DUBEE will have cellmate!! PSD in jail!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
LMAO!!!!!!!! this comment in the yahoo news article....

------------------------------------------------------------

holly_bibble7/24/2008 5:50:10 PM

Why was he going to Oklahoma? Do they even know what Rap is there?

Jun 3, 2006
When you say free someone its supposed to be because they were wrongly arrested or got caught with some bogus charge. He knew exactly what he was doin and the risks involved when he tried to get on a plane with that many pills. He got caught and now he'll do his time. You can all say FREE PSD all you want but its not gonna make a difference.
i know what you sayin...but i think it sounds better to say "free *****"........than "keep **** locked up"

Feb 4, 2005
" This isn't the first time Davison has run into trouble with the law -- he's been arrested for murder in Missouri, for sexual assault in Las Vegas, and for drug and weapons charges in Northern California."

dammmmm i didnt know PSD was dirty like that, i thought that cat had a clean rap sheet. He def gonna do some hard time.

Feb 2, 2006
IF HE WOULD HAVE MADE IT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE LICK THOUGH. CATS BEEN DOING THAT GETTIN PILLS FOR DUMB ASS CHEAP OUT HERE THEN YOU GO TO ANOTHER STATE AND DUMP THEM FOR LIKE 10 TIMES AS MUCH. IF HE GOT SET UP THOUGH THATS FUCKED UP BUT WHO WOULD SET HIM UP LIKE DAT WHO WOULD BUY 6000 PILLS AND PLANT IT ON HIM AT AN AIRPORT THAT DONT SEEM OFFICIAL. IT SEEM LIKE HE PROBOBLY BEEN DOING IT FOR A MINUTE AND HE SLIPPED UP THIS TIME. FUCKED UP THOUGH BRAH THATS WHY I DONT SELL DRUGS

Mar 6, 2006
DAM WHAT THE FUCK ALL THAT FUCKIN TALENT GOIN DOWN THE FUCKIN DRAIN NO WONDER NIGGAS IN THE BAY CANT GET SIGNED THEY ALWAYS GOIN TO JAIL IM A FAN OF PSD BUT YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON MAC DRE IS TURNING IN HIS FUCKIN GRAVE

Jun 3, 2006
IF HE WOULD HAVE MADE IT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE LICK THOUGH. CATS BEEN DOING THAT GETTIN PILLS FOR DUMB ASS CHEAP OUT HERE THEN YOU GO TO ANOTHER STATE AND DUMP THEM FOR LIKE 10 TIMES AS MUCH. IF HE GOT SET UP THOUGH THATS FUCKED UP BUT WHO WOULD SET HIM UP LIKE DAT WHO WOULD BUY 6000 PILLS AND PLANT IT ON HIM AT AN AIRPORT THAT DONT SEEM OFFICIAL. IT SEEM LIKE HE PROBOBLY BEEN DOING IT FOR A MINUTE AND HE SLIPPED UP THIS TIME. FUCKED UP THOUGH BRAH THATS WHY I DONT SELL DRUGS
not just smackers....you can go out of state and bubble off of pretty much anything