Denver, CO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
THE RKK,
gLAD TO FINALLY gET A RESPONSE FROM YOU. LET ME BREAK IT ON DOWN CAUSE YOU ARE EXACTLY THE PERSON I'M TRYIN' TO REACH AND EDUCATE ABOUT WHAT WE ARE.

YOU STRESSED, "Close to Iliff and Idalia."

DAMN, I WAS JUST OUT THERE. THAT'S TOWARDS THE BOONIES.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Ever go to Jasons'? (The pool hall) Besides Northern (Tim), I know a bunch of other guys who hang out there, and not only there, but a grip of Juggalos in Arvada and Boulder."

I CAN'T SAY THAT I HAVE. MY STOMPIN' gROUNDS WERE IN THE BELLO'S AND THE AURORA PART OFF OF COLFAX, EVEN THOUgH I WAS IN THE "E", PARK HILL, AND SOMETIMES IN CAPITOL HILL TOO.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Where do you end up when you take Colfax all the way east?"

TOWARDS LIMON AND KANSAS, WHERE THE PRAIRIE STARTS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "No, really? Gee, could there be prairies in CO? Looks like it around DIA."

NO SHIT. THAT'S WHERE THE PRAIRIE STARTS. MY HOOD IS THE CLOSEST TO DIA(MONTBELLO), SO I SHOULD KNOW.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "So what are you trying to say?"

YOU SWINgIN' OFF THE MIDWEST'S NUTS CAUSE THEY COMIN' UP. WHY AIN'T WE BLOWIN' UP WITH THEM IF WE ARE INDEED PART OF THE MIDWEST?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Does your cartographical skills indicate that all of the midwest falls within a straight line down the middle of the United States?"

NO IT TELLS ME THAT THE 18OO'S PIONEERS LABELED A LOT OF EASTERN STATES THE MIDWEST, CAUSE THE WEST WERE STATES THAT WERE LATER INDUCTED INTO THE UNION.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I don't think so. But, you are entitled to your opinion (whether or not you believe it to be fact is not my concern), and you probably have a few reasons (cartographically or not) why you consider D-town to be west."

FIFTY FIRST OF ALL,
YOU TOO CLINgED ON BEIN' A FOLLOWER AND CALLIN' SHIT THAT AIN'T. WHY YOU CALL DENVER D-TOWN WHEN DALLAS BEAT US TO THAT? CAN'T YOU BE ORIgINAL AND LABEL THE SHIT RIgHT?

XCONDLY,
WE ARE THE WEST. NOBODY SAID WE WAS "WESTCOAST". I SAID WE WERE "WEST". THAT MEANS WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEST, STRAIgHT WEST, OR JUST WEST. NOT ON THE COAST. IS THAT SO HARD TO gRASP?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I have my reasons to call it part of the midwest."

NAME THEM. I CAN EASILY COUNTER-BALANCE YOUR POINTS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Hood style? Please. Where do you live?"

I'M FROM THE BELLOS CUZZ. IT'S BECOMIN' OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW SHIT IS IN THE HOOD.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Lifestyle? There's a lot of them (lifestyles), but to be honest, you can find that shit across the globe. Even when reppin' where you came from or where you are, no matter where you go, even in FLORIDA (extremely pathetic, I know, but there are kids who do that shit cuz they're on the west coast of FLA), claimin' the west. Hell, I bet you'd find west-side-claimers in Europe. Wearin' rags 'n all, sippin' their tea."

NOT THAT YOU TRYIN' TO CLOWN OTHAS, BUT I SEE YOUR POINT. HOWEVA, DEN-V BEEN THE WAY IT IS FOR YEARS, AND IT'S NOT A FAD. FOO'S ACTUALLY LIVE THE LIFE AND DIE, PUT IT DOWN AND HAVE CONNECTIONS LIKE THAT. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Music? Now who do YOU know? Who do you rap with? There are so many flow styles, as well as different style beats."

