Fuck Rapbay.com - Dont Support Them

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
Personally, I don't see what the problem is. He didn't say stop using the songs, he just said don't use the whole song, use 30 second samples. I checked out the "Slump in the Box" mixtape the other day and it wasn't the full tracks, but it was enough for me to like what I was hearing and I ended up coppin' it.

Im'ma still fuck with both of em, it'd be cool if they can handle this and get past it. Besides, look at the bright side, it'll give SadClown more bandwidth to host more music. That's what's up!

Nov 14, 2002
i say atleast post a verse and the hook.thats enough for me to decide if a song or album is tight.30 seconds aint shit.that will get used up on the intro of the song.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
BigRich503 said:
Personally, I don't see what the problem is. He didn't say stop using the songs, he just said don't use the whole song, use 30 second samples. I checked out the "Slump in the Box" mixtape the other day and it wasn't the full tracks, but it was enough for me to like what I was hearing and I ended up coppin' it.

Im'ma still fuck with both of em, it'd be cool if they can handle this and get past it. Besides, look at the bright side, it'll give SadClown more bandwidth to host more music. That's what's up!
i agree 100%, even if they use a minute and 30 seconds. that should be enough time for anyone to decide. thats called a compromise.

Nov 14, 2002
oh yea,thanks NR & 2SA for havin those albums up too.yall saved me a bunch of money.yall gave me a chance to weed out the bunk shit from the good shit.so i went out to the groove shop i knew just what to buy.snippets wont hurt ether,go ahead and do it that way.if a person cant decide if a song is good after peepin a verse and the hook,thats on them....thanks again yall.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Fuck RapBay. When people can't duplicate something good, they stir the pot to fuck shit up. Dude got put on the spot on 95live by Sly, and acted like a confused pussy backpeddeling throughout his interview.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
jayda650 said:
NorthernRidaz.com will give a local artist a good buzz if their shit is quality. I won't buy an album unless I know its good and since I'm not in the bay right now thats how i find the good shit. I've been burned way too many times by bullshit albums, northern ridaz is a good thing. If rappers put out bullshit albums with recycled tracks and shit the consumer has a right not to buy the same album in a different package

real spit homie

Apr 25, 2002
why the fuck is everyone cryin..if all u want to do is sample the song to see if u wanna buy it than all u need to hear is 30 seconds to a minute..or howver long a snippet is..mufuckas are really whining cuz they need to hear the whole entire song that doesnt make any fuckin sense...all dude did was send a letter..polite as fuck in my eyes..with all the PLEASE JUST PUT SNIPPETS..and what not...and this dude is takin his site down and shit i feel personally its some shit to try and make mufuckas hate on rapbay...so really its gettin childish all around..just put the requested albums into snippets and its a done deal..why it has to be a 5 page issue..i just dont understand

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
SadClown is the homie, but I gotta agree wit Mtown Criminal, errybody bitching over absolutely nothing. If an artist doesn't want the whole song posted up, then that is his right and SadClown should respect it, which he has been. I guess he didn't like the way this cat Ryan came at him wit this situation. But regardless, if this is a debate about what rights an artist has, then it's going to go nowhere. I know RapBay has known for shady shit in the past, and they might be makin money off bullshit albums, but it doesn't matter, Ryan's email wasn't disrespectful in my eyes and should have been handled behind the scenes.

Jun 27, 2005
BIGCHILL said:
oh yea,thanks NR & 2SA for havin those albums up too.yall saved me a bunch of money.yall gave me a chance to weed out the bunk shit from the good shit.so i went out to the groove shop i knew just what to buy.snippets wont hurt ether,go ahead and do it that way.if a person cant decide if a song is good after peepin a verse and the hook,thats on them....thanks again yall.
you mean the groove shop that be havin all them bootleg cds with the computer printed covers?

