DONNER PARTY: Lynch, Prozak, C-Lim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
If you believe that's the purpose of the music, then you missed the whole point entirely... It's really to release the sick shit from within' the artist... that's what most horrorcore/dark music is about... We all think dark/evil thoughts in our head... but an artist, wants to put that down on paper... and make the listen feel it from their perspective...
Yeah, but not all of us have Satanic thoughts like the shit most horrorcore fags rap about.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I'd listen to that over Menocide or J Reno.

I'm not a Menacide fan... and haven't heard J Reno in a long time... neither one did any "Satanic" shit though... as far as I can remember...

but if you don't like the style, why are you even posting his this thread...? You know this group is going to be about that twisted, sick shit, that all of em have been doin'...

Aug 27, 2004
hmmm...sounds like a Project Deadman all over again...definately not my cup of tea...but its good for the other fans...I will definately cop this album though just for the Tech features on it. Not a Prozak fan but I can tolerate him sometimes. I especially like Lynch on his more serious side...I like "Meat" and "Refuse 2 Lose" and of course his classics.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Let's be honest, though. I mean absolutely no disrespect to you, but Prozak and Lynch are on tour. The capacity in which you are on tour consists of hypeman/extra stage presence, am I right?

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Let's be honest, though. I mean absolutely no disrespect to you, but Prozak and Lynch are on tour. The capacity in which you are on tour consists of hypeman/extra stage presence, am I right?

And no disrespect to you, but what you do is moderate a Strange message board on Siccness.net... Why would you try to knock a Strange Records artist hustle on their own board...? :ermm:

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Hold up... he's a Strange Music artist?

Well... I don't know if he's getting payed for his services or what the deal is... that's all on them... but I do know Lynch, and Prozak are... and Lim is definitely more of an affiliate than you are... so why are you trying to hate him? Sometimes you sound like a really bitter groupie, real talk... :hurt: