Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ yeah I had 7gb free and it wouldn't install, I was like what the fuck?
Deleted everything off my external to make sure it would...then..it took 15-20 minutes...shit ifruit took like 10 minutes to install on my iPad and I can't even use it yet. Smh I dunno what's up w this ifruit bizness anyone else use that's shit yet? I'm guessing it dont work for no one

Iono if its possible to beat the shit in a day and actually complete everything. I could be wrong. I'm 10 percent through the game and prolly 5 hours in.. Maybe if u played 24 hours straight and made absolutely no mistakes and even then I don't think it's possible, if I could beat it in a day I'd just return the shit. Shit if I finish it before the return is up (I dunno gamestops return policy) I fasho return cuz I don't play games twice once I beat it...I just don't think I'm that hardcore of a gamer

I see it taking me at least 2-3 weeks if I played every day for a few hours a day. But I did finish 10 percent in a day so who knows.i just really doubt it'll be that easy ill prolly have to overdo missions a few Times. Every mission ain't easy and I'm sure ill spend a bit of time walking and driving around looking for shit. The first 10 percent was pretty easy tho to be honest I'm pretty surprised I'm 10 percent through it already I was just Tryna catch up w those who bought it the day before me by putting in 5 hours

No way ill beat this shit in a few days I don't see it happening.. I woulda had to be playing this last hour and a Half I stopped playing.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2006
game is overwhelming. so much to do and missions can happen at random.
Some of the blips that pop up arent for help either, theyre setups. Some bitch was yelling for help so I turn the car around, come out and shes talkin about an attack on a female. We're running and I'm following her but when we edge around the back of a house it just felt like somethin was fucked up so I break out the grenade launcher and 3 ballers came out with automatics and shes talkin about how shes gonna get her cut lol. That cunt died.
This game is the shit.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Digital Foundry says the PS3 version is the one to get. The problem is I already have like 20 games that I haven't beat and my time is already thin. My nephew says he wants it but he hardly plays games anyway so if I cop it now chances are it ain't even gonna get played.

Feb 8, 2003
My nigga is Trevor that muhfucka wild lol. I'm gonna get him a new hair cut at the barber shop bc that balding style looks pedo. Also imma tatt franklin Up since I unlocked the tatt parlor yesterday. Great game though. I been playing it each evening when I get home for 2-4 hours. I love riding motorcycles on it. Did anyone find that million dollar bugatti on the streets yet? It's never there when I go to find it

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Grand Theft Auto V has already sauntered past the $1 billion milestone during its first three days on sale, making it the fastest-selling game, surpassing Call of Duty: Black Ops II, which amassed $1 billion by its 15th day on sale, and The Avengers movie, which reached $1 billion in 10 days.

This actually makes GTA V not only the fastest-selling game of all-time, but the fastest-selling entertainment product of all-time. Wowzers. "Grand Theft Auto is a cultural phenomenon and Rockstar Games continues to redefine what can be achieved in interactive entertainment," said Strauss Zelnick, Chairman and CEO of Take-Two.

"We are incredibly proud of the extraordinary critical and commercial response to Grand Theft Auto V."

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
As Trevor I bought the airplane hanger to do Gun drops in different locations, I had enough money early so I bought, the shit comes with a car to do drug runs also, just stay off the streets. Flying is tricky at first then I got used to using Rb and Lb to turn. (Way different from battlefield 3 controls)

Landing is the hardest part you have to line up the plane just right and hit left trigger to slow down, then lower the landing gear. I got down after 5 tries.

If you get better try going under bridges for accomplishments. Same shit as the stunt drops with a car.

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206
Feb 8, 2003
Grand Theft Auto V has already sauntered past the $1 billion milestone during its first three days on sale, making it the fastest-selling game, surpassing Call of Duty: Black Ops II, which amassed $1 billion by its 15th day on sale, and The Avengers movie, which reached $1 billion in 10 days.

This actually makes GTA V not only the fastest-selling game of all-time, but the fastest-selling entertainment product of all-time. Wowzers. "Grand Theft Auto is a cultural phenomenon and Rockstar Games continues to redefine what can be achieved in interactive entertainment," said Strauss Zelnick, Chairman and CEO of Take-Two.

"We are incredibly proud of the extraordinary critical and commercial response to Grand Theft Auto V."

and its worth every penny of the 64 dollars. Hope they take five years for the next one too.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
If you're in the market for a new game, Toys R Us is offering a tempting deal this weekend on its stock of all released games. Head over to the Toys R Us site, add some games to your shopping cart, input code FRIENDS20 (one time use!) during checkout and you'll get 20% off.

This deal only applies to games that are out now – unfortunately, PS4 and Xbox One consoles and games don't qualify. Still, that'll get you a good discount on Grand Theft Auto 5, Saints Row 4, Madden NFL 25, The Wonderful 101 and many more. The sale, which ends on September 21, not only applies to shipped goods, but in-store pick-up as well.

Props: [-KoRp$-]559