DUBEE will have cellmate!! PSD in jail!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
bay area hip hop police is on them niggaz cuz they all stay out there

probably got pic of the thizz camp so when they try to get on the plane something fishy bout the sac pd i look in to that

Apr 13, 2008
Conversation between mayor Scwarzenegger and Bush:

Bush: "I hear there's been a bit'a trouble in one'a your airports..."
Scwarzenegger: "yea, some bay area rapper named PSD"
Bush: "P.S. a what'a?"
Scwarzenegger: "Stevie Dee, a friend of that rapper that got shot in Kansas, Dre Mac from the hypee movement"
Bush: "oh you mean Dreganomics? well ya gotta be hypee son to be trying to move 9,000 pills thru an airport with homeland security on the forefront. he's hit the jackpot with this one! we're sendin over some'a our homeland securrity to inveggitate this way of life, all the pill poppin, ghost whippin da ride, dreadlockin and pimpering"
Scwarzenegger: "you mean investigate..."

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
rememer the 4080 mac dre reunion cover 1996 the interviewer said dubee was fighting a murder charge back then. he reminded dubee that he better be careful cause they are no curling irons allowed in jail....

speaking of thizz.... anybody ever wonder how old miami is????? i know thats not him on the "collection of dope part 1" cover.....

Jun 3, 2006
Conversation between mayor Scwarzenegger and Bush:

Bush: "I hear there's been a bit'a trouble in one'a your airports..."
Scwarzenegger: "yea, some bay area rapper named PSD"
Bush: "P.S. a what'a?"
Scwarzenegger: "Stevie Dee, a friend of that rapper that got shot in Kansas, Dre Mac from the hypee movement"
Bush: "oh you mean Dreganomics? well ya gotta be hypee son to be trying to move 9,000 pills thru an airport with homeland security on the forefront. he's hit the jackpot with this one! we're sendin over some'a our homeland securrity to inveggitate this way of life, all the pill poppin, ghost whippin da ride, dreadlockin and pimpering"
Scwarzenegger: "you mean investigate..."
how long did that take you????