I wanna thank siccness....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
all im gonna say is that:

Lavish D be going hard in the paint on a lot of rappers. And he seems to be pretty comfy in the streets. So either hes really with it in the streets, or just fooling everybody and aint really out there like that.

Not trying to stir shit up - just my observation.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
The thread title "i wanna thank siccness" makes me think AP9 @AP9 be like.

"I wanna Thank siccness,I am dissapoint ,guy diss me on track ,say my name in music ,I am Boss who have monkey,Me no wait In line,Me have friend with Bouncers,Me is boss vegas,I talk with OGs,I wanna Thank siccness,I not know Lavish D,I no Hear Him Name,people say me to huge to make music war with this human,I going sit back play board game name is chess not one name checkers,I wanna Thank Siccness"

typing like
I straight read this shit in anderson silvas voice, lmao. "Iss my job, I come here for fytch"

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
all im gonna say is that:

Lavish D be going hard in the paint on a lot of rappers. And he seems to be pretty comfy in the streets. So either hes really with it in the streets, or just fooling everybody and aint really out there like that.

Not trying to stir shit up - just my observation.
These niggas be Havin y'all fooled!!! ANYBODY CAN RAP ABOUT A NIGGA BUT FACE TO FACE WHAT YOU GONE DO??? ANYBODY CAN MAKE A VIDEO THE OWN HOOD AND TALK SHIT ABOUT A NIGGA BUT FACE TO FACE WHAT YIU GONE DO???? See these niggas talk shit but never have shows in or outta state cause real niggas gone bring it!!! When have you ever been to a Lavish D show.....?????.... Go ahead, I'LL WAIT!!!

Feb 8, 2003
I'm glad you think I'm a shitty rapper punk!!! RA RA RA RA RA..... Just keep yappin your gums on siccness!! Imma take it out on yo momma!!! That old bitch loves my hair cutting skills and my WAK rapping!!! STAY AWAY FROM PRE SCHOOLS!!!

Timecop is a certified fraud ignore him bc he not about that life. all he does is talk weak shit on here and he lame. all his responses are false and basic internet responds that itimidated clowns do like is calling someone "Faggot" or a "wack" rapper. He stalked the shit out of me, C-Lim, incision and others on here in threads all he does is type tough when in reality he look like a broke ass version of prodigy from mobb deep. he not gonna call or meet you to fight he a fucking coward and thats that.

Last edited:

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Timecop is a certified fraud ignore him bc he not about that life. all he does is talk weak shit on here and he lame. all his responses are false and basic like is calling someone gay or a "wack" rapper. He stalked the shit out of me, C-Lim, incision and others on here in threads all he does is type tough when in reality he look like a broke ass version of prodigy from mobb deep. he not gonna call or meet you to fight he a fucking coward and thats that.
I know bro!!! I just like roastin his bitch ass for all that haten he be doin!!!! I'm trying to give that chump a fair one but oh well.... We all know how that goes!!!!

Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
I know bro!!! I just like roastin his bitch ass for all that haten he be doin!!!! I'm trying to give that chump a fair one but oh well.... We all know how that goes!!!!
exactly. chumps never be down to face the music like a man face to face. just look at it as you doing something right and doing your job bc lames like him cut from that weak cloth always got something bogus to say.

Props: HasaniJay1
Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
Bitch niggas talkin shit about me cuttin hair like THATS a bad thing!!! IM A MAN OF MANY TALENTS!!! I get money all types of ways! And to be real I'm 39 and I ain't cut hair in 20 years!!! You niggas kill me !! HAHAHAHAGA
Hahaha, on some real shit thou I aint picking sides but Lav D seem like a angry fan like he was heartbroken you aint know him lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.