I KNOW THAT. BUT WE TALKIN' BOUT THE STREETS. WE TALKIN' BOUT THE FOUNDATION AND CULTURE. BUT I RAP WITH MY PEOPLES (ON DEK PRODUCTIONS) AND OTHA FOO'S FROM MY CIRCLE AND BEST BELIEVE ALL THESE SACRAMENTO RAPPERS BE IN DENVER TRYIN' TO NETWORK.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Vocation...what does your job have to do with it when you could be doin' it anywhere? Working at King Soopers or some restaurant, or are you talking about location specific jobs.........you know what, this bullshit isn't getting anyone anywhere."

OOPS MY FAULT, I MEANT VOCALIZATION(THE WAY WE TALK AND THE SLANg WE gOT).

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I still claim Midwest. You don't like it? Good for you."

THEN IF YOU CLAIM MIDWEST THEN I KNOW YOU AIN'T FROM DENVER. gO TO CHICAgO, DETROIT, INDIANA, CLEVELAND, AND ALL THE THOSE OTHA PLACES AND SEE IF THEY DON'T CLOWN YOUR ASS AND TREAT YOU LIKE YOU SWINgIN' OFF THEY NUTS.

Jun 20, 2004
denver niggas is like many other town that don't know they place.
like Oklahoma city ,they midwest but they claim south .
look in a atlas it will tell you so .
EDJ , who is west besides denver in your region.
who is on denver side.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
LAS VEgAS.

BUT IT'S INTERESTIN' THAT YOU MENTION THAT WE DON'T KNOW OUR PLACE AND THAT'S A HALF AND HALF FACT. YEAH, THERE'S NIggAS THAT ARE CONFUSED AND BELIEVE WE IS MIDWEST, BUT THAT'S FARTHEST FROM THE TRUTH. WE STRAIgHT IN THE WEST gEOgRAPHICALLY, HOOD-WISE, MUSIC-WISE, AND ALL. AND I'LL BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU. I gOT A SONg ABOUT THIS TOPIC AND CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU. IF DENVER IS IN THE MIDWEST, WHY AIN'T WE BLEW UP WITH THEM NIggAS? IF DENVER IS IN THE MIDWEST, WHY WOULD CHICAgO, CLEVELAND, DETROIT, ST LOUIS, INDIANA, ETC... NIggAS LAUgH AT US WHEN WE SAY WE WHAT THEY ARE? WHY DON'T THEY EMBRACE US? CAUSE WE AIN'T PART OF THEY SHIT. AND THEY WILL NEVA RESPECT US TILL WE RESPECT US AND PUT IT DOWN FOR US AND KNOW WHAT WE IS.

Jun 20, 2004
Las vegas is southwest region with california,arizona,new mexico,nevada . Check the atlas
You can say salt lake city.But I see your point about the Midwest because they don't fuck with
nothing past st.louis. They don't fuck with Kansas city ,Omaha[ a up and comin city] Oklahoma city,
Tulsa. Because we are to west or toward south. or they think I're city are to slow and it's farms and cows.
Until they go to the hoods and see guns, cars,big booty hoes,and niggas that don't give a fuck.When you talk about denver they think mountains and snow and I know yall have the same shit going on.
Put that song out and let nigga know where you from.because this is midwest ride fo sho bro.
k.c. the town.[to any out siders that don't know.]P.S. watch those out of state tags.don't be dirty.

Jun 8, 2004
EDJ said:
THE RKK,
gLAD TO FINALLY gET A RESPONSE FROM YOU. LET ME BREAK IT ON DOWN CAUSE YOU ARE EXACTLY THE PERSON I'M TRYIN' TO REACH AND EDUCATE ABOUT WHAT WE ARE.

EDJ said:
DAMN, I WAS JUST OUT THERE. THAT'S TOWARDS THE BOONIES.
Ok, what's your point?

EDJ said:
TOWARDS LIMON AND KANSAS, WHERE THE PRAIRIE STARTS.
In which you have to travel a couple hundred miles in order to get to KS.

