Homies from the Mission District on gang juction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2006
u mean. tha shit in that video jus aint right.
if thats how all them fools conduct themselfs then thats kinda sad

but while staying out here. i did meet a couple homies that were coo. showed respect and got respect back.
an they werent even hyphy kinda vatos. and theyr from sf.
i grew up with the fools in that video and just because they say nigga, that doesnt mean they dont hold their shit down. I aint gonna get into the bullshit you talk about the city because its obvious you have some kind of issue with frisco, but if you think that the cats in the video you posted arent real muthafuckas just because they have a different swag then folks from your hood, you are mistaken.

Feb 21, 2006
nortay northizz yarara dig??
yeeeeeeee

.i dont care bout shit dude. u fools do wut ever u wanna do.
ima stay true to minez.
i dont gotta change myself for nobody,
jus cuz a buncha fags wanna get dummy dont mean i gotta join the bandwagon.

its puro catorce. thought chew knew "cuddy"

and im out this smelly ass piece a shit.

Feb 21, 2006
u must off had a bad experince up here in da city
i been stayin in the "city" for almost 2 months now. and ima stay here for 2 more months.
all i see is homosexuals holding hands and making out in public. i dont know how you frisco vatos dont throw up when u see dat shit every day flooding your city.
other than that. all i see is asians. fags.and tourists.

i hardly see homeboys. and when i do. i scratch my head.
cuz i dont know if its a homeboy or some white dude wit long pony tail sporting girbauds and a niner thro back.

if my words are hurting you. then the truth must hurt.
dont get all booty tickle pistol
. if you ever met me and the homies you wouldnt be acting like were some stone age cholos who dont know wutup.
trust me. we far off.

so untill me and you meet. and you get to see how shit really iz. then i aint even gona bother sayin shit to you on here no more.cuz it only gets you mad and it aint really going nowhere.

and like i said. i met some older homies from frisco while staying here. and theyr nowhere near the way the new kids are. they were str8 og. str8 oldschool.
so i duno wut kinda shit u all on. he show respect he got respect back.

al rato uno cuatro ::

Nov 22, 2005
Ur like a little kid tryin to act hella "firme" on da internet. And whats up with your sign???
A gangstered out Mr Pottatoe head tagiing up norte x4.?????? I guess that must be sillicon valley san jo style taggin. On the internet ,ha ha. fuckin squares!

Nov 16, 2006
i been stayin in the "city" for almost 2 months now. and ima stay here for 2 more months.
all i see is homosexuals holding hands and making out in public. i dont know how you frisco vatos dont throw up when u see dat shit every day flooding your city.

cuz i dont know if its a homeboy or some white dude wit long pony tail sporting girbauds and a niner thro back.

. if you ever met me and the homies you wouldnt be acting like were some stone age cholos who dont know wutup.
trust me. we far off.

so untill me and you meet. and you get to see how shit really iz. then i aint even gona bother sayin shit to you on here no more.cuz it only gets you mad and it aint really going nowhere.

and like i said. i met some older homies from frisco while staying here. and theyr nowhere near the way the new kids are. they were str8 og. str8 oldschool.

the fuck outta here with your little pussy ass subliminal frisco disses. "all i see is fags and tourists" thats funny because all i see in san jose is a bunch of clowns who swear they dont live in the safest big city in the United States.

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
^^^^ Just cuz 1 man disses FRISCO dont mean you gotta dissrespect another mans city, you just stoop down to their level, i dont care 4 Frisco but i aint gonna speak down on it cuz some idiot speaks down on it,as far as im concerned aint no Northern California town truly "Skrap Free" or super Hardcore cuz everywhere i look i see a Skrap so thats that, and may i remind all of you that this indeed is a "WEBSITE", keep this thread alive dont kill it with the bitching shit gets old, i dont get on here often anymore cuz of stupid Bullshit like this, its pointless, reserve your ignorant comments to your selves

trust me. we far off.

u must live in da castro district cuz u sure as hell dont live in da mission but since u think u hardcore ill give u n open invite 2 cum kick it with my niggas 4 24 hours n lets cee if u still feel da same after words so hit me on da pm dont worry wont nuttin happen 2 u ,u can even bring sum of ur homies n ya can roll with us in our cars cuz i dont want u niggas following us n takeing a wrong turn n saying we lost u guys but as da song goes "FRISCO NIGGAS AINT NO PUNKS" NIGGAS ALWAYS PUTTIN 2 MUCH ON IT SAYN THEY DA HARDEST PLACE IN CALIFORNIA BUT WE GOT MORE THEN CABLE CARS N FAGS LIKE HARD HEAD NIGGAS IN DROP TOP RAGS"

u must live in da castro district cuz u sure as hell dont live in da mission but since u think u hardcore ill give u n open invite 2 cum kick it with my niggas 4 24 hours n lets cee if u still feel da same after words so hit me on da pm dont worry wont nuttin happen 2 u ,u can even bring sum of ur homies n ya can roll with us in our cars cuz i dont want u niggas following us n takeing a wrong turn n saying we lost u guys but as da song goes "FRISCO NIGGAS AINT NO PUNKS" NIGGAS ALWAYS PUTTIN 2 MUCH ON IT SAYN THEY DA HARDEST PLACE IN CALIFORNIA BUT WE GOT MORE THEN CABLE CARS N FAGS LIKE HARD HEAD NIGGAS IN DROP TOP RAGS"
HAHA YOU A FOO PI$TOL! BUT YEAH TIME TO GET MY POPCORN READY TO $EE HOW EVERYONE GON RE$POND TO THE $TATEMENT! OR CAN I AN$WER IT MY$ELF "FUCKIN MAYATE LOVERS, WANNABE NORTENOS, BUNCH OF FAGS, UH NORTAY CUDDY, NIGGA BITCH HAHA JU$T A BUNCH OF LAME$!

Mar 13, 2007
u better go xivilain,that's a personal invitation 2 da mission!!

P

pistoleroX4

Frisco Vatos! Any of you interested in buying some T-shirts?

They wouldn't sell in any other city.