Fuck Rapbay.com - Dont Support Them

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2004
illmannered666 said:
HAHA Backwood, thats exactly what I was hoping one of you cheap fucks would say. Meet me up at any event and I will happily get things "figured out" in person. We put out quality non stop, thats the problem. If we recycled a bunch of shit and slapped it together, I could care less. But as I say again, if you want to side bust like that, come see me any fuckin time. Me and my wack label will be in Sac for a show on Halloween, come through and say whats up. The whole wack crew will be there for you to badmouth, twinkletoes :devious:
haha !! how did i know that you would say some shit like that ? it has nothing to do with being cheap. its about not wasting money on garbage. maybe you put out quality shit i dont know. but if you do then why does it matter wether or not there are full songs/albums on the site ? the quality is so bad that its not worth trying to rip it. i havent made plans for halloween but perhaps ill come to your show and we can "figure things out". :rolleyes:

Nov 6, 2004
NEWARKKILLA4NIA said:
NORTHERN-RIDAZ.COM IS THE BEST THANG THAT HAPPENED TO BAY AREA RAP, PERIOD.. IF U DONT AGREE, ITS CUZ U DONT KNOW WHAT BAY RAP FANS REALLY LIKE TO KNOW, THAT THEY AINT GETTIN SOME BULLSHIT ASS MUSIC WITH A SHEMP COVER!
yezzirr !!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Backwood - earlier you said I put out garbage but now you say "maybe you put out quality shit i dont know."

This is basically the whole theme of this entire thread - a bunch of people talkin about something that had to do with TWO people but everybody stuck their nose in it.

Nov 6, 2004
illmannered666 said:
Backwood - earlier you said I put out garbage but now you say "maybe you put out quality shit i dont know."

This is basically the whole theme of this entire thread - a bunch of people talkin about something that had to do with TWO people but everybody stuck their nose in it.
i was juz giving you the benefit of the doubt. i have never listened to anything from your camp and i have no desire to from reading posts from either you or others affiliated with apt 3 camp. as far as people sticking their nose in somebody else's shit, isnt that what a good percentage of this board consists of ? i would think that would include you, being that you posted in the thread as well. its whatever.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I just wasted a good 1/2 hour of my life reading this. This entire thing is comedy. Nobody is trying to Ban anyone. I will continue to supposrt both sites as they are a benifit to me. Ryan is good folx as is Sad Clown. They have their issues which im sure they will resolve. ......

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
illmannered666 said:

If it was just between two people then the email from one person to the other wouldn't have been posted on this board for all to see and comment on. That was a bitch move, but hey, different strokes for different folks.

Nov 6, 2004
illmannered666 said:
Well hell Backwood, we may as well quit makin music since we lost you as a potential customer, more like a potential downloader lol who gives a fuck what you think.
i feel the same way. I COULD GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK ! :cheeky:

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Lol @ BigRich - Ryan sent those emails to other people who posted them on this board. He asked me to post his reply since he couldnt get a password for the Siccness. I hope that was not directed at me because some people are gettin a little mouthy on this board and Im startin to think that people think we will forget when we run into them at any functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.