I wanna thank siccness....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
yeah ima take a plane to cali so I can find a random rapper and ask him if he a snitch. Im not here to join your side or timebomb I think you both some dorks for arguing 15 pages on a forum lmao

IM ASKING HOW THE FUCK YOU GET 4 YEARS FROM 14 KEYS WITHOUT RATTING? Im not asking if he still clicked up with you. If you know some fucking get out of jail card secret, shed some light. Even people supporting the mob figaz wanna know what the fuck is up?

It is the internet stop fronting like supermanthug cuz I aint even talking shit to you and youre getting sensitiv

I dont give a fuck about a-wax, or taking sides im not a hiphop groupie. I wanna see how less years than kilos is possible.
You seen to know all the answers so you tell me!!

Aug 17, 2011
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahs this shit is comedy. I see how dudes like to pop off until shit gets real. jokes are a way the scared deal with fear. Ay ap, remember when dudes used to get called out and catch the fade? and if you didn't you were blacklisted as a straight bitch. the computer age is seriously fucking up manhood. namo, all your navy seals shit sounds fake as Hell. killers dont talk. you said that same bs to my folks young dru awhile back. ap is obviously with it so like some of us he is out of place here. and what's this about hus? I been away awhile. real shit though, in the pen, you call a dude a rat with no papers you gonna get it. Fuck it, I got a lil long winded there. shots out to Gemini and the rest of the non hating siccness members. G.A.N.G.

THE iNTERNET IS A PLACE WHERE CLOWNS WHO AINT BOUT IT IN REAL LIFE FINALLY GET THEIR CHANCE 2 FLEX NUTS N FEEL COOL ABOUT THEMSELVES. IT'S A PLACE WHERE NERDS COME TO PROJECT ALL THEIR INSECURITIES.

WILLIN 2 BET ANY SICCNESS MEMBER READIN THIS A RACK THAT AP AND TIMEBOMB NEVER MEET

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
THE iNTERNET IS A PLACE WHERE CLOWNS WHO AINT BOUT IT IN REAL LIFE FINALLY GET THEIR CHANCE 2 FLEX NUTS N FEEL COOL ABOUT THEMSELVES. IT'S A PLACE WHERE NERDS COME TO PROJECT ALL THEIR INSECURITIES.

WILLIN 2 BET ANY SICCNESS MEMBER READIN THIS A RACK THAT AP AND TIMEBOMB NEVER MEET
It's also a place where wack ass rappers dream they have a chance of making it - and force feed a pipe dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.