DUBEE will have cellmate!! PSD in jail!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2005
that def ain't the way to transport...shoulda known better mang but yeah best of lucc to dude. never more then a boat at a time mang.

Aug 9, 2006
There's got to be more to it. Who is actually dumb enough to go through post-911 airport security while they are dirty ?
hes probally gotten away with it before.....6000 pills is just dumb but i know dudes that gotten threw with a zip of dank under there nuts.....they cant catch everyone and drugs still get transported threw the air....know that

Dec 6, 2006
When you say free someone its supposed to be because they were wrongly arrested or got caught with some bogus charge. He knew exactly what he was doin and the risks involved when he tried to get on a plane with that many pills. He got caught and now he'll do his time. You can all say FREE PSD all you want but its not gonna make a difference.
Gotta agree with that.I used 2 rock the free 2pac shirts back when i was a youngsta because i felt he got set up but for niggas in they 30's 2 be selling drugs they know the repercussions 2 that shit.Cant say free him or hus.

Nov 2, 2006
DAMN HE WAS BOUT TO WAKE THAT SHIT UP IN Oklahoma THEY PROBLEY STILL PAY ATLEAST 15 PER PILL. CMON DRIVA WHAT WHITE GIRLS ARE ON STRIKE OR SOMETHING........STAY UP

Feb 12, 2006
so heavy... i really hope that the people who arrested him made a mistake in their handling of his situation, only wy he'll get out of it. LMAO at the guy who said he has $124 and one pill. 6000 and 1 are really far apart..

Apr 18, 2007
the thing is that its not like it could possibly be an unlawful search like if he had been DRIVING?!?!? and then no matter what at least he would have some sort of Argument about unlawful search, but u get pulled aside at airport security and pulled into a side room with a potato chip size bag of thizz in ur nuts and you have no possible case...he literally might as well tried to eat ALL of them when they turned there back..that would have been smart compared to his decisions leading up to it, somebody better repress all his albums and make sure his digital distro is on point cuz he really gonna need that now...

Mar 1, 2006
maan ps iz one of the trealest cats in the game!! 6 thou wow!! thats some time!! (unless he gets to singin)!! lets see how quick he gets out then we'll know if he said fuck it I goin to tell on some fools and they wont do nothin about it)!

Dz Nutts Radio

dznuttsradio.com
Jan 27, 2008
www.dznutts.com
i know some 1 caught a fed case: conspiracy , 2,300 weed plants , "federal exstacy bust" - "flooded the streets with pure x from here (the bay) to colorado" quoted from newpaper .... they didnt have him at first, they snatched up his crew and his girl.... in order to get them out w/ minimal charges he had to turn himself in..
was out in 5.. no snitch

have a great lawyer will always help