Jul 27, 2005
XxtraMannish said:
you mean the groove shop that be havin all them bootleg cds with the computer printed covers?
For real. You Gotta Be careful at that Muthafucka. I went in there with My Boy from AWOL and he Banged on the Dude for having Bootleg C-BO's. He broke that shit and threw at at dudes face. Made him fall on his ass.

Apr 25, 2002
ValleyEnt said:
I went in there with My Boy from AWOL
and anyone from AWOL has any room to speak on fucking someone over. nice record label. everyone on there label said they fucked them over. so I'm glad they were sellin bootlegged AWOL CD's . that was one wack ass label. got a taste of there own medicine.

shadow

Nov 14, 2002
XxtraMannish said:
lol....yup.after buyin a grip of cds there.i realized it was no diffrent from the local flee market except the price.

Jul 27, 2005
shadow said:
and anyone from AWOL has any room to speak on fucking someone over. nice record label. everyone on there label said they fucked them over. so I'm glad they were sellin bootlegged AWOL CD's . that was one wack ass label. got a taste of there own medicine.

shadow
It's funny you say that. And who the fuck are you to talk? You live in Portland. Your just goin on Heresay. I guarantee 100% that you wont say that to My Folks "T"'s Face. All you Muthafuckas are just Groupies that go on Rumors & shittalk. Just like when PAC was saying Fuck the EAST, Everyone Bit into his Non sense and was Dick ridin hella hard. Same shit different situation. Shadow... a Rumor spreading girl. Is that why Every time we rolled around Makin sales, KILLA TAY would call? LUNASICC was callin... Marvaless & Laroo got hella CD's evertime we seen them. So Miss me with your faulty accusations Punk. You dont know first hand what happened so shut your Fuckin Trap. It's all love with all the old artist's from the Label. So Dont Let Track #3 on TOAL RECALL by LUNI fool you. Its just a song. It a wrap Like a Burrito..... ValleyEnt..

Nov 6, 2004
this whole shit is a joke. why all of a sudden did this become an issue ? nridaz has been around for quite sometime. i feel that it is extremely helpful in deciding what i am willing to spend my money on. there is so much garbage that it is put out even from well respected atrists. keak and jt are well known for recycling tracks. turf talk is also starting to do the same. i really dont think it should be an issue as long as people are putting out good product. also i think that it is helpful for artists for the fact that you can go to the site and check out albums that you would never consider even listening to much less buying it. i really dont think that 30 sec or even a mnute and a half is a good representation. what if there is features on an album that would help dictate wether or not you would buy the cd but its not included in the snippet ? what is the difference between a minute and thirty seconds and the entire song ? the quality is so bad it is not worth ripping. i think rapbay is just crying becuz not as many people are buying garbage cds becuz of this site.

Nov 6, 2004
illmannered666 said:
^^Exactly.

Usually the people that are mad at that are the ones pissed cuz they cant download and steal the whole album for free anymore. They can all get fucked anyway.
you are not very bright. have you listened to the quality of the songs on there ? you are just mad cuz people will listen to your shit and realize its garbage instead of wasting their money.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Sadclown has been puttin' it down with much love for the Bay for years now and if not for him a lot of these independent artists would have probably gone unnoticed. Because of him, you're able to "preview" an album before buying it. I'll support anything that's of good quality. Sad thing is a most of the shit comin' out the Bay (not ALL, but MOST) is garbage IMO. I don't know about you, but I get pretty pissed when I take a chance on some CD only to find out the thing is freaken garbage. I don't really take no chances like that anymore and Sadclown makes it so I'm not getting ripped off. I know exactly what I'm buying and I know I'm getting my money's worth. I got nothing against RapBay because I never buy from them anyways. I buy mostly all my stuff from Rasputin's. I hope SadClown keeps doing what he's doing because of him I've actually found some new artists I like that I didn't even know was around. People gonna do what they gonna do in the end, but that's just my 2 cents. Thanks Sadclown for taking the time to do this site and share it with all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.