Homies from the Mission District on gang juction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Oye Managua is pretty good...i be hittin up tha spot whenever im visiting my uncle that lives on cortland...

La Santaneca be having some bomb ass salvadorian food..that's another spot i go to...

Oct 11, 2007
a city with a milion + people and around 1000+ nortenos and this is their 1st scrap murder since 2000? lol
wrong. There was a bunch in the past month and a half. they don't put it down straight up as a gang murder especially with juveniles involved alwasy but if you knew were the hoods were in san jo and had your ears to the street you would know whats up.

Oct 11, 2007
^^ it's called statistics...

but there's also facts out there that san jo ain't what it used to be..
i'll giv you that it ain't what it use to be back in the mid 90s but to say only one scraps gotten put in the dirt since 2000 is straight false. esp if you knew some og scraps(from one of the 90s hoods) got put down in september too plus a few youngersters. but i won't say anymore.
like i said, i don't have a bias against anybody. frisco vatos, oakland enes, every city got riders, san jo included.

Nov 20, 2005
....and giants hats and giants shirts and giants jackets....just like anyone else in the city of san francisco.

got anymore stupid questions?

~k.

Feb 23, 2006
xivvillan408 is a fucken cop a mothafuken pig serio only a pig will start all the hate he aint no homeboy all mothfucken cops are pussys that got punk wen they were in school pussy ass fagets no dicks and ballz but a badge