FUCK KAZAA & ALL DOWNLOAD SITES WIT NO VASALINE DOG!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2002
lol, 6, i hate mixtapes, i only listen to em to hear the flows, but $6 and a kve product, i might just have to swoop it to support come my next paycheck, i'll hit you up

May 6, 2002
remember that IRC is Internet Relay Chat, it is not there to download music/or any other form of warez, adn it can be shutdown by the server operators (ircops) at any time. it is stupid for people to share files on irc.

Jul 3, 2002
ZoSicc - Yes, a certain server can be shut down. But what if I were to invest money into this and run my own server? Who would shut that server down? Answer: Nobody. I can keep the whole server up. People can register channels and share all the warez they want. Its not like every server out there that exists will be shut down. You can't stop file sharing on IRC. Not every set of network admins out there is against file sharing.

May 6, 2002
im pointing out tho, that IRC is not totally meant for file sharing. there are alot of modifications and scripts for file sharing on IRC networks, yet its mic concieved. the other day someone came up to me and said ' i heard of this new file sharing program called IRC'. well im pointing out, IRC is NOT a file sharing program. it is a CHAT program where people hang out and some groups of people decide to share files with other people that join there channel, thats all. but irc is chatrooms, nothing more. you can share files on AIM too, same thing. i'd just like to get that point straight.

Jul 21, 2002
I BUY LIKE 40 CDS A YEAR AND IM 17, AND ABOUT 90 % OF THOSE ALBUMS ARE GOOD. KAZAA MAKES IT EASIER TO PICK GOOD CDS TO BUY IF THEY CANCEL IT IMA BE PIST. FIRST NAPSTER NOW KAZAA DAM!!

Aug 6, 2002
I'd have to agree with most of the people that have posted and say that if it wasn't for me downloading an artist music and listening to it first, I would have never of bought their cd. I used to go out and buy 2-3 cds every week, but with money tight nowadays, mp3s for me are a great way to weed out which new albums are good and which ones are weak.

Feb 5, 2003
I TALK ABOUT ROBBIN` & KILLIN` PEOPLE IN MY MUSICK ZO...AND I HOPE YOU KNOW I DONT "CRY"(YOURE A BITCH FOR SAYIN` THAT) ABOUT PEOPLE D.L.`N MY ALBUM.....I DO GET DISTURBED OVER MY MONEY!NEVER GET THAT CONFUSED PODNA

Feb 5, 2003
A-WAX said:
I`M LIKE THIS....IF YOU FEEL DOWNLOADIN` AN ALBUM 1ST IS A MUST BEFORE YOU BUY IT....O-WELL. GET A C.D. 2 C.D. BURNER OR SING THA SONGZ U KNOW BY HEART FOR THA REST OF YOUR LIFE.(NO HARD FEELINZ PROP)FOR EVERY 1 PERSON WHO BUYZ IT AFTER D.L.`n IT,THERES 100 PEOPLE WHO SEE NO NEED IN BUYING IT AFTER D.L.`n. I WOULD RATHER A PERSON WHO WILL NEVER BUY MY ALBUM NEVER GET A CHANCE TO HEAR IT AT ALL THEN D.L. IT FOR FREE WHEN I GOT G`Z ON IT.( I WANT MONEY,NOT FAME)SOME OF YA`LL IS CHEAP,POINT BLANK.SOME OF YA`LL JUST DONT BUY C.D.z FOR WHATEVA REASON.I DONT PUT OUT ALBUMZ FOR U PEOPLE.I PUT OUT ALBUMZ WITH INTENT OF MAKIN` MONEY MAN!PLAIN & SIMPLE. YOU EITHER A FAN,WHO SUPPORTS MY CAREER FRUM C.D.z,SHOWZ,ETC....OR YOURE NOT. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BUY IT....BUT YOUR BROKE....TELL YO` DOG BURN YOU A COPY BY ALL MEANZ!!!!!WHEN YOU GET ON YOUR FEET....COP THA NEW JOINT!!!!!IF YOU SOME NERD ON HIZ COMPUTER 25 HOURZ A DAY DOWNLOADIN` EVERY ALBUM IN EXISTANCE..WELL..IF WE WERE PIRATES I`D MAKE YA`LL WALK THA PLANK!(<THATS A COPYWROTE BAR,I HEAR YOU SAY THAT IN A RAP IT`S KRACKIN`!)
MOST OF YALL MISSIN MY WHOLE POINT ,WICH I HAD POSTED ON PAGE 1,SO HERE IT IS AGAIN. IF YOU HEARD ABOUT ME VIA INTERNET...HEY,THATS GREAT. IF I WAS BASING MY CAREER AROUND THE INTERNET I WOULD BE SAD ABOUT THIS NEWZ,HOWEVER....I`D RATHER BE HEARD OF THRU THA STREETS OR WORD OF MOUTH THAN THA WEB.ALSO,I HAVE MY OWN WEB-SITE,WWW.A-WAX.NET,WHERE EVERYONE WITH A P.C. CAN LISTEN TO ALL OF MY ALBUMZ FOR FREE(ONLY ON THEY P.C. THO,CANT TAKE IT TO THA CAR OR DO ME NO FAVORS & BURN 4 OF YOUR PODNAZ A COPY)

May 6, 2002
this is at least the 4th time i've seen you postin on the board about people downloadin your shit homie, i just call it like i see it. i spoke with reese and he had some trouble with people dl'in his shit, but he dont go on and on about, he takes in stride and deals with it. seems like you lash out anytime you can just cuz your shit gettin dl'd, shit wont stop it should be accepted.

and about gettin disturbed about your money, read my post again about gettin expusure to make money, real chop playboy, thats how it works homie.

