DUBEE will have cellmate!! PSD in jail!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Inmate Name DAVISON, STEVEN NOEL
Aliases DAVISON, STEVEN NEOL
DAVIDSON, STEVEN
DAVISON, STEVEN
DAVISON, JERONE LAMAR
MONDAY, MICHAEL TYRONE
DAVIDSON, STEVEN N

X-Reference Number X-3895514
Booking/Registry Number 09306217
Date of Birth 12/20/74
Sex Male
Height 5'11"
Weight 220 lbs.
Visits used this week 2 visits used this week. Main Jail Visitation Information
Facility Sacramento County Main Jail (Facility Information)
Housing Location 6E311A
Mailing Address DAVISON, STEVEN X-3895514 6E311A
Sacramento County Main Jail
651 "I" Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Booking Date/Time 07/14/08 at 06:04 PM
Arresting Agency SACRAMENTO SHERIFF - AIRPORT
Type of Arrest Pickup (Fresh Arrest)
Charges/Bail Case# Pending/NA(05) - Federal Hold
FEDHOLD
(NO DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE)
Bail: No Bail

Total Bail Ineligible for Bail

Outstanding Warrants Unknown
Projected Release Date None
Next Court Date No Court Dates Scheduled
Court Location & Dept. No Court Dates Scheduled

May 20, 2008
i always go thru the extra security screening,i use to think it was sum ol racist shit but like they told me if u book yo flight the same day that u will always go thru the extra screening process.1 time they had me go thru this shit that shoot muthafuckin air at u in this shit that look like gun barrels,i was like wtf finna come out these bitches...but damn 6000 pills? wtf was he thinkin fareal tho?

wouldnt it have just been easier to mail them, i worked inside the post office warehouse sorting mail, we didnt give a shit we threw and kicked boxes around.....sorry for those dents last xmas - i didnt give a fuck.

haha

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
The U.S. Sentencing Commission tripled Penalties for possession of ecstasy in the United States in November, 2001. Now, dose for dose, ecstasy is more heavily punished than heroin. The danger here the average party kid or drug dealer is that it is much easier to be slapped with a mandatory 6 month minimum sentence for possession with intent to distribute. Possession of 40 pills of ecstasy is enough for 6 months in jail. Before, it took possession of 114 pills to land a minimum sentence.

The way mandatory minimums work is that there's a certain mandatory minimum sentence imposed for possession of 1 kg of marijuana or more. Under 1 kg of marijuana, there's no mandatory minimum sentence for first time offenders. It's just 0-6 months in jail. Above 1 kg, the sentence increases as the amount in possession increases, since possession of more and more drugs shows intent to distribute or import. An equivalency chart equates amounts of every other drug and precursor to amounts of marijuana.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From page 5 of the Sentencing Commission's Congressional Report
one gram of cocaine is equivalent to 200 grams of marijuana,
one gram of ecstasy is equivalent to 500 grams of marijuana,
one gram of heroin is equivalent to 1000 grams of marijuana.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the amendment, one gram of ecstasy was only equivalent to 35 grams of marijuana.

Since the amendment changes the equivalency from 1 g MDMA = 35 g marijuana to 1 g MDMA = 100g marijuana, sentences are essentially tripled. For those trafficking 800 and 8000 pills, you used to only get 1-2 and 3-4 years mandatory sentences. Now, you get 5 and 10 years in prison.

And for the average small time dealer, it's much easier to be slapped with a minimum sentence. So in court, no matter what the kid says to the judge or what the judge may think, the judge must impose at least 6 months of jail time. One main argument against mandatory minimums is that the legislature is removing power from judges to rule on a case-by-case basis.

According to The Sentencing Commission's Congressional Report, the rationales behind the amendment were,

the need for aggressive law enforcement action with respect to offenses involving MDMA
the dangers associated with unlawful activity involving such substances, including
the rapidly growing incidence of abuse of MDMA and the threat to public safety that such abuse poses;
the recent increase in the illegal importation of MDMA;
the young age at which children are beginning to use MDMA;
the fact that MDMA is frequently marketed to youth;
the large number of doses per gram of MDMA;
any other factor that the Commission determines to be appropriate.
The 20 page report goes into details about these reasons in the last few pages. The Commission thinks it's a problem, but that's because some of the sources they cite include NIDA-funded studies, senate hearings and news stories with sensational-sounding headlines.

The whole focus of the amendment seems to be taking the DEA's relationship between the number of pills handled and functional role in the distribution network, and pinning appropriate sentences to each person in the network. So...

Dealers at a rave get 6 months for handling 40 to 100 pills,
Local Distributors get 5 years for handling 500 to 1,000 pills,
Higher Distributors get 10 years for handling 5,000 to 10,000 pills,
Importers get severe sentences for handling 50,000 to 100,000 pills.

This amendment by the U.S. Sentencing Commission came from an emergency, temporary action on March 19, 2001. Two weeks later, the commission amended the action to make it permanent. Increases in sentences went into effect on May 1 and those increases were made permanent on November 1 of last year. Interestingly, this was the same way that ecstasy was classified as a Schedule I drug and made illegal - through an emergency action that was later amended to be permanent.

http://www.maps.org
http://www.alchemind.org/news/mdmausscmarch21.htm
Federal equivalency table for drugs and precursors - http://www.ussc.gov/2001guid/2d1_1.htm
Federal sentencing table - http://www.ussc.gov/2001guid/Sentntab.pdf
US Sentencing Commission Report to the Congress: MDMA Drug offenses, Explanation of Recent Guideline Amendments - http://www.ussc.gov/r_congress/mdma_final2.PDF

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
i wasnt there so i cant say what happened but something not right about this shit....if he really is guilty then he either really really really stupid and possibly been poppin too many pills and was super on one while doing it......or he had something go really wrong in an otherwise fool proof plan like someone else said an insider working as a screener maybe....but still it dont seem like a smart move for a man like him to be doing himself you would think hed have someone else a bitch or something to do the dirty work.....

i would never rule out any conspiracy or set up possiblity....yall listen to the music you heard dre and j diggs talk about the police working within the underground music scene....niggaz can get caught up fuccin wit cats they think are solid a lot of people have been fooled many times....as much shit as Mac Dre been involved in since he 1st got known has put him and anyone associated with him in the scope of the cops.....

Nov 7, 2005
Marcus “Conan” Silveira who fought in the ufc was busted with over a million pills and was facing 20. with a cool lawyer fighting the case he ended up doing 4 total.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
delete that! lol

but real shit, if you know whats good an keep your mouth shut they will try an scare you with hella years but as long as you know the law, they cant give you that much. and a good lawyer helps

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
bumps PSD "When The Plane Lands"

damn.....

"Cool as a cucumber, fuck lookin nervous"

he shoulda listened to that song again before he stepped int he airport