IM FUCKIN SICK OF MAC DRE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
BA sums it up perfect on UGA 1 when he tries to clown DRE (you been rappin since the white tape) = when I started knockin DRE. What's sad is these younsta's don't even know about YBB and the dopest stable of rappers in that time frame on 1 label.

Oct 23, 2004
Mr Vandal said:
BA sums it up perfect on UGA 1 when he tries to clown DRE (you been rappin since the white tape) = when I started knockin DRE. What's sad is these younsta's don't even know about YBB and the dopest stable of rappers in that time frame on 1 label.

im a youngsta only 18 but i knock all them old ybb cuts, dubee, mall, ray luv, dre n tha others. i think the best rap came from bout 89-97ish. best e40's best n2deep's best dre's etc..... sum youngsta like me do know whats really when it comes 2 ybb

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
people feel music....let em like it.....do it really matter....you know you aint a band waggon MD fan...thas good enough for me....i got plugged with YBB tape from my cuzzin when i was like 8.....an Feelin Myself might be the first song to be the hit of the summer two years in a row

Oct 16, 2004
there's too many niggas jumpin on the band wagon fo sho. i remember when i was slappin that thizzelle washington and niggas was lookin at me like "what the fuck?" then all of a sudden the trend hits and niggas wanna jump on the band wagon. i been a fan since young black brother and shit. all these white lil kids n shit turned it into a fad. my cousin kicks it in newark and they be on his nuts the hardest, all them lil foos started poppin thizz jus cause mac dre said it and didn't even know what it was for a minute. they did it cause their idol did it.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Dj JUNK said:
Niggas is funny. Now all of sudden everybody in Daygo is ghostin whips or whatever..come on now... Next your gonna tell me everybody in the Bay is on E and Daygo niggas only own lowriders....I can remember a time when Niggas wasnt even fuckin wit E, shrooms and all that shit 10 -12 years ago...at leats here in Daygo...alll that shit spread wit the Rave scene which was also crackin in the bay... I been heard of Mac Dre for a while now. I wasnt really bumpin his shit to much...But with everybody on "X"...thizzle dance seems like an appropriate song to throw in the rotation...like I got 5 on it......It seems like you Diehard fans want the music to stay underground....You want the Bay to stay underground...Shit I live in Daygo....And Im gonna bump whatever...And when I DJ Im gonna throw on Mac Dre...cuz his music was meant to play....So in death he is known and gettin more and more known everyday......But Like with Biggie & Tupac, real motherfuckers understand the struggle of these men and that ultimatly in the end their life was cut short, but their voice lives on....
I Don't Recall Saying Everybody It's Mainly The Young Kats, And Funny Is Exactly What I Think When Niggaz Out Here Is Doin Donuts And Shit, Ghost Ridin Whips At Fam Bam
When I First Moved To SD Nobody Was Doing That, Exception To A Few PPL Most Probaly Never Even Heard A Mac Dre Song Until TREAL TV... But I Aint Hatin On Diego I Aint From Here But I Live Here, I'm Just Speaking On The Topic Cause I Can Relate To The Trends Of Mac Dre That Is Now Spreading World Wide...

D

DJRAH2K

50 CENT HAD SUMTHING TO DO WIT MAC DRE GETTING SHOT.......

PITBULL & FATJOE HAD SUMTHING TO DO WITH FAT TONES KILLING........................

JUST INCASE ANYONE WANTED TO KNOW

May 1, 2002
I heard the same shit. my girlfriends best friends cousin dates this guy who lives next door to the girl that works with the guy that sleeps with this other girl that heard the whole thing. She wouldnt lie about something as serious as this either.

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
WHAT I MUFUCKIN HATE IS THAT WHEN U BUMP SOME OF MAC DRE'S OL SKOO SHIT MUFUCKAZ B LIKE WHO THAT ? N U C EM BUMPIN ALL DRE'S NEW SHIT... I AINT HATIN BUT MAC DRE'S NEW SHIT DO B SLUMPIN...BUT THERE JUSS B LOTTA FOOZ WHO FOCUSE ON HIS NEW SHIT RATHER DEN HIS OLD SHIT WERE IT GIVES U AN IDEA WERE DA MAC CAME FROM

May 5, 2002
People really started jumpin on Mac Dre when Treal TV came out, I wouldn't say its just cuz he died. But fuck it, atleast he gettin the props he deserves now so I don't see why all they hate. I been on Mac Dre since The Rompalation but I ain't gonna trip on someone just gettin into him. Better late than never...