I wanna thank siccness....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
As y'all know it's been Alotta Rap beef goin on and some nigga named Lavish D said my name in a diss song towards Philthy Rich!!! Well I was gone come wit a diss song to that nigga but thanks to some real OGs like C-BO and OG niggas that raised me and The siccness members who told me to brush it off imma just sit back and play Chess not Checkers!! I've did all that rap beef shit and that shit ain't got nobody no where so imma move n strategize like the MOB is supposed to!! Everybody says I'm too big for that shit so me responding wit a whole dis song is just given that nigga extra shine!!! THE STREETS IS WATCHING THO..... Just know that!!! I don't know him, don't wanna know him and as long as a nigga don't disrespect my kids then everything else is a balloon to a blimp!!!! Now.... BITCH KILLA the album will be out at the beginning of the year !!! MOBBIN!!!! One love y'all.... AP9

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I feel like if u woulda did the diss it'd a been like he got free verses and a hook from u. If the beefs would play out how the URL or king of the dot battles do. Face to face, 3 rounds, all rap. The organized madness would be dope. But I guess that's where battling and beef seperates.
Hopefully that is the future, instead of killing each other over stupid shit, have a battle.

go back to hip hops roots

Feb 11, 2006
So after all that woofin you gonna take the moral highground and act like you wastnt hella mad and writing a straight to the barber shop counter double CD mixtape dedicated to Lavish D cos he said your name in one line on one diss track not even aimed at you....
You want to thank the siccness members who pleaded with you to not to put out the smash hit diss track reply you had planned to end Lavish Ds career??

Attention whore much??

So what now?? back to bossin Vegas and politicin with bouncers/strippers and pit bosses while your latest CD is in heavy rotation in most of the sports bars on the strip.
:siccness:

Id like to thank you on behalf of the siccness members that just wanted you to STFU

Status
Not open for further replies.