I wanna thank siccness....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2011
incisions look at that gay ass cover, do you really think anybody gonna buy that wierdo ass garbage? You cant even tell what genre of music it is by looking at the cover, its sad seeing cats like raided lowered down to having to rap with faggots like you, you could have a unreleased pac verse on every song, and your album still wouldnt sell over 1000 copies.

LOL.. TELL EM HOW U REAlLY FEEL

Jun 5, 2004
I guess u dont get banned for arguing with ap9 anymore, maybe theres actually freedom of speech on the siccness now, props siccness.

It was like "damn nigga i can only defend u to a certain point, you on your own when u start makin out wit chiwawas and all that... blue poodles and asian sex slave monkeys and homosexual bubble bath pics"

Aug 17, 2011
Incisions @Incisions all the dick sucking and nut sack grabbing won't get you a free verse from AP9 ....

I'm just saying though...

and by the way....YOUR MUSIC STILL GARBO!

LOL I CAN GIVE A FUC LESS ABOUT A FREE VERSE, HOMIE. MY MISSION WAS TO HELP EXPOSE TIMEBOMB FOR BEIN SCARY, CUZ YALL GOT HIS DICK SO FAR DOWN UR THROAT THAT U WONT EVEN CALL HIM OUT FOR HiS INEXCUSABLE STATE OF PUSSINESS..IF U WERENT SO CAUGHT UP IN TROLLIN RAPPERS ONLINE, U'D REALIZE THE PATHETIC DISPLAY OF COWARDLY DODGES THAT WENT ON IN THIS THREAD.

I'M JUST SAYIN THO...

Dec 4, 2006
LOL I CAN GIVE A FUC LESS ABOUT A FREE VERSE, HOMIE. MY MISSION WAS TO HELP EXPOSE TIMEBOMB FOR BEIN SCARY, CUZ YALL GOT HIS DICK SO FAR DOWN UR THROAT THAT U WONT EVEN CALL HIM OUT FOR HiS INEXCUSABLE STATE OF PUSSINESS..IF U WERENT SO CAUGHT UP IN TROLLIN RAPPERS ONLINE, U'D REALIZE THE PATHETIC DISPLAY OF COWARDLY DODGES THAT WENT ON IN THIS THREAD.

I'M JUST SAYIN THO...

you are as pathetic as your music...

Timebomb is one of the breh's ...you in the other hand...you're a fucking peasant that be posting garbanzo music ....

take that shit to MySpace you cornball ....

Status
Not open for further replies.