I wanna thank siccness....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2006
I can't wait to meet you one day ..... That's if you ever have the balls to jump from behind your keyboard n show your face!! You talk a lot of shit behind your grandmas computer screen!! But we all know this is siccness and that's all you do is troll and crack jokes to make the members laugh n giggle with your lil jokes and shit but in real life WE ALL KNOW you would never walk up to me and say "hey, I'm Timebomb, the lil scronny white kid who talks big shit to and about you behind granny's keyboard when I'm not out molesting my lil brother"!!!! I could never take you serious homie!! It's all fun n jokes till you meet a real MUTHAFUCKA and you get beat up!!!! You know exactly who I am and what I look like so you got the advantage cause you'll NEVER show your face!!! So you win nerdy nerd !!! Keep entertaining people on here and get your lil laughs out!!! But if you ever got the balls to meet me and say the shit you say you ain't got nothin but space n opportunity!!!! Post a picture of yourself up so we can see who you are!!! You know who I am n what I look like!!! I don't hide behind computers with fake pictures up..... At least do that much since your computer skills are A1!!!!!!
Lol your such a fuckin stupid clown with each post you make ya self look even more like a fuckin clown..dats me in my avatar and my pics are here somewhere...but yo I aint hiding from you mayne ,you think because you own a fuckin Monkey im gonna be shook of you...lol you fuckin idiot,you believe your hype to much and its allways niggaz like you that get K.Od first..keep up act,I seen a vid of you pushin out ya lips and tryna look handsome posin for the camera whilst answerin questions about Ice. Ts bitch...nigaa wtf are you like 5ft 3??? Lol lil dwarf nigga from da mob lol
Richonmd cali,Silva and 3rd bitch.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Lol your such a fuckin stupid clown with each post you make ya self look even more like a fuckin clown..dats me in my avatar and my pics are here somewhere...but yo I aint hiding from you mayne ,you think because you own a fuckin Monkey im gonna be shook of you...lol you fuckin idiot,you believe your hype to much and its allways niggaz like you that get K.Od first..keep up act,I seen a vid of you pushin out ya lips and tryna look handsome posin for the camera whilst answerin questions about Ice. Ts bitch...nigaa wtf are you like 5ft 3??? Lol lil dwarf nigga from da mob lol
That's funny everytime I looked at ur avatar I always assumed it was prodigy from mobb deep...guess I should have looked closer

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
You ain't got nothin but space n opportunity fat boy homeboy!! And thanks for checkin up on me watching all my interviews!! I know you was a fan!! Oh by the way... I'm 5'11 195 pounds and wit the shit!!! I'll be in the bay Monday matter a fact in Richmond!!! Now let's see who's real and who's fake!!! No need for you to reply wit your "RA RA RA" shit!! Imma give you your shot at a fade!! Either you gone take it or not!! You can ever email me your number at [email protected] and I'll hit you right now or when I get there!! So quit entertaining you 11 and a half siccness fans and get on some REAL SHIT!!!! REPRESENT RICHMOND LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE REPRESENTED...... KILLA!!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
You make real niggas from Richmond look soft!! Never knew Richmond had niggas like you out there and I know hitters from Richmond!!! That just goes to show you THERES BITCH NIGGAS EVERY WHERE!!! MOBBIN

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Not tryna instagate...

lol your such a fuckin stupid clown with each post you make ya self look even more like a fuckin clown..dats me in my avatar and my pics are here somewhere...but yo i aint hiding from you mayne ,you think because you own a fuckin monkey im gonna be shook of you...lol you fuckin idiot,you believe your hype to much and its allways niggaz like you that get k.od first..keep up act,i seen a vid of you pushin out ya lips and tryna look handsome posin for the camera whilst answerin questions about ice. Ts bitch...nigaa wtf are you like 5ft 3??? Lol lil dwarf nigga from da mob lol
richonmd cali,silva and 3rd bitch.
i proped this for leting yer shit be known,,,

n for leting it b known that ther realy r foos on here that r with tha business and tha vacation...

