DUBEE will have cellmate!! PSD in jail!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
thats just fuckin idiotic imo. Why are you packing 6000 pills into your clothing and trying to board a plane? He has a far better chance of "driving" to Oaklahoma. Shit, he didn't get the name PSD for nothing.
psd tha flyer

or at least now it's psd the jailbird :ermm:

that's some fucked up shit tho

Feb 1, 2006
damn. PSD is a fool. i guess i cant really be surprised everyones doin dirt and gettin wrapped out here...bay area music is going to suck even more with everyone gettin blurped..and how is 6,000 pills estimated street value $100,000. even if he sold them a pill at a time he'd never make 100,000.

Feb 12, 2003
damn this is crazy. what is the deal with people saying he was set up? can anybody give any info on where this thought came from? whats the deal? it sucks that talented rappers couldnt make enough money without having to take 6 thousand e pills on planes. if dre was still alive and they were making cutthoat committee albums they could be eating fine shit if the bay wasnt so cursed dre might of blown up like 40 and tooken his crestside comrades with him.

its sad to hear tho. ive grown up on psd since game costs/romp 1

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Horrible news. I know he must be going nuts in that holding cell tonight. We all have to learn from something like this. I'm sure there's hustlaz in here that do go for the gusto at times. Make your choices wisely.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
If this is true why did he panic......P.S.D. is savage.....And fuck all that why say free so and so shit........Its the way people feel so fuck it....Some people dont feel the authorites and the way the system works......

Oct 3, 2005
Ive only been through the airport twice since selective screening BS

but its always been non whites/whites with non white last names in the entire screening line... even still I dont remember being patted down.
my dad is on the no fly list and we gotta get checked everytime we fly. we're hella white. we go to vegas about 3 times a year and we always get stopped and go through special checks. its random, but some people are always checked

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That story is carzy tho PSD is the last one id think of hella panicking and shit. I'd imagine hed be hella smooth wit it and shit not drawin no attention. He always seemed hella coo, like a Crestside Billy Dee Williams.
If this is true why did he panic......P.S.D. is savage....
Seriously, some of you read way to far into what rappers rap about. Dude is like anyone else. You get pulled aside at a airport to get checked and you have 6,000 pills of E on you, you are more then likely going to panic. P.S.D. is, you know, human.

I think some people on here blur the line between reality and fiction when listening to rap music sometimes.

Siccness poster #1: Man did you hear _______ got shot and killed last night.

Siccness poster #2: What the fuck? How did _______ die from getting shot? He is a savage! What the fuck...this is crazy cuddy was hardcore how could he die?

Siccness poster #1: I know crazy huh? You wouldn't think he would die like that.

Nuttkase: Ummm yeah, these things called bullets...they can kill you.

Siccness poster #2: But have you ever heard dude flow? He is a beast. I can't believe he could go out like that.

Nuttkase: Once again. A bullet to the head will kill you.

L.A. Reid: FREE CHREE!

Nuttkase: FREE CHREE!

Sep 11, 2003
psd dope but he got caught on his own choice to do it, i mean i never met dude but how you going to say FREE SO AN SO when they was doing something they knew was riskey?

i'd buy his cds an shit, dont get me wrong, he dope an got them slaps but damn. either way its fucked up! keep ya head up ps
co-sign! he deserves jail so fuck all "free psd" posts

Sep 11, 2003
ok you are right! FREE PSD! WE NEED THE CLEVER ONES OUT HERE TO SAVE THE WORLD!! and he s a f.... genius that he tried to fly with 5.000 ecstatsy pills!!! FREE PSD!!!