EDJ said:
NO SHIT. THAT'S WHERE THE PRAIRIE STARTS. MY HOOD IS THE CLOSEST TO DIA(MONTBELLO), SO I SHOULD KNOW.
But, the heartland of the US, the midwest, IS prairie. Hell, most of the shit that you'd see travelling to Limon and Kansas is farmland.

EDJ said:
YOU SWINgIN' OFF THE MIDWEST'S NUTS CAUSE THEY COMIN' UP. WHY AIN'T WE BLOWIN' UP WITH THEM IF WE ARE INDEED PART OF THE MIDWEST?
I ain't swingin' off shit, but I can't honestly answer that question. Can you?

EDJ said:
NO IT TELLS ME THAT THE 18OO'S PIONEERS LABELED A LOT OF EASTERN STATES THE MIDWEST, CAUSE THE WEST WERE STATES THAT WERE LATER INDUCTED INTO THE UNION.
....wait, what? Define what you mean by "a lot of eastern states," cuz I know you're not talking about east coast states.

EDJ said:
FIFTY FIRST OF ALL,
YOU TOO CLINgED ON BEIN' A FOLLOWER AND CALLIN' SHIT THAT AIN'T. WHY YOU CALL DENVER D-TOWN WHEN DALLAS BEAT US TO THAT? CAN'T YOU BE ORIgINAL AND LABEL THE SHIT RIgHT?

XCONDLY,
WE ARE THE WEST. NOBODY SAID WE WAS "WESTCOAST". I SAID WE WERE "WEST". THAT MEANS WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEST, STRAIgHT WEST, OR JUST WEST. NOT ON THE COAST. IS THAT SO HARD TO gRASP?
Whoa, hold on a second. I'm no follower. D-town? Sure, Dallas got that. And, for that matter, so does Detroit. Even ARTISTS have called the DET D-town from time to time. You call it the DEN-V, I've called it the DNV, D-town, D E N V E R, but that's no reason to say I'm not being original. It's just like a common phrase. You know Chicago and Cleveland? Besides being called Chi-town, I've heard people from Chicago refer to it as C-town, as does BTNH with Cleveland.
West. Whatever you want to think or say it is, we are still in the middle of the west. Haven't crossed those 14ners yet. You just said it yourself:WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEST. It's not hard to grasp, but I probably just got your words twisted around (if I mentioned west COAST, that is).

EDJ said:
NAME THEM. I CAN EASILY COUNTER-BALANCE YOUR POINTS.
1) Farmland. Divide CO in two, you got mountains and farmland. All that's inbetween are cities.
If the midwest is known for having large areas of farmland, shouldn't (at least half of) CO be midwest?
2)If you want to play by pioneering's markings, fine. They didn't have the advantage of looking at the US from the skies.
3)I, personally, consider that anything west of the Rocky Mountains is the true west.
Denver's on the east side of said mountains.

EDJ said:
I'M FROM THE BELLOS CUZZ. IT'S BECOMIN' OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW SHIT IS IN THE HOOD.
Alright, alright, that makes sense. But don't think I don't know nothin'. Didn't notice your location until after the shit was said.

EDJ said:
NOT THAT YOU TRYIN' TO CLOWN OTHAS, BUT I SEE YOUR POINT. HOWEVA, DEN-V BEEN THE WAY IT IS FOR YEARS, AND IT'S NOT A FAD. FOO'S ACTUALLY LIVE THE LIFE AND DIE, PUT IT DOWN AND HAVE CONNECTIONS LIKE THAT. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW?
No shit. I have my connections, and have seen friends fall at my feet. But what do I know?

EDJ said:
I KNOW THAT. BUT WE TALKIN' BOUT THE STREETS. WE TALKIN' BOUT THE FOUNDATION AND CULTURE. BUT I RAP WITH MY PEOPLES (ON DEK PRODUCTIONS) AND OTHA FOO'S FROM MY CIRCLE AND BEST BELIEVE ALL THESE SACRAMENTO RAPPERS BE IN DENVER TRYIN' TO NETWORK.
Damn. Right on the money. I'm rapping with a Sacramento rapper (even though I'm not too sure he knows other people from Sacramento).

