Did Harbaugh's arrogance cost the 49ers a shot at the Superbowl????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Did Harbaugh's arrogance cost the 49ers a shot at the Superbowl?

• Yes, it did.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No, it didn't.

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • I don't care, I would give him a handy if I ever saw him in public.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • He will be known as a horshoe playing coach where almost counts....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 12, 2006
Meta needs to get off the god damm fence and drop the dali lama routine, is he a 9er fan or a raider fan? hes playin both sides of the room like a maha facka, I saw these threads miles away, the whose got it better thread is the least creative one possible but it had to be done, these threads need to happen even tho the Raiders lost to Tebow, had no quality wins the entire season, made one of the dumbest trades of all time, and not to mention this is a franchise who last year had 11 straight blackd out games, just to put things in perspective

Dec 2, 2006
troll shit at its finest...but you know what? fuck it, i'll feed you troll...

This was harbaugh's FIRST YEAR coaching the team. He turned Ass smith to alex again, that alone deserves coach of the year easily. and they were one game away from going to the SB if it wasnt for some shitty play calls, Kyle williams, and alex smith reverting to his old self at times. still a tremendous feat for a coach in his first season. cut the crap.
Tremendous indeed, but without the end result. He deserves coach of the year no doubt, that still doesn't negate his horrible play calling putting the ball in Alex Smith's hand most of the game when Gore would have been just what the doctored ordered. I mean fuck, in a game they led most of the time, given the conditions and your starting qb, on the biggest game of your career, you try and let your qb win it to prove you are right and the rest of the football world had it wrong about ASS. The Niners should have pounded the rock 60% of their plays Sunday. He should have recognized the siginificance of having your first string returner out and shut down and played that area very conservative.

Coughlin got the memo and is why he is in the Superbowl. The onky an Alex Smith led team makes it that far is because of a #1 defense. That kind of situation is unlikely to repeat itself. Facts are facts.

Dec 2, 2006
Meta needs to get off the god damm fence and drop the dali lama routine, is he a 9er fan or a raider fan? hes playin both sides of the room like a maha facka, I saw these threads miles away, the whose got it better thread is the least creative one possible but it had to be done, these threads need to happen even tho the Raiders lost to Tebow, had no quality wins the entire season, made one of the dumbest trades of all time, and not to mention this is a franchise who last year had 11 straight blackd out games, just to put things in perspective
After all that, you guys are on the couch watching Superbowl Sunday. You must play horseshoes....

Nov 7, 2006
the talent was there already, it just needed to be coached. wasn't no "makeshift" team. singletary was just so awful that it made the team look like they had nothing to most people. for anyone paying attention, you could see there were good players there.
good players dont make a team. any sports fan knows that. that team for years was a makeshift team with talent yes but no team. i'm not saying makeshift talent.

Dec 12, 2006
so the fuck what I didnt think we being hosting the the NFC Championship game, that was crackin did you see the Saints game? best season I've had in ten years plus I went to 4 games got thrown out of one I had hella fun this year, your entire season sucked, its like youve been smokin bammer since August n your mad at my kush smoke dont hater the player hate the game not my fault Oakland runs everything into the ground, maybe you should switch up?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
so the fuck what I didnt think we being hosting the the NFC Championship game, that was crackin did you see the Saints game? best season I've had in ten years plus I went to 4 games got thrown out of one I had hella fun this year, your entire season sucked, its like youve been smokin bammer since August n your mad at my kush smoke dont hater the player hate the game not my fault Oakland runs everything into the ground, maybe you should switch up?
why in the fuck would you be proud that you were kicked out of a game? what the fuck does your outdoor pesticide sprayed kush have to do with oakland.....weren't you the one blaming oakland for not being able to tailgate? but at the end of the day it was 9er fans who shot people and jumped people to the point of unconsciousness.....yet here you are braggin about gettin kicked out of a game? unbelievable.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol... I'm convinced SFC I-Side at least one of the following:
a. A 90's baby
b. Extremely ignorant
c. A troll
d. All of the above

Which one is it, breh? And quit talking about me. Everytime I post something about the Niners you mention me... it's kinda weird man

Mar 11, 2011
Harbaugh not pullin Williams off PR's when he clearly wanted nothing to do with them was fuckin crazy. Put Hunter back there or Delaney Walker even who I've seen return punts.

