Homies from the Mission District on gang juction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
i got love 4 oakland N they homiez but they dnt bang as hard as us dnt get me wrong they get dem thangz clappin but da city getz more attention cuz our rival hoods are of walkin distance im talkin like 2 or 3 blockz away

N on dat note FUCK BORDER BROTHERS
cease with the "so and so doesnt bang as hard as our city" b.s. already. This thread is fucking ridiculous.

Apr 15, 2006
you guys are entitled to ur own opinion fasho but i still think oakland is down , murder dubs,dirty 30z they got it poppin but true not much bangin too much going dumb.

Dec 4, 2006
i got love 4 oakland N they homiez but they dnt bang as hard as us dnt get me wrong they get dem thangz clappin but da city getz more attention cuz our rival hoods are of walkin distance im talkin like 2 or 3 blockz away

N on dat note FUCK BORDER BROTHERS
i gotta say you wrong for that one..

cuz i've kicked it with homeboys from the town..30's, 40's, 50's and 60's ...

them homies is bangin hard out there tho..

they go at it with the scraps and border bro's..

them BB's stay dumpin on the daily basis..no lie..

Feb 21, 2006
IF THAT ONE NIGGA XIVILLIAN408 WOULD QUIT THE TALKIN N COME SPEND A DAY IN THE CITY N SEE WAT CITY LIFE IS LIKE I DONT THINK HE BE RUNNIN HIS MOUTH..FA REAL THO QUIT HATIN HOMIE
where u think im at right now? why u think i havent had a computer access in over a month.
i been staying in frisco for almost a month and a half already.
and to pistol cee. when i say "the mall by the mission"
i mean BY the mission. not inside the mission,
you know wich mall im talking bout cause it was jus built like 2 years ago.
you fools in here swear frisco is the crazyest just cause the murder statistics online....
thats rediculous.
how many of those are gang related?
in the 408 they dont bother counting gang shit. its hardly ever on tv eitther,
cause its jus another dead mexican. the news dont care....
for all i know.the 415 murder stats are mostly crack head related/
shit livin in sf for this long already makes me wanna throw up. seeing fags walking hand in hand down the street. 2 guys kissing eachother.
its fuckin disgusting.
anyways i dont care who thinks they are the hardest. let the action do the talking.
and i know you fools are still wondering why our stats are so low but yet we dont have ms12 or any of those other scraps here haha. jus lil paisa ass chopez who watch hella mun2.

Feb 21, 2006
who gives a fuck about how cities are diffrent. The goverment is tryin to lock muthafuckers up at a higher rate. And if your a latino from northern california your a TARGET. they dont give a fuck about scraps cause of the hole immigration issues and frsico being hella liberal. The mission distrioct is looked at as the NOrteno capital or the home base. So the goverment is going after the CAPITOL(so to say) of the nortenos to make a point! And remember not everyone that gets labled a norteno is a GANG member.
Its more of an indentity for all these young kids and shit. The goverment is making it a crime for latino youths native to san francisco to were a 49ers shirt in a certain area.
Imagine if they told white kids that lived in north beach they couldnt were a giants jersey. There would be hella outrage! Anyways if any of you find yourself dippin through the mission, take out your huelga birds and flash your red and were your 49er jerseys with much pride and respect. Good luck to all the people living in the mission going through this difficult time!
now the mission is home base?
i thought salinas was home base.
its not just mission that has a gang injunction.
san jose,salinas,modesto,sacramento,and alot of other citys have had these for years now.
they been tryin to shut shop down in the bay for generations. shits not gona happen,
you might slow down the process.but its still gona be there. just like a cancer.

Aug 14, 2007
Lately some of the older BB's have been doing bussiness with some Northerners in some cities.The younger ones arel trying to make a name for themselves.No matter what keep your heads up nad looking forward,never backwards..

THEM BOARDER BROTHERS ARE QUICK TO PULL THE TRIGGER ON SOMEONE... THEY ARE DEEP OUT THERE

Feb 21, 2006
that shit you sayin just aint right ene, madera.
u mean. tha shit in that video jus aint right.
if thats how all them fools conduct themselfs then thats kinda sad

but while staying out here. i did meet a couple homies that were coo. showed respect and got respect back.
an they werent even hyphy kinda vatos. and theyr from sf.

Feb 21, 2006
anyways. back to subject.
about gang junctions,
my neighborhood has cops that roll by every day and stop us for nothing.. jus for walking or sitting down.
and search us. harrass us. even try to plant drugs on us if were not co-operative.
and if we give em a hard time.
gang junctions are nothing new. they been tryin to toss alll da homies in prison since way back.

^^^^ u still over bitching n cry about how niggas out here do it man shut da fuck up u sound like my bitch evry time i head out da door nigga worry about yo hood n da sad thing here is that u call ur self a homie quick 2 disrespect another homie boy u dont know shit about da way we live u think just cuz u wear a shark jersey n sum bens or dickies u keeping it old school lil nigga u aint keeping shit old school n what u must off had a bad experince up here in da city cuz u sure got our nuts up in yo mouth what did sum 1 from da city take yo bitch or did they just hit it n quit it

P

pistoleroX4

^^^^ u still over bitching n cry about how niggas out here do it man shut da fuck up u sound like my bitch evry time i head out da door nigga worry about yo hood n da sad thing here is that u call ur self a homie quick 2 disrespect another homie boy u dont know shit about da way we live u think just cuz u wear a shark jersey n sum bens or dickies u keeping it old school lil nigga u aint keeping shit old school n what u must off had a bad experince up here in da city cuz u sure got our nuts up in yo mouth what did sum 1 from da city take yo bitch or did they just hit it n quit it

NOR-TAY NIGGA!