Did Harbaugh's arrogance cost the 49ers a shot at the Superbowl????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Did Harbaugh's arrogance cost the 49ers a shot at the Superbowl?

• Yes, it did.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No, it didn't.

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • I don't care, I would give him a handy if I ever saw him in public.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • He will be known as a horshoe playing coach where almost counts....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
this thread sucks...I just wanna say this thread does not reflect the view of all Raiders fan. Harbaugh did a great job. he took basically the same roster that Mike Singletary got to only 6 wins the previous year and got them to 13-3 and a play or 2 away from the Super Bowl... and did it with almost no training camp. I understand everyone had to deal with the issue of not having much of a training camp, but you're a brand new coach implementing a new system it's that much harder. I'm a Raiders fan, but I gotta keep it real, Harbaugh is a great coach, and trying to knock the guy is on some hater shit, straight up., he's already proved himself. I'd love for that guy to be coaching the Raiders.

Dec 2, 2006
makin up for lost time
And you know this....lol

his players not executing cost them the game not harbaugh believing in what his team could do.....

you TROLL
I am lightweight trolling, but real talk, alot more passes down the stretch when you guys were eating off the run all year. Rainy conditions, Superbowl on the line, and you let your second string returner be a "football player" and it cost you a chance at #6. The other sideline got that memo. Did you compare the QB numbers. ASS completed like 46% of his passes for 150 yards or so. Eli, although his numbers weren't great, still threw for 300+ and kept drives alive. The 90-57 offensive play calls was huge too. THe Niners have found ways to get it done all year and their luck ran out. I get the opprtunity was now, and you let them off the hook....

well it was either him or Reggie smith .. and Kyle Williams is the next man when Ginn is hurt..so therefore the position was for him..
Yes, it was. But he should have been playing conservative given the conditions, opponent, personell,and what was at stake. It is easy to second guess after the fact though.

I like Harbaugh and am just giving you guys shit, don't trip. Like I said though, you guys still haven't done much....lol

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol... like I said, I call it how I see it. I call out Niners fans for making hater ass threads, whether they're trolling or not. therefore, I'll do the same if a Raiders fan does it

You mad?

May 6, 2009
I swear I was just thinking today that Jim Harbaugh kind of reminds me of Hue Jackson in some ways. Still Harbaugh > Hue.

Dec 2, 2006
I swear I was just thinking today that Jim Harbaugh kind of reminds me of Hue Jackson in some ways. Still Harbaugh > Hue.
When you look at the end result, no doubt. I like Hue and Harbaugh. But I mean that was a stinger that will be there for awhile so I guess he gets a pass for his post game and next day conference conversation or lack thereof....lol

Dec 9, 2005
I don't even get what the fuck this thread is about...

How would Harbaugh's arrogance cost the 49ers a trip to the Superbowl? I don't see the correlation, but I know radiostationrep is just a Niner hater, so I'm interested in hearing his logic.

Dec 4, 2006
this thread sucks...I just wanna say this thread does not reflect the view of all Raiders fan. Harbaugh did a great job. he took basically the same roster that Mike Singletary got to only 6 wins the previous year and got them to 13-3 and a play or 2 away from the Super Bowl... and did it with almost no training camp. I understand everyone had to deal with the issue of not having much of a training camp, but you're a brand new coach implementing a new system it's that much harder. I'm a Raiders fan, but I gotta keep it real, Harbaugh is a great coach, and trying to knock the guy is on some hater shit, straight up., he's already proved himself. I'd love for that guy to be coaching the Raiders.

And this is why Meta is the most respected fan around here....

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Call it what you want, it is a serious question. The man did a great job this year but alot of balls bounced your way this year and he basically enherited this team. He did wonders with Alex Smith but still couldn't get into the Dance when a little better coaching would have made the difference. Then his comments about California and just his demeanor in general. Everyone is happy when you win. Start losing and it is your head. I am not sold on him, ALex Smith, or the Niners. And guess what, the proof is in the pudding....
troll shit at its finest...but you know what? fuck it, i'll feed you troll...

This was harbaugh's FIRST YEAR coaching the team. He turned Ass smith to alex again, that alone deserves coach of the year easily. and they were one game away from going to the SB if it wasnt for some shitty play calls, Kyle williams, and alex smith reverting to his old self at times. still a tremendous feat for a coach in his first season. cut the crap.