EDJ said:
THEN IF YOU CLAIM MIDWEST THEN I KNOW YOU AIN'T FROM DENVER. gO TO CHICAgO, DETROIT, INDIANA, CLEVELAND, AND ALL THE THOSE OTHA PLACES AND SEE IF THEY DON'T CLOWN YOUR ASS AND TREAT YOU LIKE YOU SWINgIN' OFF THEY NUTS.
Got the money to send me there?
No?
Then forget it.
I wasn't born here...but I have lived most of my life in Denver. I never thought twice about calling it the midwest, and I'm not about to start now.

But, I'm willing to listen. And when you get that song finished, I'd like to hear it.

Jun 8, 2004
Mak Deniro said:
Well being English from United Kingdom (which is not actually in Europe, we are an island, but we are the ones with a reputation for sippin tea)

I can pretty much tell you that we dont claim the west side of anything

Its interesting stuff,

to me you are all yanks
Heh, sorry, didn't mean to offend you. I'm not trying to label you guys or anything, or for that matter, put words in your mouth. But there's a chance that some stupid kid would consider himself to be on the west coast (if he lived on the west coast of Europe, or for that matter, the UK). That's all I'm trying to say.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
OZONEBEATS,

YOU STRESSED, "Las vegas is southwest region with california,arizona,new mexico,nevada . Check the atlas"

HOLD UP NOW, I THOUgHT CALIFORNIA WAS THE WESTCOAST? SO YOU SAYIN' NORTHERN CALI IS THE SOUTHWEST? I THINK SOME OF THEM NORTENOS WILL TRY TO KILL YOU IF YOU SAID THAT. BUT SOME HAVE INCLUDED COLORADO AS THE SOUTHWEST. CAUSE ALBUQUERQUE IS UNDA 500 MILES, PHOENIX THE SAME, AND LAS VEgAS IS A HOP AND A SKIP AWAY.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "You can say salt lake city."
YEAH, BUT I DON'T SEE THE AS A FACTOR.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "But I see your point about the Midwest because they don't fuck with
nothing past st.louis. They don't fuck with Kansas city ,Omaha[ a up and comin city] Oklahoma city,
Tulsa. Because we are to west or toward south. or they think I're city are to slow and it's farms and cows."

SO WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH SUCH IF THEY DON'T RESPECT YOU?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Until they go to the hoods and see guns, cars,big booty hoes,and niggas that don't give a fuck."

A LOT KNOW, BUT IT IS A gENERALIZED MISPERCEPTION, AND THEY CAN KEEP THINKIN' WHAT THEY WANT TIL THE WE PUT IT DOWN AND AND SHOK THEM LIKE A TIDAL WAVE.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "When you talk about denver they think mountains and snow and I know yall have the same shit going on."

THERE'S MOUNTAINS SNOW AND WE SHOULD EMBRACE THAT, BUT LET IT BE KNOWN THESE MOUNTAIN ASS NIggAS DON'T PLAY.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Put that song out and let nigga know where you from.because this is midwest ride fo sho bro."

IF THAT'S WHAT YOU BELIEVE. BUT I WILL FA SHO LET IT BE KNOWN.

THE RKK,

YOU STRESSED, "Ok, what's your point?"

ONLY IF YOU KNEW THE FULL SCOOP. THE THANg IS I AIN'T BAK HOME AND I WENT FOR A LITTLE VISIT AND I WAS IN A ROOM BY THE STREET YOU MENTIONED CAUSE I WASN'T TRYIN' TO gET TOO NEAR AND LAY MY HEAD WHERE ALL THE FUNK AND PO-PO'S BE.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "In which you have to travel a couple hundred miles in order to get to KS."

