I wanna thank siccness....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2006
Would've been dope if you made a diss rap though diss raps are a part of rap music and always have been nothing wrong with them in my opinion probably would of been a classic diss battle between you two

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Part of the blame for all this beef blowing out of control is the bay area blogs posting this shit!!! They say the love bay music and will do anything for the bay culture but they continue to slander the music by posting all this beef shit!!!!

Feb 11, 2006
The thread title "i wanna thank siccness" makes me think AP9 @AP9 be like.

"I wanna Thank siccness,I am dissapoint ,guy diss me on track ,say my name in music ,I am Boss who have monkey,Me no wait In line,Me have friend with Bouncers,Me is boss vegas,I talk with OGs,I wanna Thank siccness,I not know Lavish D,I no Hear Him Name,people say me to huge to make music war with this human,I going sit back play board game name is chess not one name checkers,I wanna Thank Siccness"

typing like

Aug 17, 2011
So after all that woofin you gonna take the moral highground and act like you wastnt hella mad and writing a straight to the barber shop counter double CD mixtape dedicated to Lavish D cos he said your name in one line on one diss track not even aimed at you....
You want to thank the siccness members who pleaded with you to not to put out the smash hit diss track reply you had planned to end Lavish Ds career??

Attention whore much??

So what now?? back to bossin Vegas and politicin with bouncers/strippers and pit bosses while your latest CD is in heavy rotation in most of the sports bars on the strip.
:siccness:

Id like to thank you on behalf of the siccness members that just wanted you to STFU

damn, bro...even my bitch aint got deepthroat skills like this lmao

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
The thread title "i wanna thank siccness" makes me think AP9 @AP9 be like.

"I wanna Thank siccness,I am dissapoint ,guy diss me on track ,say my name in music ,I am Boss who have monkey,Me no wait In line,Me have friend with Bouncers,Me is boss vegas,I talk with OGs,I wanna Thank siccness,I not know Lavish D,I no Hear Him Name,people say me to huge to make music war with this human,I going sit back play board game name is chess not one name checkers,I wanna Thank Siccness"

typing like
I can't wait to meet you one day ..... That's if you ever have the balls to jump from behind your keyboard n show your face!! You talk a lot of shit behind your grandmas computer screen!! But we all know this is siccness and that's all you do is troll and crack jokes to make the members laugh n giggle with your lil jokes and shit but in real life WE ALL KNOW you would never walk up to me and say "hey, I'm Timebomb, the lil scronny white kid who talks big shit to and about you behind granny's keyboard when I'm not out molesting my lil brother"!!!! I could never take you serious homie!! It's all fun n jokes till you meet a real MUTHAFUCKA and you get beat up!!!! You know exactly who I am and what I look like so you got the advantage cause you'll NEVER show your face!!! So you win nerdy nerd !!! Keep entertaining people on here and get your lil laughs out!!! But if you ever got the balls to meet me and say the shit you say you ain't got nothin but space n opportunity!!!! Post a picture of yourself up so we can see who you are!!! You know who I am n what I look like!!! I don't hide behind computers with fake pictures up..... At least do that much since your computer skills are A1!!!!!!

May 16, 2002
AP9 @AP9 Do to the Siccness like your doing to holding back to this dis record. This place is never going to change. The more you feed into it, the more people in here will hackle you. Let things be & keep it moving without breaking stride. You'll be good.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
AP9 @AP9 Do to the Siccness like your doing to holding back to this dis record. This place is never going to change. The more you feed into it, the more people in here will hackle you. Let things be & keep it moving without breaking stride. You'll be good.
Bro... I don't take this shit serious!! It's all fun to me!! I get on here cause I'm bored!!! WE ALL KNOW HOW SICCNESS IS!!! Siccness is entertainment!!! I'm laughing at the people who talk shit!!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I can't wait to meet you one day ..... That's if you ever have the balls to jump from behind your keyboard n show your face!! You talk a lot of shit behind your grandmas computer screen!! But we all know this is siccness and that's all you do is troll and crack jokes to make the members laugh n giggle with your lil jokes and shit but in real life WE ALL KNOW you would never walk up to me and say "hey, I'm Timebomb, the lil scronny white kid who talks big shit to and about you behind granny's keyboard when I'm not out molesting my lil brother"!!!! I could never take you serious homie!! It's all fun n jokes till you meet a real MUTHAFUCKA and you get beat up!!!! You know exactly who I am and what I look like so you got the advantage cause you'll NEVER show your face!!! So you win nerdy nerd !!! Keep entertaining people on here and get your lil laughs out!!! But if you ever got the balls to meet me and say the shit you say you ain't got nothin but space n opportunity!!!! Post a picture of yourself up so we can see who you are!!! You know who I am n what I look like!!! I don't hide behind computers with fake pictures up..... At least do that much since your computer skills are A1!!!!!!
not really getting in the middle of this, just gotta point something out real quick

numerous people on this site knows what timebomb looks like, dude is a big and black....basically the complete opposite of a scrawny white boy lol

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
not really getting in the middle of this, just gotta point something out real quick

numerous people on this site knows what timebomb looks like, dude is a big and black....basically the complete opposite of a scrawny white boy lol
Oops my bad !! He's a big black nerd!! Ok

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.