Reasons Niners Lost:

1. Kyle Williams choking worse than I have ever seen since Chuck Knoblauch or maybe even Bill Buckner
2. Harbaugh not pulling him
3. Harbaugh's play calling in the 4th and OT
4. that bullshit forward progress call where Bowman knocked out the ball and Goldson recovered.

P.S. Goldson is makin me respect the Washington Huskies a little bit which feels wierd

Dec 9, 2005
Kyle Williams is easily our 2nd best return man. I don't question for a second putting him in there to return those kicks. Hindsight is 20/20.

This whole thread is retarded. A rookie coach comes in and with essentially the same team that went 6-10 last year, goes 13-3, and a couple of boneheaded plays from the Super Bowl.

radiostationrep, I know you're just sour because your team hasn't played football in January since you were 25, but you're reaching with this one.

Dec 12, 2006
why in the fuck would you be proud that you were kicked out of a game? what the fuck does your outdoor pesticide sprayed kush have to do with oakland.....weren't you the one blaming oakland for not being able to tailgate? but at the end of the day it was 9er fans who shot people and jumped people to the point of unconsciousness.....yet here you are braggin about gettin kicked out of a game? unbelievable.
I was makin an analogy, a gang of you like to fall back on the intellectual tip when you get gass'd on but ur fuckin idiots, 9er fans shot people? who did they shoot?

Dec 12, 2006
l
Which one is it, breh? And quit talking about me. Everytime I post something about the Niners you mention me... it's kinda weird man

I have just never ever in my life seen a Raider fan suck as much 49er dick as you do you are one of the shittest Raider fans I have ever seen, and if others thinks its being civil, thats fine, Im just droppin my 2 cents as you do in about every single 49er thread, n dont get sicc on me gangsta banka breh

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I have just never ever in my life seen a Raider fan suck as much 49er dick as you do you are one of the shittest Raider fans I have ever seen, and if others thinks its being civil, thats fine, Im just droppin my 2 cents as you do in about every single 49er thread, n dont get sicc on me gangsta banka breh
Jesus Christ man... You are worthless. I'm not even gonna waste my time with a response beyond that. Besides, I'm at work. Gotta go back to being a square ass banker, fake raider, undercover 49er fan. Happy trolling.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I was makin an analogy, a gang of you like to fall back on the intellectual tip when you get gass'd on but ur fuckin idiots, 9er fans shot people? who did they shoot?
blood ain't nothing intellectual about what the fuck I said, its called being a man. maybe in 10 years when you reach your mid 20's you might find out about that, ya little whippersnapper

Dec 12, 2006
yall take the internet way to seriously, like you take your reputation on the internet surrounded by unknown entities way to seriously or ur internet karma or somethin I dunno, I will never be able to look at the internet or forums or websites that way but thats just me, Defy I made a analogy u missd it and you called out my kush game and I aint haven it,. N I will admit I am not as cultured as these two white collar raider fans, but dont give me that when your grown shit im 25 n was workin full time since an early age its just a funny comment to me and if you look at it, I almost never post in Raider threads, I got zero in the raiders season thread, the offseason thread, about 90 percent of raider threads I dont touch so its not even trollin

Jun 23, 2005
Kyle Williams is easily our 2nd best return man. I don't question for a second putting him in there to return those kicks. Hindsight is 20/20.

This whole thread is retarded. A rookie coach comes in and with essentially the same team that went 6-10 last year, goes 13-3, and a couple of boneheaded plays from the Super Bowl.

radiostationrep, I know you're just sour because your team hasn't played football in January since you were 25, but you're reaching with this one.
this makes me LOL cuz it would mean something coming from a team whp has been to the playoffs more than once in that time frame, and in that weak of a division.