I wanna thank siccness....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2006
Yo GayPeeSwine my bad on the late reply I busy coppin a monkey...so when you gonna fade my hair barber boi?? Time and date??

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Illiterate caveman speech impedimented hair cuttin monkey owning line jumping boss vegas kiss and tell vexed rappers ftw
You see....... This what SEPERATES the real from the fake !!! Bitch ass nigga you CRAKIN gay ass jokes and entertaining the siccness WHEN IM SERIOUS AS FUCK AND WANNA SEE YOU ABOUT SOMETHIN!!!!!! No one can take you serious!!!!! IM ON YO ASS SCARY ASS FAG!!!! Everyone knows your a fraud and you molest kids!!! Bitch ass nigga won't even give me your number cause I'm SERIOUS!!!! Your a transvestite who molests kids bitch asss nigga!! THIS IS THE SICCNESS... NOTHIN IS SERIOUS WITH YOU ON HERE!! I called you out and trying yo give you that one on one BUT YOU DONT WANT IT PUNK!!! Give it up.... YOUR A INTERNET THUG!!!!! Now go molest your lil brother!! BIIIIITTTCCCHHHH!!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
You ain't got nothin but space n opportunity fat boy homeboy!! And thanks for checkin up on me watching all my interviews!! I know you was a fan!! Oh by the way... I'm 5'11 195 pounds and wit the shit!!! I'll be in the bay Monday matter a fact in Richmond!!! Now let's see who's real and who's fake!!! No need for you to reply wit your "RA RA RA" shit!! Imma give you your shot at a fade!! Either you gone take it or not!! You can ever email me your number at [email protected] and I'll hit you right now or when I get there!! So quit entertaining you 11 and a half siccness fans and get on some REAL SHIT!!!! REPRESENT RICHMOND LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE REPRESENTED...... KILLA!!!!
Fade as in however you want it bitch boy!!! Email me your number!!! You scared or somethin??!! And yea , I can cut that nappy ass hair of yours too .... Maybe it'll help you get some pussy and stop molesting your lil brother!!! BIIIIITTTTCCCCHHHHH!!!!!! HAHAHAGAGAHA
Scary ass bitch ass nigga!!! Didn't think I would find out you was a child molester and couldnt live near elementary schools???! Oh you didn't want siccness to know??? Oops...... My bad!!!! Just take this one on one and email me your number bitch boy!!!! I love callin suckas out!! Show siccness you can fight like you type!!! BITCH!!
Yo GayPeeSwine my bad on the late reply I busy coppin a monkey...so when you gonna fade my hair barber boi?? Time and date??

Dude needs to meet up, make sure y'all get it on camera.
So when is the fight going down? Please film it.

AP9, will you guarantee he won't get shot, stabbed or jumped?

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
You ain't got nothin but space n opportunity fat boy homeboy!! And thanks for checkin up on me watching all my interviews!! I know you was a fan!! Oh by the way... I'm 5'11 195 pounds and wit the shit!!! I'll be in the bay Monday matter a fact in Richmond!!! Now let's see who's real and who's fake!!! No need for you to reply wit your "RA RA RA" shit!! Imma give you your shot at a fade!! Either you gone take it or not!! You can ever email me your number at [email protected] and I'll hit you right now or when I get there!! So quit entertaining you 11 and a half siccness fans and get on some REAL SHIT!!!! REPRESENT RICHMOND LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE REPRESENTED...... KILLA!!!!
There's timebombs chance to really do something.. After a post like this... there's really only 2 options.. accept the fade or stfu... Otherwise, why keep talking shit?

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
AP9 @AP9 i fuck with yo music and all but yo comebacks are lame as hell molest yo lil brother? tf
My comebacks are lame!!!???? Maybe Thats because you support the fuccery these lames come with !!!! Don't be mad at me cause he molests his Lil bro n sister!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.