Did Harbaugh's arrogance cost the 49ers a shot at the Superbowl????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Did Harbaugh's arrogance cost the 49ers a shot at the Superbowl?

• Yes, it did.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No, it didn't.

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • I don't care, I would give him a handy if I ever saw him in public.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • He will be known as a horshoe playing coach where almost counts....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
HOW WHAT WHEN WEAR AND WHY? HARBAUGH IS A GREAT COACH....ONLY PROB. I GOT WITH HIM IS HIM BLOIN OFF OLE MAN ALL RESPECT COUGHLIN AFTER THE GAME. THEY WON LOOK EM IN THE FACE AND SHAKE HIS HAND FOR MORE THAN A SECOND.

Dec 2, 2006
Call it what you want, it is a serious question. The man did a great job this year but alot of balls bounced your way this year and he basically enherited this team. He did wonders with Alex Smith but still couldn't get into the Dance when a little better coaching would have made the difference. Then his comments about California and just his demeanor in general. Everyone is happy when you win. Start losing and it is your head. I am not sold on him, ALex Smith, or the Niners. And guess what, the proof is in the pudding....

Nov 7, 2006
dude made a make shift team and turned it into a contender. what he did with what was a bad team is amazing and it shows that talent is only half the battle with football. he reignited the franchise in a year without a full training camp. what he did was AMAZING.

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
FROM A WHITESOX FAN SINCE 90. I THOUGHT LIL KENNY SHOWED PROMISE MAN DON'T 4GET THAT 1 HE BROKE DURIN THE SEASON YES I NO THE POSTSEASON IS WHEN IT COUNTS. NO 9ER FAN TOOK KYLES FUMBLES HARDER THAN ME IT WAS PERSONAL. LIL KYLE 2 ME LOOKS LIKE A DESEAN JACKSON I DON'T NO WHAT HAPPEN THIS PAST SUN. WE WE'RE DEF. SHORTHANDED. NO EXCUSES THO!

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
the talent was there already, it just needed to be coached. wasn't no "makeshift" team. singletary was just so awful that it made the team look like they had nothing to most people. for anyone paying attention, you could see there were good players there.