How much $$$ would you spend on a verse -Messy Marv/Lil B/Ap-9/E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
to tell yall the truth some of my people been trying to make moves in the bay rap scene and we haven't had to pay that much to work with some of yall favorite artists. its a lot of ego involved but if u come at them with the right attitude and proper business savvy you can probably get a decent price!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I ALWAYS MAKE GOOD MONEY IN DENVER,KC,SEATTLE,MINNEAPOLIS,OHIO,AZ,AND OF COURSE...GOOD OL VEGAS.I DO LOCAL SHIT 4 FREE ALL THE TIME AND THATS 2 SHOW LOVE,BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY...MUSIC IS A PRODUCT AND WHATEVER I ACTUALLY PRODUCE IS 4 SALE...2 THE HIGHEST BIDDER.
Spoken like a real business man!!!!!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
LOL SMILEYFACE

AND 40 WATER HAS NEVER BEEN CHEAP 2 MY KNOWLEDGE.SOME ARTISTS ARENT FLEXIBLE BUT THE REAL MOB NIGGAS THAT COME FROM NOTHIN AND BEEN HUSTLERS FROM DAY 1 MAKE SHIT HAPPEN AND LET THE GAME PAY US 4 WORKING HARD.I SALUTE U AP,4 WORKING HARD "AND" KEEPIN IT SOLID WITH ME ALL THESE YEARS. THE TRUTH IS THE BEST LIFE 2 HAVE...AND ITS FUN PAINTIN PICTURES 4 THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND RESPECT U.DONT STOP FEEDIN THE HISTORY BOOK CUZZ. WCM100...IM LOVIN IT.GG

Jun 5, 2004
I ALWAYS MAKE GOOD MONEY IN DENVER,KC,SEATTLE,MINNEAPOLIS,OHIO,AZ,AND OF COURSE...GOOD OL VEGAS.I DO LOCAL SHIT 4 FREE ALL THE TIME AND THATS 2 SHOW LOVE,BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY...MUSIC IS A PRODUCT AND WHATEVER I ACTUALLY PRODUCE IS 4 SALE...2 THE HIGHEST BIDDER.
IM CURIOUS WHEN U SAY VEGAS, CAN U SPEAK ON WHO U HAVE WORKED WIT WIT IN LAS VEGAS?

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
AND 40 WATER HAS NEVER BEEN CHEAP 2 MY KNOWLEDGE.SOME ARTISTS ARENT FLEXIBLE BUT THE REAL MOB NIGGAS THAT COME FROM NOTHIN AND BEEN HUSTLERS FROM DAY 1 MAKE SHIT HAPPEN AND LET THE GAME PAY US 4 WORKING HARD.I SALUTE U AP,4 WORKING HARD "AND" KEEPIN IT SOLID WITH ME ALL THESE YEARS. THE TRUTH IS THE BEST LIFE 2 HAVE...AND ITS FUN PAINTIN PICTURES 4 THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND RESPECT U.DONT STOP FEEDIN THE HISTORY BOOK CUZZ. WCM100...IM LOVIN IT.GG
MOB!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 22, 2008
Good info...good tah see you and AP makin money off your trade...turn a love/hobby into a business.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Any guesses on the price ranges on Erk Da Jerk, Philthy Rich, any other local names?
Bro, everybody makes their own prices so can't nobody on here tell you their prices!!!! You gotta get at that individual!!!! Just cause they charge one person a certain price doesn't mean they are gonna charge that same price wit the next person!!! For instance, if one of my boys hooks me up wit a good friend of theirs i might charge them 700 but if it's a person I don't know or never met in my life imma charge the full price!!!! It's a business and sometimes people will get the hook up!!! Just cause I do a verse for somebody doesn't make us friends, it's about the money!!!

Mar 22, 2008
Bro, everybody makes their own prices so can't nobody on here tell you their prices!!!! You gotta get at that individual!!!! Just cause they charge one person a certain price doesn't mean they are gonna charge that same price wit the next person!!! For instance, if one of my boys hooks me up wit a good friend of theirs i might charge them 700 but if it's a person I don't know or never met in my life imma charge the full price!!!! It's a business and sometimes people will get the hook up!!! Just cause I do a verse for somebody doesn't make us friends, it's about the money!!!
I always lok at the full price value when I ask a question...doesn't do me any good askin bout a discount...I don't know any of these people...so I would assume it would be a full price quote. I like the way you stay accessible with this info...very sharp from a business stand point.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
In all honesty, there's a lot of bay artists "hustlin" by putting out a lot of verses at whatever prices they charge but they're not putting full effort into them. They're making money off their name. that's part of what killed bay area music. Dudes was making money off their name being on compilations for some b.s. tracks.

There's nothing wrong with hustlin but when dudes is putting out more and more and more tracks, the quality goes down.