EXACTLY, BUT WE STILL gOT MOUNTAINS IN COLORADO.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "But, the heartland of the US, the midwest, IS prairie. Hell, most of the shit that you'd see travelling to Limon and Kansas is farmland.

I AIN'T DISPUTIN' THAT FACT, BUT THAT DON'T MEAN WE MIDWEST. THE FIELDS START AFTER DENVER AND WE WHERE THE MOUNTAINS MEET THE FIELDS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I ain't swingin' off shit, but I can't honestly answer that question. Can you?"

YES I CAN. WE AIN'T BLEW UP WITH THEM CAUSE WE AIN'T THAT AND THEY DON'T EMBRACE US AS SUCH SO WHY SHOULD WE?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "....wait, what? Define what you mean by "a lot of eastern states," cuz I know you're not talking about east coast states."

I SAID EASTERN, NOT EAST COAST. AND BY EASTERN I MEAN THE LITTLE ASS STATES EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI, WHO ARE CALLIN' THEMSELVES AND CLAIMIN' "MIDWEST".

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Sure, Dallas got that. And, for that matter, so does Detroit. Even ARTISTS have called the DET D-town from time to time."

SO WHY CONTRAST WHAT THEY CALL THEY SHIT AND CONFUSE THE MASSES?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "You call it the DEN-V, I've called it the DNV, D-town, D E N V E R, but that's no reason to say I'm not being original."

CALLIN' IT D-TOWN IS UNORIgINAL. AND I CAL IT DEN-V, NOT "THE" DEN-V. SPREAD THE WORD.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "It's just like a common phrase."

THAT'S UNORIgINAL.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "You know Chicago and Cleveland? Besides being called Chi-town, I've heard people from Chicago refer to it as C-town, as does BTNH with Cleveland."

I NEVA HEARD PEOPLE CALL CHICAgO C-TOWN. THE CHI OR CHI-TOWN. CLEVELAND EITHA.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Denver is the Wesy because how they get down and the type of music they make. Its also the beginning of the mid-west and th top of the Souhtwest. Its actually a great location to have for a jump off point for a campaign. And whoever said Denver aint real got em fucked up...them boys are clappin' out there.

Jun 20, 2004
West coast and east coast is a nickname .If you read a map it doesn't say westcoast or east coast as a region.
but california,oregon ,washington is westcoast because they sit on the coast. for the chi ,det ,ind,whoever
I didn't say don't respect us. We just don't network like you think.and as far as the kill me shit ,I'm speakin
facts on this mothafucka.If you can't respect my realness nigga fuck it.This is the computer not some street shit so aint no need of talkin like that even if you are tryin to make a point.
pheonix ,las vegas, will say the same thing you claim the midwest will say about yall.
EDJ.This aint funk,but let not talk like that on the computer because that shit aint cool at all.
I show you respect so show me respect as a real nigga speakin on a topic. and not try the disrespect some hood in northern california ,but we are speakin region and I'm doin my home work in the atlas try to get to the bottom. k.c. nigga

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
THE RKK,

SORRY ABOUT ONLY REPLYIN' TO HALF YOUR SHIT, BUT IT'S HARD TO KEEP TRAK OF TIME,ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS LIMITED. HERE'S THE REST OF YOUR RESPONSES...

YOU STRESSED, "Whatever you want to think or say it is, we are still in the middle of the west."

I KNOW. I EVEN SAID THAT. BUT THAT DON'T MEAN MIDWEST.

THEN YOU STRESSED, ". Haven't crossed those 14ners yet. You just said it yourself:WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEST. It's not hard to grasp, but I probably just got your words twisted around (if I mentioned west COAST, that is)."

AS I SAID BEFORE, WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEST, BUT NOT THE MIDWEST, MEANIN' THAT WE RIgHT IN THE WEST AND NOT MIDWAY TO IT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "1) Farmland. Divide CO in two, you got mountains and farmland. All that's inbetween are cities.
If the midwest is known for having large areas of farmland, shouldn't (at least half of) CO be midwest?"

