DONNER PARTY: Lynch, Prozak, C-Lim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
i hope u dont form a whole new label cause thats taking artists from strange and makin em busy elsewhere.. plus strange got the distro that pushes out over more than a few cities in america...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i think what lim is saying is e wants it under his own label..... C-lippin music
donner party makes sense for lynch..prozaCK also just because it fits a horror theme...but seriously what does lim bring to the table? other than pretending to be on some cannibal shit and it shoes like he's trying to fit in...i can see G-macc in donner party easily...you would have stephen king, hitchcock and lynch....makes more sense than a guy that has to over compensate by trying not to type with B's

May 1, 2009
I wonder if Strange would even agree to release this. I thought I remember hearing or seeing somewhere that they werent even sure about Lynch's second or third cd because the content might be to violent or whatever. This seems like its going to go beyond those levels.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Im surprised about C-Lim being on this, only because of the content involved. I wouldve expected G-Macc, if anything. Hell, I thought Cognito wouldve been a part of this.

That said, with everything C just broke down here, Im looking forward to the album if it does come to fruition. Would be raw to see Strange promote and tour Kabosh and Donner Fam together, but we all know damn well that's just wishful thinking.

Aug 8, 2004
so is it gonna be like nnutthowze's evil twin i think it will come out pretty fuckin ill all parties involved can spit its just a matter of them meshin together

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
THE DONNER PARTY ALBUM WILL HAVE POSSSIBLE FEATURES FROM TECH N9NE SLIPNKNOT KOTTON MOUTH KINGS AND SOME SHIT U WOULD NEVER CELIEVE....LOL

THIS ALBUMS GONNA CE CRAZY A SKITZOPHRENIC INFUSION OF ROC RAP HORROR TO APPEAL TO ALL THOSE WITH HUNGER PAINS SO IF U HAVENT HEARD OF THE DONNER PARTY LOOK IT UP.... WE ON SOME CANNIBAL EVERYMAN FOR HIM SELF SHIT!!!
AND WE ALL WEAR MASKS..... IMA HAVE MY MASK MADE OUT OF MysticOracleS MAMAS ASS
slipknot? come on cuzz keep in gangsta I personally dont want to hear that shit lol. . .

Nov 13, 2008
Id love to hear Lynch and Prozak w/ Slipknot

not hatin but i doubt that will happen, and the album sounds sicc but ill wait til its confirmed to get amped about it

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Ok... I'm excited about this group... cuz I like all three artists... Lynch is a givin'... he's the reason I started rappin'... but Prozak is a godfather of Horrorcore music back with his group Bedlam (with Madness) been a fan since those days... and Lim... I'm a new fan of his, but everything I've heard so far has been sick... I want to hear some "rip em up" type shit... maybe on a couple M.E.C beats, or Seven... Bring that evil shit...

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
DO YOU REALLY NEED TO PRETEND YOU EAT PEOPLE ?????? REALLY COMMON , THE MUSIC IS WHAT COUNTS NOT SHOCK VALUE .
If you believe that's the purpose of the music, then you missed the whole point entirely... It's really to release the sick shit from within' the artist... that's what most horrorcore/dark music is about... We all think dark/evil thoughts in our head... but an artist, wants to put that down on paper... and make the listen feel it from their perspective...