DUBEE will have cellmate!! PSD in jail!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2005
Damn, even if was finna come up something vicious that a risky ass move to make on a fuckin pane like dat.

That story is carzy tho PSD is the last one id think of hella panicking and shit. I'd imagine hed be hella smooth wit it and shit not drawin no attention. He always seemed hella coo, like a Crestside Billy Dee Williams.

Sep 4, 2002
When you say free someone its supposed to be because they were wrongly arrested or got caught with some bogus charge. He knew exactly what he was doin and the risks involved when he tried to get on a plane with that many pills. He got caught and now he'll do his time. You can all say FREE PSD all you want but its not gonna make a difference.
jesus, glad someone said it

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
6 thousand pillys? over there i bet you can get them off for 10-15 a pop. do the math. you lucky to get them off here 2 for ten or 3 for 15

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
he"ll be out on bail by wednesday, they got no case
Thats a very serious charge. Bogus or not the media has got a hold of it, So they will make an example of PSD. Fucked up he is very talented. On the other hand good lawyers can do wonders, But good lawyers go for good loot. I know of one high profile get at me if you need the contact.100

Aug 7, 2003
6 thousand pillys? over there i bet you can get them off for 10-15 a pop. do the math. you lucky to get them off here 2 for ten or 3 for 15
learn the drug trade. if your buying 6000 pills at a time, you aint going to sit there and break them down and sell them 1 pill at a time. dude might of sold only to like 4-5 people. probably decent money but nothing like the guy selling to psd is making.

Feb 2, 2006
heard about them asians who got busted who were making the pills? turns out they had millions of pills. 6000 is peanuts but thats about as much as i would risk taking on a plane. its enough to make some money im willing to bet he got each pill for under a dollar

thats how u know they really aint eating off no music like they would like to be. they is doing regular ass shit