Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
I agree this shit is a 10

It blows 4 out the water. GTA is a game that always gets boring halfway through in my opinion because of repetitive ass missions. So far every mission has been different as hell. Man the different personalities of the characters is nuts. And switching between characters is the shit, when youre not using em they out doing their own shit, like theyll be in a different outfit and on the other side of town from where you left em. I havent sat down and played a game for this long since I was like 15.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
i agree this shit is a 10

it blows 4 out the water. Gta is a game that always gets boring halfway through in my opinion because of repetitive ass missions. So far every mission has been different as hell. Man the different personalities of the characters is nuts. And switching between characters is the shit, when youre not using em they out doing their own shit, like theyll be in a different outfit and on the other side of town from where you left em. I havent sat down and played a game for this long since i was like 15.
more screen shots!!