DUBEE will have cellmate!! PSD in jail!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
yeah he gon have ta lay down for a minute.... Too Bad

"what it is?????Tha Drivah Bitttch, on a plane with a half thang inside the bitch, im lookin hella inconspicious"...-PSD "Its nothin" cutthoat committee.

what was "nothin" to him is "somethin" to him now lol. now he faces hella jail time but on the bright side at least he'll make new friends and start up a new committee behind bars along with big bubba and twan.

but for real, it sucks. no more psd. he shoulda took a road trip and been there in 2 days safe and sound. but i wonder if the race issue would come up or be used being that they "happened" pick him for the search. just curious from the way it was mentioned.

Nov 18, 2003
I cant question his motives, just wish the best for the homie I know niggas out my way that get down for theres ... PSD is cut from the Cut Throat cloth I know he'll man up and be right back

Nov 18, 2003
not right back as in relavance to time but that nigga is on his own shit... him and Devin are the only niggas I love to hear rap or singin on a hook I just hope he got good lawyers

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
NO OFFENSE BUT WUT KIND OF STUPID DUMB FUCK TRYS TO GET ON A PLANE WITH THAT MANY PILLS ON HIM!,LOL....WHY DIDNT HIS DUMB ASS DRIVE THE SHIT TO WHERE HE WAS GOING?...THOUGHT HIS NAME WUZ THE DRIVAH?,LMAO...WUTEVER,....THATS A STRAIGHT FUCKING IDIOT MOVE RIGHT THERE!...DUMASS!...AND YEA,..."FEDERAL"CHARGES AINT NO JOKE!....THEM KIND OF CHARGES COME WITH LONG JAIL SENTENCES!.....BUT I MEAN ITS PLAIN AND SIMPLE ,...DUDE KNEW WUT THE FUCK HE WAS DOING!...HES A BIG BOY!...FUCKED UP SHIT THO!

May 27, 2003
Damn Thizz done crumpled up so bad within the past year or so.........................support your bay artist and buy they music and niggas wont have to make moves like this. Wish the best for cuz cuz