TECHNICALLY YES, BUT YOU HAVE TO gO EITHA BY A WHOLE STATE OR THE CITY, AND DENVER IS RIgHT BEFORE YOUR FARMLAND(S).

THEN YOU STRESSED, "2)If you want to play by pioneering's markings, fine. They didn't have the advantage of looking at the US from the skies."

IT AIN'T OUR FAULT HOMEBOY. THEY LABELED IT AND MUTHA-FUKAS TIL THIS DAY ARE gOIN' WITH IT. ALL WE COULD DO IS CALL OURS SOMETHIN' THAT'S OURS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "3)I, personally, consider that anything west of the Rocky Mountains is the true west.
Denver's on the east side of said mountains."

SO IF I MOVE TO EVERgREEN OR gUNNISON, THEN I HAVE A POINT OF BEIN' THE TRUE WEST? SO YOU BELIEVE IN DIVIDIN' THE STATE? I SAY AROUND KANSAS OR MISSOURI WHERE THE MIDWEST STARTS. SO WITH YOUR LOgIC, WHERE DOES THE MIDWEST END ON BOTH EAST AND WEST FRONTS?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Alright, alright, that makes sense. But don't think I don't know nothin'. Didn't notice your location until after the shit was said."

PAY ATTENTION.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "No shit. I have my connections, and have seen friends fall at my feet. But what do I know?"

I DON'T KNOW YOU OR YOUR LIFE PLAYA. I WAS JUST POINTIN' OUT THAT DENVER IS NOT NO FAD FOLLOWERS BUT BEEN THIS WAY BEFORE IT WAS A FAD AND OTHAS WERE HIPPED.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Damn. Right on the money. I'm rapping with a Sacramento rapper (even though I'm not too sure he knows other people from Sacramento)."

WHAT A COINCIDENCE HUH? BUT EVERYBODY OUTSIDE OF DENVER THAT KNOWS ABOUT DENVER IS STRIKIN' gOLD WHEN THEY COME TO THESE MOUNTAINS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Got the money to send me there?
No?
Then forget it."

I gOT THE SCRILL CUZZ. BUT I AIN'T THE ONE TO LOSE IT. THE THANG IS DO YOU HAVE THE SCRILL TO LOSE?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I wasn't born here...but I have lived most of my life in Denver. I never thought twice about calling it the midwest, and I'm not about to start now."

I LIVED IN DENVER ALL MY LIFE AND NEVA CALLED IT THE MIDWEST OR SEEN OTHAS CALL IT THE MIDWEST TIL AFTER I gOT OUT THE CLINK( IN
LATE 98'). AND THAT'S AFTER THE FACT MASTER P BLEW UP AND WAS MAKIN' REFERENCES TO THE MIDWEST AND CONNECTIN' WITH FOO'S FROM THOSE STATES. IT SEEMS NIggAS WAS JUST TRYIN' TO FIT IN FOR A LAK OF IDENTITY AND THE FALL OF THE WESTCOAST(MUSIC INDUSTRY-WISE).

THEN YOU STRESSED, "But, I'm willing to listen. And when you get that song finished, I'd like to hear it."

BET. I'LL MAKE SURE YOU BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO HEAR IT, EVEN THOUgH I gOT ALL THE LYRICS WRITTEN.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
RIgHT ON B-12 FOR gIVIN' IT UP. YOU ALREADY KNOW WE ABOUT TO BLOW(HOPEFULLY WITH YOUR HELP.) WHAT'S UP WITH DISTRO?

OZONE BEATS,

YOU STRESSED, "West coast and east coast is a nickname ."

JUST LIKE THE OTHA REgIONS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "If you read a map it doesn't say westcoast or east coast as a region."

NEITHA DOES IT SAY THAT FOR THE OTHA REgIONS. WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "but california,oregon ,washington is westcoast because they sit on the coast."

