Homies from the Mission District on gang juction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
October 15, 2007
No, No Norteños

Those who are subject to the preliminary injunction...can be arrested in the 60-square-block zone -- and face up to six months in jail -- if they engage in one of a number of restricted activities, including associating together and loitering late at night. Other banned activities include intimidating witnesses, marking graffiti and wearing the Norteño's trademark red.

Members of the exclusive Norteño gang in the Mission District got capped with a civil injunction today, barring them from hanging out each other in a 60-square-block area and from loitering after 10 p.m., according to a report in the Chronicle.

Wait, they can't even wear their famous shade of crimson? Pft. Whatever. If you have the skin tone to pull off such a bold color, we say go for it. (Because we sure can't, but so totally would if we could.)

Anyway, although these court orders have made rougher neighborhoods safer, like in LA, some critics say that such orders touch upon civil rights infringement, or merely act as an ineffective Band-Aid solution to a larger problem. Still, a wee bit of the Mission just got a little bit safer. For now

Apr 15, 2006
this is just another way for more scraps to start popping up in the mission for they dont understand what there doing if scraps get the upper hand in the mission then how does that look for the rest of northern califaaz ill tell u vatos over my dead body im gonna flood the district with that red shit before scrapz take it over

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
FREEBGKO said:
this is just another way for more scraps to start popping up in the mission for they dont understand what there doing if scraps get the upper hand in the mission then how does that look for the rest of northern califaaz ill tell u vatos over my dead body im gonna flood the district with that red shit before scrapz take it over
I feel you one that homie. When they had the junction going on in West Sac with Broderick.A few southerners tried to start something of their own since they new the cops wheir just focused on the Northern gang.Eventually it stopped once the BRK14 did thing things on the under to let them know their still around and those few Southerners stopped.Same thing will happen on the mission.The cops are waiting to see anyone in red to harrass them. If they work around what the cops think their going to do and also letting other outside cliques know their still around then things will work out for them...

Dec 25, 2003
Ive heard of Molina.

He watched my homie get jumped by a bunch of scraps and did nothing.

He just turned his head and sat in his car.

It wasnt until some white bitch started knocking on his window did he get out and pretend to do something.

Nov 16, 2006
everytime i go to 19th and 20th in the daytime there is always at least 10 heads posted throwin up gang signs and talkin that gay ass mara shit. Why dont the rolls fuck with them?its bullshit, everyone knows peses in frisco work with the cops.

CRAZY SILENT said:
The gente from the Mission should keep fighting this.If the Broderick boyz from W.Sacra can overcome one junction then hopefully the SFM homies can too.
not all da homies in da mission r from sfm homie i 4 1 m from bryant st. not sfm but i dont give a fuck cuz all thats going 2 do is make us spread out n recruit in sum other hood n plus da mission is all up scale now 2 many damn white people n scraps always b telling on da homies any ways dats y they aint fucking wit them n as 4 molina he just hella ass hurt with da homies cuz they wouldnt let him hang back in da days cuz they said he was 2 soft so now that he's a cop he b fucking wit da homies

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Pistol-Cee said:
not all da homies in da mission r from sfm homie i 4 1 m from bryant st. not sfm but i dont give a fuck cuz all thats going 2 do is make us spread out n recruit in sum other hood n plus da mission is all up scale now 2 many damn white people n scraps always b telling on da homies any ways dats y they aint fucking wit them n as 4 molina he just hella ass hurt with da homies cuz they wouldnt let him hang back in da days cuz they said he was 2 soft so now that he's a cop he b fucking wit da homies
Who was the juntion put on in the Mission? If they only put it on one part of the Mission then the other should keep things going.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
That's some shit to be doing the homies like that.
I'm surprised that families haven't spoken out when things have been happening to the gente from the Mission about him not doing anything. Normally they would and then the cop will be laid off or suspended from duty,then the homeboys will pay the pig a visit now that he's not a cop for doing what he did to the homies.

Apr 15, 2006
NorthgateSacra said:
"300 Nortenos in San Francisco"?

They must be just talking about one district.
probably 300 serious nortenos. san fran has some down assss nortenos. nortenos get harder and softer place to place. nortes in oakland r some down ass homies too. san jo is the city with the most activity but theres NEVER any funk. makes me think that these old school nortenos r a little too laid back to be bangin cuz sorry 2 say it but lotsa vicious nortes r hyphy kindds <--just my opinion cuzz whenever i meet these laid back locs,dickies nortenos u know the ones who take 10 minuites to say orale.