IM FUCKIN SICK OF MAC DRE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
...'s fans. Dre is the biggest fuckin trend to hit the bay since pogs and im sick of all these squares hoppin on the thizz bandwagon. i cant walk down the fuckin street without hearin someone slappin boss tycoon like it came out yesterday. i remember 2-3 years ago tellin people i was listenin to mac dre and theyd look at me like i was crazy and would take one listen before they said he was weak. now these same people are goin around yellin you beezy and shit like that cause they heard dre on the radio and all their friends are bumpin his shit. i heard a bonafide square even say mac dre was his god. HIS GOD. while he was thizzin with a bunch of asian squares who looked like they came from a pokemon convention in a taco bell. dont get me wrong im not hatin on dre in any way at all and theres nothin wrong with success but fuck man boss tycoon and get stupid are just as slappin as shit like fire and stupid doo doo dumb but to most of dres new fans he might as well have never existed before thizelle washington. i cant even enjoy this fools music anymore because of this shit. god damn.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
I FEEL WHERE YOU COMING FROM YOU SHOULD SEE THEM OUT HERE IN SD, THEY WENT FROM HITTEN SWITCHES TO GHOST RIDIN WHIPS AND ALL THAT SHIT,NOW THEY EVEN TRY TO CRACK OFF A LITTLE SIDE SHOW FROM TIME TO TIME...LOL...MAC DRE/TREAL T.V WAS A TREND SETTER...BUT I AINT HATING...
THIZZ IS WHAT IT IZ.....LOL...THE BAY IS BACK, OOPS DID I SAY THAT?

Apr 13, 2005
I cannot agree with you more. I am sick and tired of people like this. Every time I hear someone im my area slappin Mac Dre, it is either "Feelin' Myself" "Get Stupid" "Boss Tycoon" and shit like that. Its amazing to me how those same people talk about how much they like Mac Dre, and they flood their myspace with his pictures (lol) shit is gay to me. The first time I listened to Mac Dre was when Back N tha Hood first came out, and I have been listening to him ever since. People act like Mac Dre debuted when he died. Niggas need to realize that Dre is a Bay Legend, and has been for a large number of years now. Don't front like you know who Mac Dre is when you can only name 5 or 6 of his songs. Also, I noticed that any Bay Rap that is on the radio, people jock it.

Please tell me why this nigga I was talking to the other day said.. "Have you heard of Keak the Sneak" I said what the fuck of course I have heard of Keak the Sneak hes been around for days. The dude said "All I have heard it super hyphy that shit slaps"

Dont know why I keeep typing but if you get anything from this, MOST NIGGAS THAT BLOW DRE UP NOW THAT HES DEAD AINT NO TREAL MAC DRE FANS.

Feb 5, 2005
i feel u a 99%, except for the part about not enjoyin' Dre's Music, but yea there are so many fuckin boppers that swear theyre "thizzlamic" and shit, MOST of em are just now finding out WTF "thizz" is but been sayin it since they saw treal tv at theyre friends house or some shit, shit is gay foreals, Dre is mos def a trend setter but he's way more then the "king of thizz" or whatever these new cats see him as foreals, alot of havnt even bought a dre album in theyre life, just download the radio shit, man i could go on forever about this shit so ima just leave it at this

May 1, 2005
NO DISRESPECT TO DRE, BUT I NEVER REALLY LIKED HIS MUSIC....BEFORE DRE DIED I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT HIM....NOW THAT HES GONE ITS LIKE HE IS EVERYONES ROLE MODEL....

Feb 4, 2004
i remember 2-3 years ago tellin people i was listenin to mac dre and theyd look at me like i was crazy
same hear I been slappin Dre since 97' and in a sense it pisses me off that I see hella squares bumpin his shit now but thats how it goes when a rapper gets killed even though before he died his popularity was steadily rising

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I like dre/khayree shit, the new shit dont catch me te same, but yea i do alot new mac dre fans, your never shit till somebody kills you.

Apr 1, 2002
Man I feel what your sayin', makes me sick to my stomach. Me personally, I only like to listen to shit no one else is listening to, I don't know why I just do. I like my music UNDERGROUND.

May 15, 2002
i said this about a month after dre had past all of a sudden all of the radio djs love him and are playin shit on the radio from thizzle washington...when three months before he past you'd never hear macdre on the radio...and man i know alot of cats like me out in pittsburg have been thizzed out before niggaz even thought of thizzen...so long ago that poppin e is played out to me...no hatin on dre he's a legend and will always get play from me, but it does irk me the way he everyones favorite rapper now that a three or four year old song is now a hit on the radio

Oct 10, 2004
honestlly it is a lil annoying i herd and was bumpin mac dre sometime in elementary school i was a die hard fan since then till mid highschool (im 24 almost 25) now not that his new shit aint tight but its nothin like the classics but all in all music is for everyone so what if some lil squares barley get up on game now least there gettin on it in reality who cares if you been up on game and your a real cat your gonna know fakes suckas and squares are allways gonna exsist just distance yourself from them people i know i shure as fuck dont kick it with suckas and if you real then you should do the same let the lil nerds talk big shit there still lames

Mar 9, 2005
No-one in Australia's really heard of Mac Dre, but the same shit happened with tupac when he died - and is still going on today - people who didn't even know he existed and who listened to pop started wearing nike and fubu, going round yellin 'thug life' and throwin up the dub n shit. What fucks me off the most is nowadays when I ask people what they're fav tupac album is I always get the same answer - 'that Makaveli album'. That shit was alright, but doesn't come close to strictly for my N.I.G.G.A.Z - thats one of my favorite albums of all time.

If you didn't listen to their shit when they were alive, what the fuck are you doing listening to it just because they're dead?

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
what i dont understand is that why a mu'fucka gotta die for everyone to bump they music and all these dj's to play they shit.....all yall on point, they wasnt play'n mac dre on the radio at all even couple months before he his death(rip) now i dont even bump dre in my ride that much cuz i dont wanna look like one of these squares...i be bump'n mac dre at home yadaimean....but it's way too many fools that are bump'n mac dre shit and want'n to pop pills just cuz they hear mac dre talk'n about it.....

but you can tell they some squares caught up in the hype cuz they dont know shit about mac dre.......

May 12, 2002
Hutch said:
If you didn't listen to their shit when they were alive, what the fuck are you doing listening to it just because they're dead?

Well said!!!!

Where the fuck were all these self-proclaimed "fans" when dre was performing???

I mean, I've been to at least 5 dre shows and never seen that many people at his shows..

I think it was at the spy club when Dre was performing, my boy went on stage and pulled me up there too.. Dre wasn't even trippin that we were dancing on stage while he was performing, thats what I loved about him.

He turned his life around, inspired many, helped several...