S!!!
C!!!
L!!!
A!!!

you ain't got nothin but space n opportunity fat boy homeboy!! And thanks for checkin up on me watching all my interviews!! I know you was a fan!! Oh by the way... I'm 5'11 195 pounds and wit the shit!!! I'll be in the bay monday matter a fact in richmond!!! Now let's see who's real and who's fake!!! No need for you to reply wit your "ra ra ra" shit!! Imma give you your shot at a fade!! Either you gone take it or not!! You can ever email me your number at [email protected] and i'll hit you right now or when i get there!! So quit entertaining you 11 and a half siccness fans and get on some real shit!!!! Represent richmond like its supposed to be represented...... Killa!!!!
n i propped this for being sum1 with sum wut of a name and still offering to pack it out...

Feb 11, 2006
You ain't got nothin but space n opportunity fat boy homeboy!! And thanks for checkin up on me watching all my interviews!! I know you was a fan!! Oh by the way... I'm 5'11 195 pounds and wit the shit!!! I'll be in the bay Monday matter a fact in Richmond!!! Now let's see who's real and who's fake!!! No need for you to reply wit your "RA RA RA" shit!! Imma give you your shot at a fade!! Either you gone take it or not!! You can ever email me your number at [email protected] and I'll hit you right now or when I get there!! So quit entertaining you 11 and a half siccness fans and get on some REAL SHIT!!!! REPRESENT RICHMOND LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE REPRESENTED...... KILLA!!!!

Lol by fade you mean you want to cut my hair right??

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Lol by fade you mean you want to cut my hair right??
Fade as in however you want it bitch boy!!! Email me your number!!! You scared or somethin??!! And yea , I can cut that nappy ass hair of yours too .... Maybe it'll help you get some pussy and stop molesting your lil brother!!! BIIIIITTTTCCCCHHHHH!!!!!! HAHAHAGAGAHA

Props: Darkshowdown

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Damn timebomb ap fuck your bitch or something? You really hating
I Havin fun wit this fake ass wanna be from Richmond ass nigga bro!!! He really from Pinole but sayin "Richmond" makes him sound tough!! He's good with the computer so I'm just hopin n praying he leaves me his number so he can stop fronting for siccness and just text or call me!!

Feb 11, 2006
Fade as in however you want it bitch boy!!! Email me your number!!! You scared or somethin??!! And yea , I can cut that nappy ass hair of yours too .... Maybe it'll help you get some pussy and stop molesting your lil brother!!! BIIIIITTTTCCCCHHHHH!!!!!! HAHAHAGAGAHA
Lol whats wid all the talk of molesting kids?? You finna do an album with sicx?? Lol scared of a rapper who cuts hair,owns a chimp and is friends with bouncers? bwahahahaha

my number is 510-gosuckadickfaggot

Feb 11, 2006
Damn timebomb ap fuck your bitch or something? You really hating

This nigga mad I told him hes a shitty rapper who wants to make diss tracks at niggaz who mentioned him in a rhyme..fuck him ad his clubbing lifestyle bwahahaha acting like hes laughin when really hes hella mad someone tells him what they think.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Lol whats wid all the talk of molesting kids?? You finna do an album with sicx?? Lol scared of a rapper who cuts hair,owns a chimp and is friends with bouncers? bwahahahaha

my number is 510-gosuckadickfaggot
Scary ass bitch ass nigga!!! Didn't think I would find out you was a child molester and couldnt live near elementary schools???! Oh you didn't want siccness to know??? Oops...... My bad!!!! Just take this one on one and email me your number bitch boy!!!! I love callin suckas out!! Show siccness you can fight like you type!!! BITCH!!

Last edited:

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
This nigga mad I told him hes a shitty rapper who wants to make diss tracks at niggaz who mentioned him in a rhyme..fuck him ad his clubbing lifestyle bwahahaha acting like hes laughin when really hes hella mad someone tells him what they think.
I'm glad you think I'm a shitty rapper punk!!! RA RA RA RA RA..... Just keep yappin your gums on siccness!! Imma take it out on yo momma!!! That old bitch loves my hair cutting skills and my WAK rapping!!! STAY AWAY FROM PRE SCHOOLS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.