DONNER PARTY: Lynch, Prozak, C-Lim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
THE DONNER PARTY ALBUM WILL HAVE POSSSIBLE FEATURES FROM TECH N9NE SLIPNKNOT KOTTON MOUTH KINGS AND SOME SHIT U WOULD NEVER CELIEVE....LOL

THIS ALBUMS GONNA CE CRAZY A SKITZOPHRENIC INFUSION OF ROC RAP HORROR TO APPEAL TO ALL THOSE WITH HUNGER PAINS SO IF U HAVENT HEARD OF THE DONNER PARTY LOOK IT UP.... WE ON SOME CANNIBAL EVERYMAN FOR HIM SELF SHIT!!!
AND WE ALL WEAR MASKS..... IMA HAVE MY MASK MADE OUT OF MysticOracleS MAMAS ASS

Oct 17, 2006
THE DONNER PARTY ALBUM WILL HAVE POSSSIBLE FEATURES FROM TECH N9NE SLIPNKNOT KOTTON MOUTH KINGS AND SOME SHIT U WOULD NEVER CELIEVE....LOL

THIS ALBUMS GONNA CE CRAZY A SKITZOPHRENIC INFUSION OF ROC RAP HORROR TO APPEAL TO ALL THOSE WITH HUNGER PAINS SO IF U HAVENT HEARD OF THE DONNER PARTY LOOK IT UP.... WE ON SOME CANNIBAL EVERYMAN FOR HIM SELF SHIT!!!
hahahaha...I'm excited about this shit...Prozak can kill anything...dude has flow for sure....i'm super excited

and i love how you gettin in on MysticOracle for talkin shit.....he musta not known you are a very active member of the site or something...funny shit

May 4, 2006

that sounds dope.

Oct 17, 2006
I dont know man, i could see how some people could get more into cognito than into prozak.

Myself......i love both dudes and can throw any of their albums on and listen

but prozak def fits this group for sure.....it is for sure that lynch eats people so he fits....and i like c-lims flow for a more laid back part....def think the group could have chemistry and a great image and charisma about them

and i like the idea of a mASSk for c-lim...haha

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
hahahaha...I'm excited about this shit...Prozak can kill anything...dude has flow for sure....i'm super excited

and i love how you gettin in on MysticOracle for talkin shit.....he musta not known you are a very active member of the site or something...funny shit
oh ahhahaha

remove C-lim's balls from your mouth.

Jun 9, 2007
just remember c-lim, when you try to tell people to "cuy your alcum" they're not gonna know what the FUCK you're talking about.

Good luck with that.

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
this could be siccness if its done right. c-lim, tell prozak to do his bedlam type shit. if you don't know what that is, tell him to show you AMKR or somethin. if its a rap/rock mix tho, idk. i like my ice cream & macaroni separate, ya kno?