Homies from the Mission District on gang juction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2007
DoughBoyX4 said:
well thingz are different in da city we got dem crooked training day copz over here plus no cop over here gives a shit bout latinos so therez not really a point in complaining
THAT MOVIE TRAINING DAY WAS BASED IN FRISCO

Mar 17, 2006
NorthgateSacra said:
"300 Nortenos in San Francisco"?
There's that "300" number again. They said Broderick had "300" a couple of years ago when that injunction started, too. The only place they're going to find 300 Broderick Boys is in prison.

Apr 15, 2006
and its diff. in L.A them scraps dont fuck with MS. two reasons, scraps hate on central american harder then a motherfuck and 2 because scraps walkin wit cuetes and ms walkin around with a uzi in one hhand and a machete in the other i know cuz i fed a mierda seca 1/3 about 10 fists to his face 3 years ago and vato tried slicin my hand off with his blade

p.s homie y u making it seem like a junction is a good thing.

Dec 4, 2006
the gang injunction only applies to the homeboys in the mishone..

it will not affect scraps at all....they can post, drive up and down the mish shooting at the homies....

this shows you who's really puttin' in work in the mish and who's really savage..

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
StillNo said:
There's that "300" number again. They said Broderick had "300" a couple of years ago when that injunction started, too. The only place they're going to find 300 Broderick Boys is in prison.
At first they said 500 Broderick,but then they said 300.West Sac isn't really though. It growing now by people moving to the area cuz of the new homes.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
man this thread is some fucking garbage...nothing but kats on here talking down on each other.

some of you cats got issues with this mightier then thow attitude about whos putting and not putting in work. Get over yourselves and stand together ,only bitches care about what the next man is doing. So fuck it, who cares if people are into hyphy music or mobb, or if they rock girbauds or khakis, say nigga or dont say it...

if your true to yourself and what you represent thats all that matters.Some of you cats got too much time on your hands to worry about that petty ass shit about other fucking men.

Aug 19, 2004
The thread topic was informative, till it turned into talking shit on someone elses city.
It's shameful to see many on here jump in and add to the mud slinging, yet only a few seeing it for what it is: petty talk that divides the gente, and only serves to hurt us.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Many areas and cities are different that may tend to change a person on how they may dress or even talk,but the homeboyz are right we are still from the same side and that's how it should be. Just like in some jails also Prison .Different styles,but same sides going against someone of the other. Some parts of the bay area may have their own style,but I know some solid homies from the bay who will put it down for their Barrio when it comes down to it.Don't get me wrong thought Northern Barrios will fued at times,but remember that we are familia..

Nov 22, 2005
who gives a fuck about how cities are diffrent. The goverment is tryin to lock muthafuckers up at a higher rate. And if your a latino from northern california your a TARGET. they dont give a fuck about scraps cause of the hole immigration issues and frsico being hella liberal. The mission distrioct is looked at as the NOrteno capital or the home base. So the goverment is going after the CAPITOL(so to say) of the nortenos to make a point! And remember not everyone that gets labled a norteno is a GANG member.
Its more of an indentity for all these young kids and shit. The goverment is making it a crime for latino youths native to san francisco to were a 49ers shirt in a certain area.
Imagine if they told white kids that lived in north beach they couldnt were a giants jersey. There would be hella outrage! Anyways if any of you find yourself dippin through the mission, take out your huelga birds and flash your red and were your 49er jerseys with much pride and respect. Good luck to all the people living in the mission going through this difficult time!

Dec 28, 2004
fuck north beach foos i still rock giants gear n im from da shone!!!!!!!! anybody from da mission rocks giants gear just ask around but yea i get ur point hahahahaha

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
who gives a fuck about how cities are diffrent. The goverment is tryin to lock muthafuckers up at a higher rate. And if your a latino from northern california your a TARGET. they dont give a fuck about scraps cause of the hole immigration issues and frsico being hella liberal. The mission distrioct is looked at as the NOrteno capital or the home base. So the goverment is going after the CAPITOL(so to say) of the nortenos to make a point! And remember not everyone that gets labled a norteno is a GANG member.
Its more of an indentity for all these young kids and shit. The goverment is making it a crime for latino youths native to san francisco to were a 49ers shirt in a certain area.
Imagine if they told white kids that lived in north beach they couldnt were a giants jersey. There would be hella outrage! Anyways if any of you find yourself dippin through the mission, take out your huelga birds and flash your red and were your 49er jerseys with much pride and respect. Good luck to all the people living in the mission going through this difficult time!
LOL. My comments on how cities are different wasn't about the junction.It was to the discussion on how the homies that were talking down on their cities on thngs being differrent. On the juntion part I face that everyday going to West Sacra with them harrasing the Chicanos their. The ones not on the list are still representing.It's mainley the younger ones thought.