FUCK KAZAA & ALL DOWNLOAD SITES WIT NO VASALINE DOG!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2002
word bammer, if thats directed at me check my post on page 3. aritists that impress me i will buy. no question on that. but my point is dont lash out at me for downloain to peep new shit first, its all i got to filter out the bullshit, if i become a multimillionair, then maybe i wont need to dl, i'll buy everything, but till then, its all got man.

Feb 5, 2003
I FEEL YOU MAN.YOU BEIN` ONE SIDED THO.MY OPINION AZ AN ARTIST SHOULD BE OPPOSITE OF YOURZ ON THIS TOPICK.WHATS THA REAL DEAL HERE?WHY WAS BAY RAP SALEZ BOOMIN` PRE-INTERNET?COINCIDENCE?WHO IS YOU OR ME TO SAY?IT IS HIGHLY LIKELY THAT INTERNET PLAYS A MAJOR PART IN THAT.NO?IF YOU BUY NIKES EVERY MONTH,1 PAIR,THEN A MAGIC ELF SHOW UP ON YOUR DOORSTEP ONE DAY AND GIVE YOU A PAIR FOR FREE......YOUR GONNA BE UPSET WHEN THAT ELF QUIT COMIN` AROUND AND YOU GOTTA PAY FOOTLOCKER AGAIN.BUT WILL YOU BE DISAPPOINTED WITH NIKE?HELL NAW!!!I FEEL JORDAN ONLY TAKES FRUM ME &NEVER GIVE BACK NOTHIN BUT FLY FOOTWEAR....DO I HOLD A GRUDGE?NO.I LIKE THA SHOES,HE A BUSINESS MAN.RESPECT THAT.

Feb 5, 2003
ZoSicc said:
word bammer, if thats directed at me check my post on page 3. aritists that impress me i will buy. no question on that. but my point is dont lash out at me for downloain to peep new shit first, its all i got to filter out the bullshit, if i become a multimillionair, then maybe i wont need to dl
NOW WHERE WERE YOU "LASHED OUT" AT FOR D.L.`N TO PEEP 1ST?DID YOU NOT READ MY POSTS ON PAGE ONE?SHOULD I QUOTE `EM 4 YOU?

Feb 5, 2003
BAMMER said:
If your broke,sell your computer.

To many cheap mutherfuckers these days.Quit smokin broke mutherfuckers.
HAHAHA!!!!THATS WHAT I`M TALKIN` ABOUT!!!YOU GOT A P.C. TO DOWNLOAD....BUT YOU CANT AFFORD A C.D.?THIS LEAD ME TO BELIEVE YOU STAY WITH YOUR PARENT &CANT SUPPORT YOURSELF LET ALONE AFFORD A C.D.,OR YOU CHEAP! HAHA,GOOD SHIT BAMMER!!1

May 6, 2002
!!!!THE E-MAIL ALSO WARNS THAT YOUR D.L.`S CAN EASILY BE TRACKED AND YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED&FINED!!!! - a-wax

that is what i call lashin out at me.

May 6, 2002
WAX FASE said:
HAHAHA!!!!THATS WHAT I`M TALKIN` ABOUT!!!YOU GOT A P.C. TO DOWNLOAD....BUT YOU CANT AFFORD A C.D.?THIS LEAD ME TO BELIEVE YOU STAY WITH YOUR PARENT &CANT SUPPORT YOURSELF LET ALONE AFFORD A C.D.,OR YOU CHEAP! HAHA,GOOD SHIT BAMMER!!1
anyone who owns a pc to soley download songs is a dumbfuck. i work from my pc among many other things. my pc is like the center of communication for my whole life. sell my pc so i can buy music? i think not.

Nov 25, 2002
downloadin some Wax Trax as we speak.....nah im fuccin wit you cuzzo....im at ya site listenin ta some shit though....I can feel the artists side of the argument cuz it is they music and they money gettin jacced....but it is promotion in the long run.....like many said you cant find whole albums of BAY/Northern Cali artists on kazaa anyways so if ya really like they shit ya have ta go and purchase the CD.....as far as Madonna and otha big named RICH ASS artists go....they can fucc themselves cuz it will hurt me more ta spend $15-20 on thier album then it will hurt them to lose that sale.....at the end of the day they craccin open champagne and sittin in their mansions while im at home tired as fucc from workin all day and drinkin on a tall can wishin i could afford anotha one....

Feb 5, 2003
I DIDNT WRITE THAT FUCKIN E-MAIL DUMMY!!!!!SOMEONE ASKED ME WHAT THA NEWS SAID,I RESPONDED WITH WHAT THEY SAID,SAME THING YOU QUOTED.YOUR ARGUEMENT IS WITH AOL THEN.OR YOUR P.C.,TALK TO IT DOG,ASK IT WHATS UP.IF YOU HAVE AOL.....GO TO THA PAGE THAT COMES UP WHEN YOU 1ST LOG ON THAT FLASHES NEWS.....IT SAYS..."IF YOU D.L. MUSIC,YOU COULD GET A NASTY SURPRIZE"

May 6, 2002
honestly, i think the whole music scene as a whole is fucked up, people makin rap songs make more music than doctors, lawyers, our own president. its insane to me that the huge artists make as much as they do just for music. yea they have a talent. but multimillionairs i think is a bit much. no music artist should be makin more than the president of the united states. same goes with athletes, our country really misplaces its values, spendin so much on entertainment so they can drink champage and drive mercedes. you artists derserve money, but i think they're WAY above their means right now, im talkin about the big players in the game, eminen jay-z and such.

