DUBEE will have cellmate!! PSD in jail!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I DONT EVEN LISTEN TO PSD BUT THANKs FOR AsKING ABOUT MY MUSIC TASTE BITCH!
You don't listen to PSD, yet you're so quick to jump on the "Free PSD" bandwagon. A lot of sense that makes. Fuckin' groupie! No one asked about your taste in music, dumbass! You could like the taste of semen for all I give a fuck. You're still a groupie ass bitch.

Fuckin' douche!

If it makes you feel better, you can stand outside of the prison when PSD gets released with a "Welcome Home PSD" sign and a bottle of Privilege Heem for him.

May 2, 2002
NIGGA U A BITCH. THE ONLY GROUPIE BITCH IS YOU JOCKING YUNG BERG N SHIT. HA BITCH NIGGA MISS ME WITH THAT AND GET OFF MY NUTS HOE
I'm a bitch, huh? Whatever JIZZFACE! The fact remains, you're still a PSD GROUPIE. You'll never be able to live that down, so don't bother. I'm done with your remedial ass.

I swear these forums should be 18 and over (not just the I Candy).

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
THIS DUDE IS GETTING 57 MONTHS FOR 300 PILLS, IMAGINE HOW BAD THEY ARE GOING TO DO PSD

MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO SELLING DRUGS TO KACZUR

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 12, 2008, 12:41 p.m.

A man pleaded guilty in federal court yesterday to charges that he sold 300 OxyContin pills to New England Patriots offensive lineman Nick Kaczur.

Daniel Ekasala entered the guilty plea to charges that were based on three transactions between himself and Kaczur, the Boston Globe reports.

Kaczur was caught bringing 202 pills across the border from Canada when a state trooper pulled him over in upstate New York. But after making a deal with prosecutors and serving as a cooperating witness against Ekasala, Kaczur is walking away with nothing more than a speeding ticket.

Ekasala will be sentenced in December, and he’s going to get a lot more than a speeding ticket; he faces 57 months in prison.

Jul 25, 2007
THIS DUDE IS GETTING 57 MONTHS FOR 300 PILLS, IMAGINE HOW BAD THEY ARE GOING TO DO PSD

A man pleaded guilty in federal court yesterday to charges that he sold 300 OxyContin pills to New England Patriots offensive lineman Nick Kaczur.

Daniel Ekasala entered the guilty plea to charges that were based on three transactions between himself and Kaczur, the Boston Globe reports.

Kaczur was caught bringing 202 pills across the border from Canada when a state trooper pulled him over in upstate New York. But after making a deal with prosecutors and serving as a cooperating witness against Ekasala, Kaczur is walking away with nothing more than a speeding ticket.

Ekasala will be sentenced in December, and he’s going to get a lot more than a speeding ticket; he faces 57 months in prison.
dam. PSD's life is over.

May 9, 2002

LOL @ dude snitching and not even caring about it.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i don't think your gonna see PSD for a very long time, I'm pretty sure he did pen time way back in the 90s. they gave my dude 10 years fed time for pulling a similar move and getting caught at an airport with weight on him.