IM FUCKIN SICK OF MAC DRE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
it's a trip, huh? a while ago, i was bumpin stupid doo doo dumb and these bitches from around the way asked who he was, i said "mac dre" and they said, "who's that?" and wanted to listen to the radio.
fast forward a few years... they're bumpin' his shit and loving it.

i guess you can't really hate 'cause it's not their problem they didn't hear about him before his death. blame it on the radio. but i know what u mean... before he passed, nobody talked about him, then when he passed, everyone's saying "r.i.p. mac dre." you know what? these new "fans" maybe even think he's still alive...

Aug 7, 2003
i agree with this post 100%. like that fag reezersharp who made like 5 posts a day about mac dre this and mac dre that. i smelt a new groupie and i clowned on him. then all you little gay fucks on here were talkin shit about me. i think mac dre also crossed over with the nickatina fans who are some of the biggest groupies out there ever. all these squares are getting into music just cus everyone else is bumping it not becuase its what they really like to listen to.

Jul 3, 2002
i was thinking of this on saturday night when i saw these fools bumpin mac dre rollin like 4 mph in the krispy kream parking lot while their dorrs openin and tryin to dance... i aint gonna lie... i started listenin to him about 5 or 6 yearrs ago... not from the very beginning but these fools probably never heard of him til a few months ago... this shit is beyond gay and now i heard people from my old high school that "thizzin out" is the new shit... WTF... these lil kids need to stop..

Sep 12, 2002
the greatest rapper of all time in everyones mind is 2pac. but now i know a few youngsters to will tell you the greatest rapper of all time is mac dre.

its a generation gap so the young cats are hoppin on it. when older cats been on it for years....

Oct 28, 2003
The truly funny thing is people defending their "Thizzny Land Passes" LOL. So what if you have been listining for 2, 4, 8, 8 years does that make you better. Yes people bump the songs on the radio and So what...does that make them less of a Mac Dre fan. I have been a fan for a while and I didn't wear Mac Dre T's before he died- and neither did 90% of the people with them. He died (R.I.P) so that made people curious about this popular figure who was murdered. Radio plays him all day, He sales WAY MORE records now and he is loved WAY MORE people...Maybe HE is happy. Maybe those close to him rest a little easier because so many people love the music he left behind. Yall need to understand that this is how life works. You can't truly love something until it is gone...So shut the fuck up and let his music spread.

Apr 25, 2002
it could be they just like dre's new style better..... from thizzle washington on he changed his style completely and a lotta people like his newer shit better. its party music.

ive been listening to dre for a good 5 or 6 years, im 18. i started off on his old shit and copped all the new shit too. since ive been listening his popularity has increased 500%..... i think its a good thing. at least his families eating.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
RealRich said:
The truly funny thing is people defending their "Thizzny Land Passes" LOL. So what if you have been listining for 2, 4, 8, 8 years does that make you better. Yes people bump the songs on the radio and So what...does that make them less of a Mac Dre fan. I have been a fan for a while and I didn't wear Mac Dre T's before he died- and neither did 90% of the people with them. He died (R.I.P) so that made people curious about this popular figure who was murdered. Radio plays him all day, He sales WAY MORE records now and he is loved WAY MORE people...Maybe HE is happy. Maybe those close to him rest a little easier because so many people love the music he left behind. Yall need to understand that this is how life works. You can't truly love something until it is gone...So shut the fuck up and let his music spread.
real talk.. let his music get bigger... of course more people heard of him when he died... does that mean they can't listen to him?

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i been bumpin dre for about 12 years. many people just started to since his death, so more people started hearin about him and checkin out his music. it's only natural that most of these new recruits would dig his shit and use his slang. he was a trend setter and a pioneer and nothing bad can be said about that... let him and his legacy shine on...

Dec 17, 2004
as i was reading the first couple pages of this thread, i was thinking the same thing. theres no real reason to be upset that dres music is spreading, and a new generation of fans are appreciating his craft. i felt the same bitterness as well until i read this thread and actually thought about it. im thinking the main thing for me has some to do with the fact that he became a trend and i just dont like trendy shit. its just annoying to me. now that dre became a trend, i guess i feel like ppl are reducing his actual skill to what i associate with trends. but i think you guys who are saying we should just be happy for dre, in the end have the right idea

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I've been fortunate to have been exposed to the Bay Area music scene little over ten years ago as a youngster. Been to many shows that included Mac Dre in the lineup. It's shitty how it takes many years of blood sweat and a life to be recognized by the masses. But that's just how mainstreamer fans operate. Hopefully he can see all of his hardwork being payed off and his music spread to more listeners.

Nov 2, 2004
COOPDVILL said:
I FEEL WHERE YOU COMING FROM YOU SHOULD SEE THEM OUT HERE IN SD, THEY WENT FROM HITTEN SWITCHES TO GHOST RIDIN WHIPS AND ALL THAT SHIT,NOW THEY EVEN TRY TO CRACK OFF A LITTLE SIDE SHOW FROM TIME TO TIME...LOL...MAC DRE/TREAL T.V WAS A TREND SETTER...BUT I AINT HATING...
THIZZ IS WHAT IT IZ.....LOL...THE BAY IS BACK, OOPS DID I SAY THAT?
Exactly, because now I hear the shit in clubs now when we could barely hear anything westcoast down here unless it was Nurse Dre or Snoop. But I will say that I know a few of the niggaz down here was bumpin his shit before he was taken from this earth. Hell that's how I met a couple of my folks from the Southeast, because they was bumpin Mac and I holla'd at them about it. Then all of a sudden they play his shit downtown. And last night in Tijuana they played Boss Tycoon and those are corny ass dj's. Hell at the fam mart here in Daygo I ain't seen Treal T.v. in there until after his death. But I already had it so that's prolly why I aint see it. And it is a shame that dead rappers get better promotion.

Jun 5, 2004
ive been listening to mac dre ever since that "wide open" song by mac mall came out. and let me tell you, i was THE ONLY i knew my age bumpin that shit. (understand thats a long time for me im 17).

-I think im the only one that didnt go buy a bunch of his shit when he passed. people are like "You should support his music", to me thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard. im not sayin dont buy his shit, but im like "why did yall wait till now? EVERY SINGLE party i go to, -mac dre's music. and people i know just started listening tryna act like they knew the man.

Apr 9, 2005
HAHAHA, God damn. Bay area fans are impossible to please. Just think about how it would be if mac Dre passed and nobody gave a fuck. no dj's or radio stations showed love, no magazines showed no type of recognition, etc, yall would be mad cause the legend was not getting his recognition. seems like most bay area rap fans just aint happy unless they mad at somethin. First its "my favorite rapper aint gettin no credit." then when they start gettin credit everybody hollerin "fuck that this is my music, you wasnt listenin to him before me." haha, man thats funny.

Feb 5, 2005
Turf Hitta said:
HAHAHA, God damn. Bay area fans are impossible to please. Just think about how it would be if mac Dre passed and nobody gave a fuck. no dj's or radio stations showed love, no magazines showed no type of recognition, etc, yall would be mad cause the legend was not getting his recognition. seems like most bay area rap fans just aint happy unless they mad at somethin. First its "my favorite rapper aint gettin no credit." then when they start gettin credit everybody hollerin "fuck that this is my music, you wasnt listenin to him before me." haha, man thats funny.
good point... its like a damned if they do, damned if they dont type thing