FUCK KAZAA & ALL DOWNLOAD SITES WIT NO VASALINE DOG!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
NO THEY WONT.I JUST SAW ON CNN THEY SENDIN` OUT E-MAILZ TO ALL USERS OF KAZZA & ALL THEM BULK DOWNLOAD SITES,IT IS ILLEAGAL 2 DOWNLOAD !!!!THE E-MAIL ALSO WARNS THAT YOUR D.L.`S CAN EASILY BE TRACKED AND YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED&FINED!!!! THIS DOESNT ELIMINATE BOOTLEGGIN`,BUT IT PUTS A BIG DENT IN INTERNET DOWNLOADING.

Apr 25, 2002
HOW MUCH MONEY DID U THINK THA MAJORZ WOULD LOSE BEFORE THEY KILLED KAZAA&THEM DOG?IT WASNT GONNA LAST FOREVER.THA COURT RULED IN OUR FAVOR THA OTHER DAY.

Jan 20, 2003
i really doubt the users could be fined and prosecuted. how the fuck are they gonna even track the people behind the email address???? lol. they're always saying that it's gonna end but i can't see it ending right now. we'll find out though.

Apr 25, 2002
The Internet Service Provider can turn over the user's information, it happened recently I think, the court said the owner of the copyrighted material had the right to get the information to press charges or something.

Apr 25, 2002
YES G-DUBB!!! THEY PROBLY WONT CHASE DOWN EVERY INDIVIDUAL DOWN LOADER BUT EVERY INDIVIDUAL DOWNLOAD WEB SITE(WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION) WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!! HOW DOPE IS THAT?

Jan 23, 2003
damn that would be fucked up kazaa is hella coo im sittin here downloading that mc eiht and yukmouth sng rite now cuz of course i wouldnt spend none of my hard earned cash on bullshit albums but i thought u couldnt burn shit off kazaa anyway

Sep 13, 2002
lol @kazza

anyway. its like this. if the sites i download shit off go. then so does my money twoard almost ever cd i cop. i buy cds i know are dope. you figure if there were 300 cali cds a year. times 20$ thats 6,000. i cant aford that. but if i listin and find out 50 new or old artist that are tight. ill cop those 50 through out the year. but im not going to put my money into a new artist that ive never heard or an artist that has disapointed before.

id say ive bought 4 or 5 more cds a month because of downloads. including your shit wax, laroo's newest cd and a few compalations as of late.

but to be real take it how yall want im just stating what i do. not everybody else. i suport hard work and dont give a fuck about suporting an artist that cant rap has no beats and no lyrics. thats just me im smart with the money i get my hands on. no trickin it off for hoe shit. feel me

A

All Out HOGG

Seriously...Kazaa doesn't supply music by most of the artist i wanna support anyway

You ever try searching for someone like JT the bigga figga....they aint even have an albulms worth of music by him on there...

Apr 25, 2002
I`M LIKE THIS....IF YOU FEEL DOWNLOADIN` AN ALBUM 1ST IS A MUST BEFORE YOU BUY IT....O-WELL. GET A C.D. 2 C.D. BURNER OR SING THA SONGZ U KNOW BY HEART FOR THA REST OF YOUR LIFE.(NO HARD FEELINZ PROP)FOR EVERY 1 PERSON WHO BUYZ IT AFTER D.L.`n IT,THERES 100 PEOPLE WHO SEE NO NEED IN BUYING IT AFTER D.L.`n. I WOULD RATHER A PERSON WHO WILL NEVER BUY MY ALBUM NEVER GET A CHANCE TO HEAR IT AT ALL THEN D.L. IT FOR FREE WHEN I GOT G`Z ON IT.( I WANT MONEY,NOT FAME)SOME OF YA`LL IS CHEAP,POINT BLANK.SOME OF YA`LL JUST DONT BUY C.D.z FOR WHATEVA REASON.I DONT PUT OUT ALBUMZ FOR U PEOPLE.I PUT OUT ALBUMZ WITH INTENT OF MAKIN` MONEY MAN!PLAIN & SIMPLE. YOU EITHER A FAN,WHO SUPPORTS MY CAREER FRUM C.D.z,SHOWZ,ETC....OR YOURE NOT. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BUY IT....BUT YOUR BROKE....TELL YO` DOG BURN YOU A COPY BY ALL MEANZ!!!!!WHEN YOU GET ON YOUR FEET....COP THA NEW JOINT!!!!!IF YOU SOME NERD ON HIZ COMPUTER 25 HOURZ A DAY DOWNLOADIN` EVERY ALBUM IN EXISTANCE..WELL..IF WE WERE PIRATES I`D MAKE YA`LL WALK THA PLANK!(<THATS A COPYWROTE BAR,I HEAR YOU SAY THAT IN A RAP IT`S KRACKIN`!)

Jul 9, 2002
Downloading music is a way of life now, it cannot be stopped!
Napster and similar programs just made downloading music easy for the mainstream masses and is now here to stay.

Game Over RIAA YOU LOSE!

Apr 25, 2002
Raphas said:
Take it this way, A-WAX, if it wasn't for the internet and downloads I'd never know your music since your CD don't come out here in France. it's promotion for yall artists.
Even if Wax went platinum because of Kazaa, it don't matter... The point is, it's up to the artist/label to decide on how they want to promote the album... Not some kid with a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.