How much $$$ would you spend on a verse -Messy Marv/Lil B/Ap-9/E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
I would charge $1,000 for a "Ugly Nigga" verse and it might go cheaper so $800.00-$1,000.00. But look what I give the customer for their value.

.......................................................................................................

*Not only do you get a hot verse...you get

.......................................................................................................

1- 10,000 4x6 1-sided flyers to promote the song and your project.

2- 24 Silk Screened t-shirts you can put song name or your name or just your record company.

3- You get flyer routing in any city or cities in the country across the United States. In 3-5 days they will drop in your area to roughly 1,000 different locations...that's a break down of 10 flyers per spot.

4- You get facebook ads that run up to 150,000 xs - 500,000 xs to promote your hardcopy album or itunes release.

5- You can also get 12 Ugly Nigga shirts for your own personal use.

Don't feel like your just buying a verse from a rapper...Ugly Nigga takes pride in marketing and believes that if you spend money with him he will do whatever is possible to make it a profitable venture for you the customer. Your well being is the best advertisment that he can get.

To purchase a verse call or txt 510-927-5333 Ugly Nigga...email song to...[email protected]...I'll txt you my Bank Of America acc# when you are ready to close the deal.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
If you look at the major difference of the product of the albums like C-Bo til my casket drops, Mac Dre stupid doo doo dumb, nearly any N2deep record, Mac Mall Untouchable, Dru Down Can you feel me, Messy Marv Turf Politics, JT Dwellin In The Labb and products along those lines, all those types of albums sounded like they were MAJOR LABEL releases. Right now, you could take some of those same artists and some of the songs on the album sound like they belong on a mixtape. Back in those days, I'm pretty sure those dudes could charge way more than what they're charging now. It's all relative. They were hotter because they were putting out incredible albums. Now a lot of bay cats are putting out twice to 3 times as many albums as they used to and it sounds like it. Instead of the almost 30 tracks or whatever it was that C-bo said he recorded for TMCD, they used 17 of the very best songs. Nowadays, you might get every single song they recorded and that might be 13 tracks.

I'm not saying Bo does that but that was an example. I know times are tough and dudes are on that grind and everyone wants to make money, I get that part of the game. But I put out a free album, 17 tracks on there to give people something to listen to. Countless hours and more money than I care to talk about was spent on a relatively low budget album pressed up on cd-r's but I felt like I had something to contribute to rap music, I didn't feel like rap music owed me something.

Once dudes start rappin like it's a honor and privelage to rap for people willing to buy their music, sales will pick up and prices for their verses will go up too.

Sep 24, 2006
Have not always agreed with AP & TAY, but i believe they kept it as real from an Artist viewpoint as u can, for what its worth Good lookin out..... they just two artists out of 100's from N.Cali, but Established Artists remember that before sum new fish gets in here bumpin his gums, or keyboard.......

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I USUALLY GET COMPLAINTS ABOUT PRODUCTION...NOT MY LYRICS.SELLIN VERSES IS NOT MY MAIN INCOME...SO I TRY 2 KEEP MY NUMBERS SOLID...I THINK WHAT PEOPLE FAIL 2 REALIZE IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING INDEPENDENT AND HAVING INVESTORS. PEOPLE SAY I SHOULD COME LIKE SNAKE EYES BUT THERE WAS LIKE 400,000 DOLLARS PUT INTO THAT PROJECT{INCLUDING PRESSING,PROMOTIONS AND $50,000 2 MIX }.
ITS NOT WORTH PUTTING THAT INTO AN ALBUM ANYMORE. WE ALL GOTTA EAT BUT I SEE THE DOUBLE STANDARDS. ITS COOL 4 A PRODUCER 2 SELL HIS CORNY BEATS 4 CHEAP BUT A RAPPER HAS 2 COME TIGHT EVERYTIME,EVEN IF PPL OFFER 200 BUCCS.LOL.CUT THE CRAP.ITS LIKE WEED.IF U DONT LIKE IT,DONT BUY IT. A WEEDMAN DOESNT CARE IF U SAY...WELL I JUST BOUGHT AN 8TH FROM SO AND SO 4 $35..IF HE WANTS $50 4 HIS PRODUCT,U EITHER PAY IT OR KEEP IT MOVIN.IN MY WORLD,BUSINESS=THINGS THAT MAKE MONEY.SOME PPL JUST HAVE NO BUSINESS SAVVY.1

Apr 19, 2006
www.youtube.com
WATCH MY FRIEND G.H. GARY HAWKINS TAKE THIS MUSIC SHIT, COP A RAP OR A HOOK NOW BEFORE HE HIS PRICE GOE'S UP. $500.00 WE TAKE CARE OF STUDIO AN MIX AN YOU GET A HIT TRACK ............ YOUTUBE GARY HAWKINS OR THA STAFF TO SEE MORE OF WHAT WE DOING!!!! GARY'S 21 NOW HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRA.......

Apr 8, 2004
AND I KNOW IT MIGHT HURT SOME FEELINGS BUT AS A BUSINESSMAN I CAN SAY THIS-
MOST PEOPLE THAT SPEND HUNDREDS ON ARTISTS AND HUNDREDS ON PROJECTS,SELL THE SAME AMOUNT OF RECORDS.....HUNDREDS. IF ITS A NUMBERS GAME..I THINK BIG SO I CAN GET BIG. NOBODY LIKES PUTTIN IN REAL WORK 4 FREE.
I feel that but u gotta spend what u can make back. Nobody's really selling records so if there's no money in it, whats that verse really worth?

