Homies from the Mission District on gang juction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
u must live in da castro district cuz u sure as hell dont live in da mission but since u think u hardcore ill give u n open invite 2 cum kick it with my niggas 4 24 hours n lets cee if u still feel da same after words so hit me on da pm dont worry wont nuttin happen 2 u ,u can even bring sum of ur homies n ya can roll with us in our cars cuz i dont want u niggas following us n takeing a wrong turn n saying we lost u guys but as da song goes "FRISCO NIGGAS AINT NO PUNKS" NIGGAS ALWAYS PUTTIN 2 MUCH ON IT SAYN THEY DA HARDEST PLACE IN CALIFORNIA BUT WE GOT MORE THEN CABLE CARS N FAGS LIKE HARD HEAD NIGGAS IN DROP TOP RAGS"
Im hoping we dont get excuse after excuse like other kats on here use to give for not meeting up. Show up or shut up.

Feb 21, 2006
u must live in da castro district cuz u sure as hell dont live in da mission but since u think u hardcore ill give u n open invite 2 cum kick it with my niggas 4 24 hours n lets cee if u still feel da same after words so hit me on da pm dont worry wont nuttin happen 2 u ,u can even bring sum of ur homies n ya can roll with us in our cars cuz i dont want u niggas following us n takeing a wrong turn n saying we lost u guys but as da song goes "FRISCO NIGGAS AINT NO PUNKS" NIGGAS ALWAYS PUTTIN 2 MUCH ON IT SAYN THEY DA HARDEST PLACE IN CALIFORNIA BUT WE GOT MORE THEN CABLE CARS N FAGS LIKE HARD HEAD NIGGAS IN DROP TOP RAGS"
SAME GOES FOR YOU. YOU GOT A OPEN INVITE TO COME TO THE MONTEZ AND PUT IN SOME WORK WIT SOME SOUTHSIDE HOMEBOYS.
WE GOT MORE THAN JUST HARD HEADED PELONES WIT LOW LOWS AND RED RAGS. LOL/

Feb 21, 2006
Frisco Vatos! Any of you interested in buying some T-shirts?

They wouldn't sell in any other city.
HAHAHAHAA. THATS WHY ALL THEM FRISCO SHOPS SELL THAT HYPHY GEAR BUT U WONT FIND THAT SHIT IN CENTRO CALI OR THE SOUTH BAY HAHAHA/ JUS FRISCO AND OAKLAND.
SINCE YOU FRISCO CATS WANNA BE SO DIFFERENT MAYBE U SHOULD BREAK OFF AND MAKE YOUR OWN GANG. CAUSE AINT NOBODY GONA CHANGE THE NORTE INTO HYPHY

Feb 21, 2006
How's that?That's was a Chicano style of writeing back then.
HAHAHA. NO WAY!!
JUST LIKE HOMEBOYS CROSS OUT S's SCRAPS WRITE N's BACKWARDS .(CAUSE YOU CANT CROSS OUT A" N" IT WOULD LOOK LIKE A BOX.

ANYWAYZ. ITS BIG BAD 1910 IN THIS BITCH.
DEEP SOUTHSIDE SAN JO .VIA MONTE TO THE MERRIL AND CHERRY BLOCK.
SCRAPA FREE. 24/7
U WONT EVER FIND A SCRAP AROUND HERE..
SO TELL ME NOW WHO GOT THEIR SHIT ON LOCK AND WHO LETS SCRAPS MAKE A HOOD NEXT DOOR TO THEIRS.

Feb 21, 2006
you fools are fags.
do i accept the invitation hahaha.
does pistol accept my invitation??
u fools are fags.
and get outa here wit that N bullshit.
scraps write the N backwards.
end of story.

if you want me to slide to the mission then i will. but i bet you anything that none of you fools even live there anymore.

if you live in the mission then hit me up so i can slide thru.
i aint tryin to go on no play date wit no fools.
and if you wanna come to my hood feel free to hit me up.
so lets see how you hang when someone invites you to their hood also....

Mar 13, 2007
you fools are fags.
do i accept the invitation hahaha.
does pistol accept my invitation??
u fools are fags.
and get outa here wit that N bullshit.
scraps write the N backwards.
end of story.

if you want me to slide to the mission then i will. but i bet you anything that none of you fools even live there anymore.

if you live in the mission then hit me up so i can slide thru.
i aint tryin to go on no play date wit no fools.
and if you wanna come to my hood feel free to hit me up.
so lets see how you hang when someone invites you to their hood also....
yeah,and skraps also wear locz,maybe all nortenos wit locz are scrap wannabez??

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
HAHAHA. NO WAY!!
JUST LIKE HOMEBOYS CROSS OUT S's SCRAPS WRITE N's BACKWARDS .(CAUSE YOU CANT CROSS OUT A" N" IT WOULD LOOK LIKE A BOX.

ANYWAYZ. ITS BIG BAD 1910 IN THIS BITCH.
DEEP SOUTHSIDE SAN JO .VIA MONTE TO THE MERRIL AND CHERRY BLOCK.
SCRAPA FREE. 24/7
U WONT EVER FIND A SCRAP AROUND HERE..
SO TELL ME NOW WHO GOT THEIR SHIT ON LOCK AND WHO LETS SCRAPS MAKE A HOOD NEXT DOOR TO THEIRS.
???