How much $$$ would you spend on a verse -Messy Marv/Lil B/Ap-9/E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
Taping into the female market with a concentrated effort in women's fashion with his new lines, Pretty Bitch and Ugly Bitch, has helped broaden the range of Ugly Nigga the artist...we look forward to working with any artist that is ready to use Ugly Nigga's name and verse on any perspective track. Sex sells and we have that appeal.

To buy a verse contact 510-927-5333 Ugly Nigga...email track to [email protected]

Jun 5, 2004

BOO HOO NIGGA? NIGGA NEVA FAEVA NEVA

U NEED TO PURIFY THAT HEART CUZ U IS DOIN THE LARRY BIRD SHUFFLE ALL WRONG

ITS ALL 99 THO, PEEP SERIO FROM THE VA VA VARRIO I THINK U RELATED UNDER A BRIDGE

Mar 18, 2008

BOO HOO NIGGA? NIGGA NEVA FAEVA NEVA

U NEED TO PURIFY THAT HEART CUZ U IS DOIN THE LARRY BIRD SHUFFLE ALL WRONG

ITS ALL 99 THO, PEEP SERIO FROM THE VA VA VARRIO I THINK U RELATED UNDER A BRIDGE
Goofy lil nigga...now you aint makin any since...you roll up on ah nigga...guess you musta thought I was a punk...I say somthin back and you respond with that lame "you do you" back peddalin' shit. LMFAO...it's good lil homie...I aint got nothin against you...look here Imma prop you for the second time.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I didnt pay anything for any of the verses on my Compilation, its 27 rappers on there, I have Mars, ADR LaVey, Redrum, Cali Sick Record homies, Big Oso, and hella others. I think it just depends on how close of a connection you have with them and also how much of a guarantee that that record will sell. I just promised them a copy of the album when it came out. Much love to everybody that got on it!
you basically followed the formula to droppin a compilation that cats were using in 1999...the whole "free promo" approach doesnt work anymore, at least not for the long run...
but nowadays even artists that are used to getting paid...arent getting paid, and its just boiling back down to some "for the love of music" type shit..
the cats you mentioned are still getting paid, but they are also some stand up folks as well and are willing to help the next man out....
plus, ive heard your shit (at least i think) and you and ya boy got talent..remind me of shadow and los from the old eccr days with the way you spit

You promised them 1 copy for their work? god damn at least i was offering 20,50,100 or something...put a lil money in a muthafuckas pocket at least...im just sayin..