DUBEE will have cellmate!! PSD in jail!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Conversation between mayor Scwarzenegger and Bush:

Bush: "I hear there's been a bit'a trouble in one'a your airports..."
Scwarzenegger: "yea, some bay area rapper named PSD"
Bush: "P.S. a what'a?"
Scwarzenegger: "Stevie Dee, a friend of that rapper that got shot in Kansas, Dre Mac from the hypee movement"
Bush: "oh you mean Dreganomics? well ya gotta be hypee son to be trying to move 9,000 pills thru an airport with homeland security on the forefront. he's hit the jackpot with this one! we're sendin over some'a our homeland securrity to inveggitate this way of life, all the pill poppin, ghost whippin da ride, dreadlockin and pimpering"
Scwarzenegger: "you mean investigate..."

JOKE IF YA WANT THEM EL ROYS KNOW ITS MORE THAN JUST RAP

BY CHOICE NOT FORCE BIOTTTTTTTTTTTTCH LOL

Jul 25, 2007
was he trying to hustle dem pills out in OKL? shit if he was he should of payed some dumb muthafucka to strap dem pills on themselves and make the trip but if it was for pleasure then dam I guess Thizz ent. really got there tolerance up there. niggaz over here are literally becoming "stupid, dumb, retarded."

Feb 3, 2003
was he trying to hustle dem pills out in OKL? shit if he was he should of payed some dumb muthafucka to strap dem pills on themselves and make the trip but if it was for pleasure then dam I guess Thizz ent. really got there tolerance up there. niggaz over here are literally becoming "stupid, dumb, retarded."
Yes, Have some dumb muthafucka transport the pills for him. Makes perfect sense.
He took 6000 pills to Oklahoma for pleasure? This also makes perfect sense.

Fuckin silly muthafucka.:dead:

May 2, 2002
This is a Bullshit story he got setup.
How do you figure? If he DID get setup, who set him up?

Let's say someone DID in fact set him up. How do you NOT FEEL someone stickin' their hand in YOUR pants pocket? It'd probably be different had it been stashed in his luggage without his knowledge.

Okay, so you're walkin' through airport security, and you have a noticeable "bulge" in your pocket. What makes you think someone won't ask about it?

I'm pretty sure he (PSD) knew how those pills got in his pocket.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you cant get set up with 6000 e pills in your possession. sorry.

PSD obviously didnt know about TSA'S hubs...phoenix oklahoma city dallas and somewhere in virginia....forgot the stop, i also wouldnt fly out from new york or lax just off top

the searches are 3-5 times worse in those cities and they pull people out of crowds

might as well take as many lay overs as you can as you wont be searched during doing so

if i was from the bay i personally would fly out from outside of the bay
but w that said im sure psd has successfully done more flights on a get back trip then i ever will but at the same time you gotta lssen your chances of being picked out the litter...esp as a 240 pound black man with fucking curls that probably didnt look broke in any way shape or form

i hope he beats the case or the pills active ingredients (a pill could be 1.5 and half of it is e, rest is binders) weigh to be alot less than the actual pills and he gerts a lesser charge if he ISNT innocent.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
GOD DAMNIT. This is a major set back for the bay IMO losing psd for a decade in the feds... what ever happend to "give the bitch the batch (or in his case boats)" either way I hope he catches some fluke in the system even though thats ALOT EASIER IN A CAR. Or at least if you drove you have a getaway chance.. or claim you didnt know they were hidden under neath the car in a valve.. I just can't imagine being UNDER HOMELAND SECURITY with that shit in my crotch and being asked to step aside. He was on thin ice wit cletes on man but having said that FREE PSD

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Yeah airport security is mutha fuckin bitch....

The last two times a took a flight i've been pulled to the side for extra screening.Talkin bout the shit is random.

The first time me and my folks got yanked to the side I started to get at the security dude like "why is it nothin but minorites over here" and he was like "its just random" 5 min later they pull some old ass white dude over by us like they was trying to prove somthing, shit was comedy.