FUCK KAZAA & ALL DOWNLOAD SITES WIT NO VASALINE DOG!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
i don't understand... more units sell nowadays OVERALL than before PERIOD. shit, this is the best time to be an artist. i could be wrong but it seems like its cheaper nowadays to put out a cd too with pressing, printing, promotion and everything just because you have options of where you can get your shit done. for example, i remember when phunky phat was the only one doin graphics. now everybody (including me) does graphics. and prices haven't gone up for that shit. there's more competition so prices are cheaper AND you get more than just a cd cover AND you still get good quality work.

May 8, 2002
From a listeners perspective!

The only reason people download songs in the first place is because most CD's now an days only got 1 or 2 good songs on it. And dont tell me you would be willing to buy a $15 CD with only 1 or 2 songs that you like. If someone droped a dope CD I will buy it and add it to the collection. But I also like to make my own home made mix CD's that got nothin but hits of my choice.

But on the real I be in these streets and do understand that it's killing the pockets when you are tryin sell an album out the trunk or in the stores that everyone has access to download! But there are other ways goin about it. Dont think that Kazaa will be the last downloading site that you hear about.

Aug 4, 2002
Here is the reason people download:

NO ONE IS GOING TO GO AND BUY SOMETHING WHEN THEY CAN GET IT FOR FREE!!!

GODDAMN!!!!!!!! When is muthafuckaz gonna be honest wit theyselves?

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
^^^ you know...

thas like a dope dealer gettin mad cuz dope fiends start makin they own drugs at the house out of inexpensive household products...lol

if these artists weren't artists, i'm willin' to bet they'd be downloadin' shit too... i don't doubt that some artists don't.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ETHEGOD said:
Yo the dude TIM who said Wax make WEAK music is probably
O-TOWN and PUFFY fan U should stick 2 makin the BAND buddy because YOUR really talkin out your ass wit that 1.....IM hella picky when it come to the music i like and listen to and i think WAX is spittin harder adn puttin out better music then 90% the cats in the game right now and isnt spendin 5 mill to do an album think if he was WOW it would be real major then.......So if u think his shit is weak maybe u should stop listenin to the fluffy i love life and wanna save hip hop shit and hit the streets where niggas grind and see what u think then....i do agree though that file shrin will never be stopped and that its good for music in some ways buts its also bad in some ways so its 50/50 wit that 1....THANK U FOR YALL TIME AND FUCK BEIN A HATER GET A LIFE AND FIND SOMETHAN TO LIVE FOR.......
LOL! You couldn't be more wrong. Also I won't deny that he is making better music than 90% of who's out now. But that's only because 95% or more of what's out now is pure shit. So that's not really a big achievement. Also you have no idea what you are saying about me, that shit couldn't be further from the truth.

May 11, 2002
for the miilionth time...just because u dont like an artists music doesnt mean ur a hater...everyone has different opinions on what sounds good to them...deal with it

Feb 5, 2003
mrskrilla said:
Here is the reason people download:

NO ONE IS GOING TO GO AND BUY SOMETHING WHEN THEY CAN GET IT FOR FREE!!!

GODDAMN!!!!!!!! When is muthafuckaz gonna be honest wit theyselves?
IF THEY DID THEY WOULDNT BE ABLE TO ARGUE WITH ME ON THIS THREAD....THEY`D BE WRONG.FEMININE ASS TIM WOULD BE RESTRICTED TO READING ON THIS THREAD...

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
WAX FASE said:
FEMININE ASS TIM
That's all you can say about me because you know everything I said here earlier in the thread is true:

Tim said:
If someone downloads your album and doesn't buy it then they probably weren't going to buy it in the first place. The same people downloading albums instead of buying them are the same people 10 years ago who would have their friends dub an album for them instead of buying it. I know for a fact having the ability to download albums hurts sales, but not for the reasons the riaa and the industry wants everyone to believe. It hurts sales because people download an album, realize it's shit and don't waste their money. If someone downloads your album and doesn't buy it then it usually means one of two things;

1. they weren't going to buy it in the first place and there's nothing you can do about it.

or

2. your album isn't worth buying and that's your fault.