May 6, 2002
WAX FASE said:
.ALSO,I HAVE MY OWN WEB-SITE,WWW.A-WAX.NET,WHERE EVERYONE WITH A P.C. CAN LISTEN TO ALL OF MY ALBUMZ FOR FREE(ONLY ON THEY P.C. THO,CANT TAKE IT TO THA CAR OR DO ME NO FAVORS & BURN 4 OF YOUR PODNAZ A COPY)
well that right there is a coo thing to do then, i cant argue with lettin peeps hear your samples, cept not as many people will 'stumble' on your website like they would mp3s. but at least your makin an attempt to let your shit be heard for hand, which i can say is more that most artists do these days

Feb 5, 2003
FUCK WHAT U YELLIN`.I`M NOT LOOKIN` 4 ADVICE ABOUT HOW I SHOULD FEEL ABOUT PEOPLE D.L.`N MY MUSICK.IT`S MINE MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!WHERE DO YOU COME IN?????? I POSTED ON THIS TOPICK 2 TIMEZ BEFORE THIS....BOTH OF THOSE POSTS WAS POSTED ON THA SAME DAY I FOUND OUT 65 G`Z WAS LEAKED ON KAZAA BEFORE IT WAS RELEASED!!!!I CAN SAY D.L.`N MY ALBUM BEFORE YOU BUY IT MAY TAKE AWAY FRUM THA ALBUM AZ A WHOLE....ESPECIALLY IF YOUR ONE OF THOSE FANZ WHO NEEDZ TO SEE D.J. DARYL OR ROB-LO NAME ON THA SONG CREDITS BEFORE YOU DECIDE YOU LIKE A BEAT .WHATEVA MY REASONZ,WHO R U 2 QUESTION ME?

May 6, 2002
who am i dogg? im a muthafucka that BUYS your shit homie, without people that BUY your shit you AINT shit, thats who i am, im makin YOU money.

Feb 5, 2003
O.K. ,LETS CUT THA B.S. THEN.YOU HEAR MY MUSICK,YOU KNOW I`M ON SOME GANGSTA SHIT ALL DAY RIGHT? YOU READ THA POSTS ON THIS BOARD RIGHT?YOU KNOW I`VE DONE PEN TIME,RIGHT? SO HOW DID YOU THINK I WOULD RESPOND TO ALLEGATIONZ THAT I "CRY" ABOUT PEOPLE D.L.`N MY MUSIC? WITH A T.Y.? NAW DOG,FAN OR NO FAN,F.U.! HERES ANOTHER THING ABOUT D.L. SITES.....IF I WANTED IT THERE ,I WOULD PUT IT THERE,NO? DO I NOT DESERVE THA RIGHT TO PUT MY MUSICK WHERE I WANT IT?IT IS MINE MAN.

May 6, 2002
word, thats all understandable, but wake up and view the real world, it happens to everyone. and us as consumers that buy this shit, its all we have to be able to find out what really to swoop up and not to. and its all we really got to peep new people that dont even get sold where we live. i would never just type in a-wax.com out of the blue to hear your shit. i gotta dl random tracks and peep new people to even hear 90% of stuff that come out, or else it would get unnoticed by me forever. shit i would miss out on a gang of shit, i'd have bought that gay 50 cent cd and been bumpin it right now if it wasn't for downloading. shit, im the gateway for my whole damn town, without me they'd all be bumpin 50 cent and jay-z. and you, wouldnt even be a memory in my brain. i would have never known or thought anything about you. so i cant turn my back on downloading music, something that has brought so much shit to me, i support every damn thing i can, but i find it BITCHMADE that the FANS who SUPPORT YOU ARTISTS dont get supported by artists themselves. its all take from the fans. man, $20 a fuckin cd, thats fuckin bullshit dogg. if cds were $5 i can i'd buy a whole shit load more. but i cant. so the fact is, put out dope product and i will buy. and for every song downloaded, i can guarantee that more and more people are hearin your shit and your gettin known, you can have skrilla without being known.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
If the music's good,buy it.If your not satisfied,save your money.It's a respect factor!If someone took the time,effort,and money to create good art(music),show some gratitude and drop off 15 bucks for it.If your broke,sell your computer.

To many cheap mutherfuckers these days.Quit smokin broke mutherfuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.