DONNER PARTY: Lynch, Prozak, C-Lim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Well... I don't know if he's getting payed for his services or what the deal is... that's all on them... but I do know Lynch, and Prozak are... and Lim is definitely more of an affiliate than you are... so why are you trying to hate him? Sometimes you sound like a really bitter groupie, real talk... :hurt:
REAL TALK HOMIE REAL TALK. YO YO YO FEEL ME OUT REAL QUICK REAL TALK

I'm trolling and will cut up with C-Lim on tour when I see him. That's kinda what I do.

Even Matt knew my angle, which is why he blocked my attempt just shortly before you took it upon yourself to chime in. Do you know Matt?

You've been heard and responded to, so keep it moving.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
REAL TALK HOMIE REAL TALK. YO YO YO FEEL ME OUT REAL QUICK REAL TALK

I'm trolling and will cut up with C-Lim on tour when I see him. That's kinda what I do.

Even Matt knew my angle, which is why he blocked my attempt just shortly before you took it upon yourself to chime in. Do you know Matt?

You've been heard and responded to, so keep it moving.

No I don't know Matt... I just saw you say something ignorant, so I responded to it... I'd say it to your face just as fast...

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
wow I didnt know all this was going on....damn L.D.S. like that?
well tech jus put me in his top on myspace...and I might ce last but they allways save the best for last.... and I jus appreciate yall keeping my name in the air..much love L.D.S AND ROZ...ITS ALL STRANGE

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It ain't like nothing, C-Lim. I'm just fucking around on here.

Unlike a lot of folks, I'll talk my shit and laugh it up online, then I'll introduce myself in public. I don't take myself too seriously in reality or online.

Some folks don't pay enough attention to sarcasm to know when I'm being a prick.

Heat Myser gets it, though. Gold star for him.

Jun 16, 2002
www.myspace.com
Online gangster-ness aside...... I think it's a good concept 4 a album.... But I won't by too much into it if it's not a strange music release... If trav n tech can back bullshit like project deadman but won't touch this album then that says alot... Hope u, lynch n prozak start calling in all ur favors together.... But wats up with first degree???? Sounds Like it's right down his alley for sure.... Mask included

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Online gangster-ness aside...... I think it's a good concept 4 a album.... But I won't by too much into it if it's not a strange music release... If trav n tech can back bullshit like project deadman but won't touch this album then that says alot... Hope u, lynch n prozak start calling in all ur favors together.... But wats up with first degree???? Sounds Like it's right down his alley for sure.... Mask included

I don't care if it's a Strange release or not... but honestly it would be good business for Strange to jump on it in my opinion, because horrorcore/dark music has a huge market right now and all three artists have a good following... With Strange's promotion/backing/production I think it could be very successful...

Also I'm guessing the DE and G-Macc would be featured on a project such as this, as they both fit well with this style... I'd like to see K-Dubb too, but I haven't talked to him in a minute... I don't know if he's even fuckin' with Siccmade anymore... but I'm hopin' for something sinister... :hurt:

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I don't care if it's a Strange release or not... but honestly it would be good business for Strange to jump on it in my opinion, because horrorcore/dark music has a huge market right now and all three artists have a good following... With Strange's promotion/backing/production I think it could be very successful...

Also I'm guessing the DE and G-Macc would be featured on a project such as this, as they both fit well with this style... I'd like to see K-Dubb too, but I haven't talked to him in a minute... I don't know if he's even fuckin' with Siccmade anymore... but I'm hopin' for something sinister... :hurt:
k-dubb is sick....wonder what happened with him?