Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
I should have mine by Friday, maybe sooner. Amazon usually ships stuff hella quick, even without Prime two day shipping.

Nov 18, 2010
You gotta steal the right cars and upgrade shit. Even if you dont upgrade certain ones like the lambo looking car it is good at braking and shit.

They swerve a lot and have no traction but it makes shit a lot more challenging.

What I noticed is crazy is that that how you choose to handle missions down to the people you pick for it changed the events and dialog. Like going to do a heist if you pick stupid people to make up your crew youll bad mouth em like crazy and they'll fuck up a lot but you pay them less.

I dunno there maybe some shit people dont like but if you dislike this game as a whole and got lots of complaints youre probably a hipster with a miserable life or you just over analyze shit.

You can even bank on stocks if your mission effects a company and you buy shares before you play it.

And xbox is back button to change camera in cars.

Last edited: