DONNER PARTY: Lynch, Prozak, C-Lim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
I like sick/twisted shit. Just not the SKR style of it.
Please don’t lump all horrorcore in with SKR. I’ve been listening to horrorcore for a long time and even I don’t like SKR

hes probly gunna lose most of the rap fans that dont like slipknot and weird shit. if thats what they wanna do though then good for them ill just be one less fan
Hasn’t Lynch been doing “weird shit” for years? Nigga nuts and guts!

-I’m looking forward to this big time! I hope it really goes down

-Not to hate on C-Lim, but I would have rather seen Cognito on here. Someone already established on the label.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
hatin on clim and the idea of the donner party is nuts when you should really be hating on that kaliko cd cover, that shit looks wack as fuck
c-lim - is a poor artist and probably the biggest dick rider ever...swingin from lynch to strange and then wearin that gimp mask throughout the tour like he was someone important...fool was a glorified hype man and did a poor job at that

donner party - awful concept...leave this idea with prozak and move on...now everybody on some cannibal shit...i hear plenty of the cannibal stuff from lynch i dont need to hear two more copy cats...

kaliko's cd covers - always make me say "what the fuck?" im not surprised