Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
That's rough breh Snakegang @Snakegang . I worked harder for myself then I ever will for a company/business. I'm so close to getting back to where I want to be. Just gotta grind it out for another year. I want to work for myself and keep a part time job too.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I don't know how anyone can pull off this 9-5 bullshit for a lifetime. I give myself 2 years tops before I quit this job. It's almost been 12 months since I started it.
I have literally been working for 30 years, this year & I'm turning 38 in 2 weeks.

I fucking hate this shit, I tell myself every day I wish I was doing something else. Close enough to the airport, I look at planes & wish I was on that motherfucker going ANYWHERE.

Fuck these 10+ hours days I've been on for the past 13 years tho. I'm tryin to figure out how bank robbery works.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I have literally been working for 30 years, this year & I'm turning 38 in 2 weeks.

I fucking hate this shit, I tell myself every day I wish I was doing something else. Close enough to the airport, I look at planes & wish I was on that motherfucker going ANYWHERE.

Fuck these 10+ hours days I've been on for the past 13 years tho. I'm tryin to figure out how bank robbery works.
granted I am blessed & lucky to have a job, I take good care of my son financially & have a roof over our heads & a nice car.

....but I wanna find a new way of generating revenue.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
granted I am blessed & lucky to have a job, I take good care of my son financially & have a roof over our heads & a nice car.

....but I wanna find a new way of generating revenue.
I feel you. I have financial backers for opening a bar... But gonna wait at least a year, more likely 2-4 years and then be prepared to work 60 a week for a few years. It will be a partnership with my best friend. I don't plan on making a fortune. I've worked for small businesses my whole life, I know that's unlikely. But I want to build something that I can either give to my kids or sell and help provide for them.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
he ended up gettin his house robbed and subsequently was fired for his conduct
Lol damn man. Watching more of that guys videos. It should be used as training for what not to do. He escalates so quickly and makes everything way worse. Granted that mall looks horrible, and his job looks extremely hard, still he's an idiot

Nov 18, 2010
Lol damn man. Watching more of that guys videos. It should be used as training for what not to do. He escalates so quickly and makes everything way worse. Granted that mall looks horrible, and his job looks extremely hard, still he's an idiot
Yeah his first vid with that ratchet bitch vs the compilation of others is totally different.

You cant walk around instigating and provoking people lol