On the flipside, I regret not getting a Mac Dre verse for a rack. They were willing to come down to the studio and do it, but I had already blown my budget on Messy and Quinn.

Mar 18, 2008
I believe Ugly Nigga has the ultimate consideration for the customer's hard spent $$$. realise this that when the song is complete you not only get the advertisment bundle package but I will continue to shop the song in my advertisment to new potential customers...Ugly Nigga takes tremendous pride in his lyrical prowess...and his system of marketing...if you don't win...I don't win period...to purchase a verse call or txt message 510-927-5333 Ugly Nigga...email song to...[email protected]...I'll txt you my Bank Of America acc# when you are ready to close the deal.

"I feel as though I going to war for a customer when they bring me on as a hired gun...we won't stop bustin till they all layed out...Ugly Nigga...I Put That On My Life." -Ugly Nigga.

Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
best shit ever is getting paid for a beat, then the dude who bought the beat gets somebody like ap9, jacka, or nickatina on that shit... then gettin that call like hey the project will be out in this many days.. and bam, shit comes out dope and everybody eats... business is business, but when you get paid to do what you would have paid for.. thats the motivation to keep you doin this shit!

Jun 5, 2004
I feel that but u gotta spend what u can make back. Nobody's really selling records so if there's no money in it, whats that verse really worth?

On the flipside, I regret not getting a Mac Dre verse for a rack. They were willing to come down to the studio and do it, but I had already blown my budget on Messy and Quinn.
WHY IS THE SKY RED?

Y U GOTTA MAKE A WHOLE DVD BASED ON A-WAX, AND THEN TAKE IT ALL BACK?

WHY IS ORANGE CHICKEN HELLA GOOD?

Mar 22, 2008
@ Tay, AP, Bolo, MocheezKC, sactownrepBP, MIGGZILLA24, THE M.O.B.B.,

6- Oh yah...you can get on one of my shows as well and perform our joint song.

You guys really have a lot of info on the rap game.

Ugly Nigga, I think I really need to holla at you pimp. The info you got is a cold piece of work. What you got goin not only pushes just your song but it helps advertise the whole project, like hiring a promoter and marketer at the same time. Much props on the pics of your shows

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
BUT WAIT

DIRTY NIGGA LLC will meet or beat any price, nationwide, for any DIRTY NIGGA artist. We will offer
$500.00
1-paid verse
1-free verse
-complimentary hook/bridge/chorus
Free selection of beats to choose from
Guaranteed Inclusion on any Dirty Nigga shows and all promo material
Bottle Service during Studio session, with special guests
1200 Flyers advertising the "new hit single"
optional photoshoot with discounted rate, with optional Dirty Nigga models
optional pressing with discounted rate
returning customer discounts
outcall/incalls to entire San Francisco Bay Area, Central Valley and Sacramento area

We are the premier provider for your rap and entertainment needs, and we offer a "half your money back" guarantee if you are not happy with the service. Dirty Nigga LLC is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and can arrive within just a few hours notice.

Ask about our vehicle wraps, tattoos, custom clothing line, grills, long distance calling cards, energy drinks, blunts wraps, oils, hair care products and more...

DIRTY NIGGA LLC....
if your serious about entertainment, we provide world class service fora wide range of clientele.

Mar 18, 2008
Remember when you deal with Ugly Nigga the artist you get a diversified fan base. Ugly Nigga's following consists of...street thugs...white boys...bikers...teenagers...elderly...radicals...women...you name it Ugly Nigga has it. The picutures tell it all.

Ugly Nigga...crossover sensation.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
DIRT NIGGA LLC will get you into impossible to reach markets...we have storefronts in the West Congo, Nigeria, Liberia, Wallingsford UK, we have streets teams in the favelas of Brazil reppin Dirty Nigga, we got asians reppin Dirty Nigga ...Dirty Niggas in Mongolia, Thailand, Laos...I got hindu's in West India, Sikhs and Taliban in Afghanistan, we worldwide nigga

I got hustlaz in Poland and Russia, Hellsinki Finland, London, I got Dirty Niggas in Austrailia reppin DirtyMate.com...we're not just limited to the USA fanbase.
I got grimey german ready to ride for Dirty Nigga, and we linkin up wit my hebrewians and forming DirtyJew.com

BE ON THE LOOKOUT

WE GOING IPO IN 3 MONTHS!!!!!

Radio Station coming soon for all new artists to showcase on !1!!!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
ITS NOT WORTH PUTTING THAT INTO AN ALBUM ANYMORE. WE ALL GOTTA EAT BUT I SEE THE DOUBLE STANDARDS. ITS COOL 4 A PRODUCER 2 SELL HIS CORNY BEATS 4 CHEAP BUT A RAPPER HAS 2 COME TIGHT EVERYTIME,EVEN IF PPL OFFER 200 BUCCS.LOL.CUT THE CRAP.ITS LIKE WEED.IF U DONT LIKE IT,DONT BUY IT. A WEEDMAN DOESNT CARE IF U SAY...WELL I JUST BOUGHT AN 8TH FROM SO AND SO 4 $35..IF HE WANTS $50 4 HIS PRODUCT,U EITHER PAY IT OR KEEP IT MOVIN.IN MY WORLD,BUSINESS=THINGS THAT MAKE MONEY.SOME PPL JUST HAVE NO BUSINESS SAVVY.1
I feel you and i understand that mindset about the business, especially if you're still making good money doing it but on the other hand (not you specifically) people can't complain about the bay not getting the recognition it deserves (or wants) when most of the product sounds low budget or sounds like a mixtape. it definitely goes both ways.