DONNER PARTY: Lynch, Prozak, C-Lim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2010
i dont think this is a good idea at all. theyr called rap artists for a reason. dont let slipknot in on this haha. just hearing that makes me feel bad for lynch and all the good fans hes gunna lose

May 31, 2010

You are stupid.

That is all.

naw im just more about the music than the fame. when ur sellin out like that its just not bein real to urself, if u love music that is. but if ur just tryin to make money then thats cool im just sayin hes losin all the real rap fans and hes gaining all the weird mask wearin fans.

Nov 14, 2002
IMO, selling out is the def of being real to yourself, if what you want is a good amount of money. I'm pretty sure that's what everyone wants... cash money. Keeping shit "real" just means you're limiting what's going to be in your pocket.

I mean, even DMX did Party Up.

Being "about the music" is just something a guy who isn't well known says to justify why he's still "underground". If you're "about the music" then you're in it for the art.

Art is free, mostly. Art is something you see or hear for free. When art has a price tag on it, and it's in "mass" production, it's a fucking product. Art does not equal product to me.

I've talked about this in depth with a few people and it's one of those things that never really have a definitive answer.

May 9, 2002
THE DONNER PARTY ALBUM WILL HAVE POSSSIBLE FEATURES FROM TECH N9NE SLIPNKNOT KOTTON MOUTH KINGS AND SOME SHIT U WOULD NEVER CELIEVE....LOL

THIS ALBUMS GONNA CE CRAZY A SKITZOPHRENIC INFUSION OF ROC RAP HORROR TO APPEAL TO ALL THOSE WITH HUNGER PAINS SO IF U HAVENT HEARD OF THE DONNER PARTY LOOK IT UP.... WE ON SOME CANNIBAL EVERYMAN FOR HIM SELF SHIT!!!
AND WE ALL WEAR MASKS..... IMA HAVE MY MASK MADE OUT OF MysticOracleS MAMAS ASS
This sounds like a horrible idea. Rap/rock is a fail 99% of the time.

May 31, 2010
but those weird mask wearin fans are rap fans YA NOOB
callin me a noob just shows ur online way too much and need to go outside. what im tryin to say is hes probly gunna lose most of the rap fans that dont like slipknot and weird shit. if thats what they wanna do though then good for them ill just be one less fan

Nov 25, 2004
i respect what strange is doing but this is a horrbile idea. lynch n c-lim need to stick to some westcoast shit and not rap/rock. this could end up being a disaster.

Jan 5, 2010
hatin on clim and the idea of the donner party is nuts when you should really be hating on that kaliko cd cover, that shit looks wack as fuck

Jul 1, 2007
callin me a noob just shows ur online way too much and need to go outside. what im tryin to say is hes probly gunna lose most of the rap fans that dont like slipknot and weird shit. if thats what they wanna do though then good for them ill just be one less fan
who are u to say that someone will loose fans .. and why is it your problem lol GTFO NOOB Nobody cares if your gonna be a fan or not