May 6, 2002
HOW MUCH MONEY DID U THINK THA MAJORZ WOULD LOSE BEFORE THEY KILLED KAZAA&THEM DOG?IT WASNT GONNA LAST FOREVER.THA COURT RULED IN OUR FAVOR THA OTHER DAY. - awax

i know who wrote it. yet your holding it as your own view. your favor. so you'd like to see people prosecuted for downloading your shit, and thats the basis of my whole arguement. as long as you support that comment like that you might as well have said it yourself.

Mar 23, 2003
I THINK THE ONES REALLY HURTING ARE THE MAJORS CAUSE INDEPENDENT ARTIST DON'T HAVE RADIO, TV EXPOSURE
SO BY DOWNLOADING AT LEAST SOMEONES PLAYING AND MAYBE OTHERS AROUND TOO INSTEAD OF SITTING IN THE STORE SHELVES GETIING OVER LOOK BY KNOWN ARTIST LIKE 50 CENT
BUT FROM AN INDEPENDENT ARTIST VIEW IT HURTS BECAUSE THE ALBUM COST$$$$$ AND TIME PUT IN TO MAKE THE CD
AN SEES IT AS FUCK ALL THESE FUCKERS ARE GETTING MY CD FOR FREE SHIT HOW AM I GONNA MAKE ANY MONEY!

May 6, 2002
in all fairness. i do understand your points and views as an artist. but for someone who has seen the other side himself, i can see good things in downloading that you may see. i doubt you would read philoshpy such as i read on a daily basis. but if you ever have read plato's 'the cave' you will be able to see in relation to my view. i can look at your perspective becuase i have seen it, it is the base argument that we come to believe. yet if we see the other side, we come back and try to tell the others what a good thing this is. without seein it with your own eyes, you simply cant accept it as a truth and dismiss your old belief's unless you are forced to, hence you have not seen the truth i have seen with my own eyes.

that paragraph may be too difficult to understand cuz i wrote it quik and its poorly sentanced so let me sum it up.

i have seen downloading work for me. i have heard so many different types of artists, my knowledge is thru the roof. it so happens you are an artist that impressed me and i have bought because of downloading. i also am able to give my peers knowledge of new artists simply from being able to download. downloading in a sense has brought northern cali music to my whole town. shit the stores here are even startin to get nor cali shit on a regular the last few months. downloading does help. yet it does hurt. but i think even if there wasn't downloading, them fooz wouldn't buy your shit anyways, they'd burn copies. so i think there is only GAIN from downloading, for artists that is. i stongly believe its helping you wax, you view it as stealing, yet if i got shutdown from downloading, i prob wouldn't buy anything at all, cept the artists that i already know are dope. no new artists would be brought to me, unless they featured on a cd that i bought. even then, my trust to spend 20 dollars on something that could be whack as hell would be daunting to me.

May 6, 2002
yea big beatz, and on that view, of artists sayin peeps are gettin their shit for free i feel. and wax has every right to be concerned about that. in my view, those people would have never bought his shit anyways. and downloading helps him be known to not only the downloader, but to people he knows. recognition is key. then peeps will trust your product. and buy.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Yo Wax heres pretty much the bottom line that I dont know if youre connecting with:

You have, FOR SURE, OVERALL, MADE MONEY from people downloading your shit, then finding out its coo', and BUYING IT. Sure, some bitches dont buy it but in the long run YOUVE MADE SKRILLA. You dont agree with that??

I use the net quite a bit man and im tellin you thats the truth!!

Sep 13, 2002
i tell laroo. i downloaded his shit and was gon buy which i did. he aint trip. i tell 151 i downloaded a track off of a compalation and bought it. he didnt trip. the reason i started bumpin komain is cause i got a couple of his tracks off AG. same with tact out's shit. same with black mail. downlaoded his first cd now i will support everything that he drops

an opinion is and opinion and thats cool. but you take away my right to download, then dont expect to get suport unless you a provin artist, e-40, C-bo, dru down, yukmouth, jay tee, baby beesh, and so on......

so you dont like downloading, who cares? not me thats on you and thats your bussness, but if you want my bussness let me download. shit tech n9ne's sales almost doubled when he let everybody download his shit for free. why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? cause its heated. plain and simple its dope ill buy if i havent heard it im not gon trick off my paper cause you run ya mouth bout how tight you are was or are gon be. lets be real about this

May 6, 2002
proppa said:
so you dont like downloading, who cares? not me thats on you and thats your bussness, but if you want my bussness let me download. shit tech n9ne's sales almost doubled when he let everybody download his shit for free.
why??
cause its heated. plain and simple its dope ill buy if i havent heard it im not gon trick off my paper cause you run ya mouth bout how tight you are was or are gon be. lets be real about this
jeauh. tech put up that F.T.I. website and became one of my favorite artists. i actually bought 2 of his cds cuz i gave one to my homie as a present. tech seriously gained my respect for that move. and honestly, he knew he could do it cuz his cd was so dope that he had confidence that his shit would sell itself, and it has.

Apr 25, 2002
Tech N9ne had an advantage, he had a DVD with it that you couldn't download... He also had commercials on MTV, FOX and Comedy Central that exposed him to a lot of new people... I doubt that the album being up in MP3 helped THAT much...

Besides, there's a ton of albums that are up in Real Audio at sites like Northern Ridaz, etc. and the same shit is getting around in MP3 anyway. It's not all about people wanting to hear the album first the bottom line is most people just don't wanna pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.