Did Harbaugh's arrogance cost the 49ers a shot at the Superbowl????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Did Harbaugh's arrogance cost the 49ers a shot at the Superbowl?

• Yes, it did.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No, it didn't.

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • I don't care, I would give him a handy if I ever saw him in public.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • He will be known as a horshoe playing coach where almost counts....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 27, 2005
harbaugh did fuck up on his part tho I think. Sould have told KW to stay away from the ball. You can tell KW was nervous from the get. Oh well shit happens and now gotta watch the super bowl without the Niners. All good it was a great season can't hate about that. Can't wait for next year. Go NINERSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 9, 2005
Really though? Never want to see him in a Niner jersey again?

That's definitely not gonna happen, but why so critical of a rookie? A rookie playing in the biggest game of his life. Get over it. Kyle has the potential to be a very good slot receiver, and I'm looking forward to seeing the progress he makes with the benefit of a full off season/training camp and a season of experience under his belt.

Mar 11, 2011
If the pressure of playing football got to him as a senior at ASU than I don't think these are rookie mistakes I think they are the mistakes of a choke artist.

Nope, I never want to see him in a Niner jersey again. Definitely not gonna happen lol. So you did get that GM position with the Niners huh? That's a shame I figured they would have kept Trent Baalke around after winning NFL Exec of the year. Can I at least ask that you fill the roster in with an actual punt returner for when and if Ginn gets hurt again. I think there will be a good chance to do so in April's draft.

Dec 2, 2006
Lmao that argument is fucking dumb. The point is NOW, in the PRESENT the Niners just lost in the NFC championship game and have established themselves as one of the upper tier teams for the future. Your team STLL sucks today the same way it did 10 years ago.
Established themselves as upper tier team because of one cinderella season without the cinderella ending though of course. With Alex Smith as your QB, "upper tier" and the 49ers shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Like I have been saying, I feel bad for Willis and company on that defense.

What does that have to do with anything?

Funny how you guys take so much time out of your day to worry about my team. I could give a fuck less about the Raiders.

I was saying that maybe guys like you, and radiostationrep, feel it necessary to come and hate on the 49ers, because your team gives you nothing to cheer for.
LOSER!

i am just wondering again how was Jim Harbaugh arrogant? his team get screwed on a fumble not being called which could have sealed the game and in the end it was an overtime loss on a stupid mistake that cost them the game so how was it exactly his arrogance???
If you can't figure that one out I don't know what to tell you. I know there are some Niner fans reading this that agree with me so whatever. Take those blinders off big dog.lol

I was AT the game.

Obviously, but he was the best punt returner on our team who was able to play. End of story.

Right, but again...he was our best return man available. Not sure if you could tell on TV but it was misty and ugly as fuck out there. Not trying to excuse his play, but even after his fuckups, I'd still trust him back there. He did a good job on punt returns in the regular season when called on, and even broke off a 40 yard KR in that game.
Yeah, all Harbaugh had to do was coach up his second string punt returner on the sideline in the biggest game of the season. Not even coach him just look him in the eye and tell him stay away from the ball if it hits the ground and avoid all contact. Or Alex Smith keeping one drive going just a little bit longer. It all equals=nada.

Hater post? ha ha lol@calling him "GARBAUGH" ...

why Crabby can't return? because he doesn't have the speed to be a returner you dumb shit....
He definately didn't have the speed to beat the Giants one on one coverage either....

Dec 9, 2005
radiostationrep, what radio station do you rep exactly?

You were all in the Niner thread jumping for joy that we lost. You make this weak ass thread. You're a lame bruh. Plain and simple, did your sister get fucked by a Niner fan? Is that why you spend so much time worrying about my team?

Dec 2, 2006
radiostationrep, what radio station do you rep exactly?

You were all in the Niner thread jumping for joy that we lost. You make this weak ass thread. You're a lame bruh. Plain and simple, did your sister get fucked by a Niner fan? Is that why you spend so much time worrying about my team?
The one over thur by thum....

Actually my sis is married to a niner fan. I had to call and check on my nephew and brother-in-law after the loss, it was laughs for days....

You can be mad all you want to, it is going to to change nothing big player. Get over yourself, you aint that cool and that is as real as it gets....

Harbaugh always came off as blue collar team first guy to me, but that could just be me...

Anyway, troll on player, troll on...
He does portray and probably works like a motha, but that doesn't mean he can't be arrogant.

A few bites, it has been slow....lol

Dec 2, 2006
lol@these two mad because their team hasn't been able to reach a playoffs in 10 years and wont reach one for a while..
Mad, c'mon now. That overtime let down was worth the $325 I lost this season betting Raider/Niner/Steeler bullshit. My boy won $100 for the Niners having a better record, I bet two "California Steeler" fans as I like to refer to them $100 each the Raiders would make the playoffs, and another $25 to another coach for the better record between Raiders and Niners. I have to pay $225 this weeekend. But it is good. The Steeler fans are getting there money after I Tebow it on one knee and my wallet all of sudden appears in my pocket. Don't play with the T-dog baby!lol. They were riding his ass all week leading up to the playoff game and got burned. You know the feeling though....

At the end of the day I have one simple question for you player.

HOW DID WORK OUT FOR YOU?

Dec 2, 2006
Took all the steam out of the "empire...." At the end that nobody didn't sound as confident anymore.

I can picture some of you grown ass men acting mike this....

My potna, who is sav by the way, tells me right after the game and I quote "If I wasn't a man I would cry right now!!!!" His son 12 year-old son broke down and lost it and he had to keep it together for him or atleast that was my return, "Its going to be all right bro, be strong for him...." Followed by some of the most obnoxious laughing you have heard....hahahahahaha

[video=youtube_share;ERgfyTN6k-E]http://youtu.be/ERgfyTN6k-E[/video]

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
[video=youtube_share;ERgfyTN6k-E]http://youtu.be/ERgfyTN6k-E[/video]

damn thats just kinda sad... that young kid probably doesnt give a shit about football, he probably just enjoys spending time wiht his father and enjoying the happiness and attention that his dad exudes when the niners win. he shouldnt be putting his kid through that, let that kid be a kid