There are VERY FEW quality albums that have been out in the past few years. Combine that with the flood of extremely wacc clone albums from every other kid on the internet and you have an over-saturated market. The more albums there are to buy the less albums there are that will actually be bought. Consumers are only going to spend a certain amount of money so they aren't going to buy every album available. Most people I know have bought at most 20-30 cds in their life. Most of that has been in the last 10 years. Averaged out that's 2-3 cd's a year. Now with the average consumer buying 2-3 cd's a year and 100's or maybe 1000's of cd's coming out each year that leaves a lot of albums that will see minimal sales. What's to blame? File sharing? Lacc of quality? Oversaturation? In some aspect all three are to blame. File sharing for keeping some people from buying bullshit. Lacc of quality for making people afraid to take a chance on an album. And oversaturation for causing some quality albums to be overlooked. You want to know what the problem is? Look no further than this site, at least half the people here are "artists" and have an album out or are putting one out soon. Out of all those "artists" putting out albums very few of them are actually any good and even fewer of them are actually worth buying. So don't blame file sharing for shit, blame the industry and the talentless pieces of shit in it for flooding the market with bullshit.
If I'm wrong show me were I'm wrong, if not then shut the fucc up and quit crying like a little bitch.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Damn some people still on this thread.

Get a grip on whats reality. And whats reality is = DOWNLOADING MUSIC IS HERE FOREVER. IT WILL NEVER BE GONE AND IF YOU BITCH ABOUT IT YOURE JUST ADDING TO THE PROBLEM. COME UP WITH SOME ALTERNATIVES THAT MAKE SENSE, DONT COMPLAIN ON THE INTERNET. I SUPPORT BAY AREA MUSIC AND MUSIC IN GENERAL TO NOT FEEL GUILTY DOWNLOADING WHATEVER THE HELL I PLEASE. IF SOMETHING IS TIGHT ENOUGH YOU BET YOUR ASS ILL SUPPORT IT.

Feb 5, 2003
FUCK YALL BITCHEZ-I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT-I`M RIGHT WHEN I`M WRONG FAR AZ YA`LL CONCERNED.FUCK YOUR MOMMA WIT A DISEASED DONKEY DICK IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY OPINION BUT EXPECT ME TO LISTEN TO YOUR OPINION.

Jan 30, 2003
WAX u gotta remember alot of these cats have no lives they dont do shit but sit around and talk shit about people all day because they aint got shit goin on in they lives.......U KNOW u nice wit this rappin shit and so do alot of other people all u gotta do is let them run they mouth and get money my nigg most these cats would sell they momma and kid sister to be in your shoes homie so keep bangin out classic shit and lettin these cowards run they mouth online when they dont know the half of what niggas go through just to stay alive and free.....1

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
POINT BLANK

Any way you look at it,your stealing songs from an Artist w/o their permission,so how can you try to switch up,and tell an Artist anything else,if he ain't tryin to hear it?

He don't want his shit being burnt.END-O-STORY

Sep 13, 2002
AINT IT THE SAME AS MAKING A MIXTAPE? OR JAY Z RE MAKING TUPACS ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND????? OR YUK REMAKIN HELLA TRACKS ON HIS SHIT?

WHATS THE DIFFERENCES SCHOOL ME. CAUSE THATS MAKING MONEY OFF OF OTHER PEOPLE WORKS, WHICH SEEMS WORSE.

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
proppa said:
lol @kazza

anyway. its like this. if the sites i download shit off go. then so does my money twoard almost ever cd i cop. i buy cds i know are dope. you figure if there were 300 cali cds a year. times 20$ thats 6,000. i cant aford that. but if i listin and find out 50 new or old artist that are tight. ill cop those 50 through out the year. but im not going to put my money into a new artist that ive never heard or an artist that has disapointed before.

id say ive bought 4 or 5 more cds a month because of downloads. including your shit wax, laroo's newest cd and a few compalations as of late.

but to be real take it how yall want im just stating what i do. not everybody else. i suport hard work and dont give a fuck about suporting an artist that cant rap has no beats and no lyrics. thats just me im smart with the money i get my hands on. no trickin it off for hoe shit. feel me

i feel you totally.....and anyway all the music i cop online i buy 1/2 it in RL..it just costs $$$$ that i dont got tho, so i cop it online i dont fuckin see how peepz trippin, if i was a major artist id probably leek my shit prior to release MYSELF hah

Status
Not open for further replies.