Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
i cant get into COD/battlefield FPS type games they bore me. but i see why people like them.
used to be into madden, but it just sucks over the years. hasnt been the same since 06.
i've been up on GTA since ps1. gta 3 was a everyday thing for me, like waking up or brushing my teeth. same with san andreas. i used to hit the gym like crazy in that game and fight rivals to gain territory. majority of the city was my hood!
my ex wife bought me my xbox 360. i forgot why lol and i got a ps3 for the hell of it.
i look forward to the online mode tho for this. first 12 year old cock sucker that drops the n bomb is getting sprayed up until he leaves the game.
Hear that, same here with madden grew up with that shit, but last madden I bought and really played was madden12'

U said u mobbin on ps3 this year with gta5?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I was actually thinking that too Rasan @Rasan I was like "I wonder whos gonna try to be the sicc gang leader?" I really don't care as long as we just have a good squad of sicc brehgoons. I can't believe that it's so close to release date, it's almost surreal.

Feb 8, 2003
i cant get into COD/battlefield FPS type games they bore me. but i see why people like them.
used to be into madden, but it just sucks over the years. hasnt been the same since 06.
i've been up on GTA since ps1. gta 3 was a everyday thing for me, like waking up or brushing my teeth. same with san andreas. i used to hit the gym like crazy in that game and fight rivals to gain territory. majority of the city was my hood!
my ex wife bought me my xbox 360. i forgot why lol and i got a ps3 for the hell of it.
i look forward to the online mode tho for this. first 12 year old cock sucker that drops the n bomb is getting sprayed up until he leaves the game.

Shit I throw the much on when I play street ball on Nba 2k13 and let the shit talking Lames have it. I had a lot invites from them saying I'm comedy

Feb 8, 2003
i dont care whos in charge as long as you dont slow me down. im trying to be a trillionaire not have bonding time! lol

watch out you might just get murked over $10 bucks, its going to get grimy lol

Lol I just wanna shoot some niggas on it. I'll be a goon I don't care about being a boss.

Props: Kon1
Mar 21, 2009
i plan on not getting the xbox one and ps4 till next year or even 2015. gta 5, watch dogs and ultra street fighter 4 will hold me till then.
rockstar really plans on building on the online experience.
Wait I thought watch dogs was gunna be ps4 if it isnt im gunna wait too.