NO SHIT. BUT ASK OREgON AND WASHINgTON STATE WHY THEY CALL THEMSELVES THE NORTHWEST. MATTER OF FACT, gO TO THEY FORUM ON THIS SITE.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "for the chi ,det ,ind,whoever
I didn't say don't respect us."

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY IT. I ALREADY KNOW AND LETTIN' IT BE KNOWN.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "We just don't network like you think"

I BEg TO DIFFER. I NETWORK WITH FOO'S FROM gARY INDIANA, BUT THAT DON'T MAKE ME FROM THE MIDWEST.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "and as far as the kill me shit ,I'm speakin
facts on this mothafucka.If you can't respect my realness nigga fuck it.This is the computer not some street shit so aint no need of talkin like that even if you are tryin to make a point."

AIN'T NOBODY TALKIN' BOUT KILLIN' YOU CUZZ. THE POINT I MADE IS THAT FOO'S FROM NORTHERN CALI WOULDN'T BE TOO FOND OF BEIN' ASSOCIATED WITH THE SOUTH(AS IN SOUTHERN CALI) CAUSE THEY DON'T PLAY THAT SHIT. IF N-E-THANg, SOAK THIS gAME ON UP FOR WHEN THE SHIT CROSSES YOUR PATH.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "pheonix ,las vegas, will say the same thing you claim the midwest will say about yall."

AND WHAT IS THAT?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "EDJ.This aint funk,but let not talk like that on the computer because that shit aint cool at all."

MAN CUZZ, AIN'T NOBODY TRIPPIN'. I DIDN'T THREATEN YOU OR CALLED YOU OUT YOUR NAME, SO WHY IS YOU THINKIN' THERE'S FUNK?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I show you respect so show me respect as a real nigga speakin on a topic."

I HAVE. HAVE I STARTED TALKIN' SHIT TO YOU? HAVE I CALLED YOU OUT YOUR NAME? HAVE I CAME ALL CHILDISH AT YOU? HAVE I CAME ALL SARCASTIC? HAVE I THREATENED YOU AND ATTEMPTED TO BELITTLE YOU? SO WHERE'S THE DISRESPECT?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "and not try the disrespect some hood in northern california ,but we are speakin region and I'm doin my home work in the atlas try to get to the bottom. k.c. nigga"

I UNDA-STAND, AND I'M SPEAKIN' HOOD AND REgION POLITICS. JUST SOAK THE gAME I SPITTIN' PLAYA. YOU WANNA gET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS SHIT RIgHT?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Mak Deniro said:
Well being English from United Kingdom (which is not actually in Europe, we are an island, but we are the ones with a reputation for sippin tea)

I can pretty much tell you that we dont claim the west side of anything

Its interesting stuff,

to me you are all yanks

what you sayin Mak i'm from that CSE side Central South East rep'n that Valley. EO LIVIN WHAT WHAT!

LMAO

Jun 20, 2004
It's cool EDJ. Believe me the midwest respect Kansas city, Mo.Maybe not on the rap seen ,but anybody
that visit the hoods respect whats goin on.This anit know punk ass town where we just gettin run over.
As far as your points ,you argue the facts and bring none to the table .you are just talk with out lookin
for the answers.I ask you who is in yall region [Las Vegas,Phoenix],you said. What I was sayin is yall have nothing in common with them.[Palm trees, 90 degree all year,no snow,and desert.I see dudes point on why they think Denver is Midwest Because it has a Midwest feel to it ,besides the west coast music,and blood and crip shit, because k.c. has the same shit.but Denver is west like you said .All by yall self you and salt lake nigga represent your west mid side . k.c. nigga RESPECT IT OR CHECK IT
SINCE WE ANIT RESPECTED [RAP SHIT OR ANYTHING ELSE LIKE FOOTBALL DENVER] CHIEFS AFCWEST CHAMPS.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
EDJ: You already know. I be out there fuckin around and they aint playin like anywhere else.

As for the distro, Im not really fuckin wit that anymore. It gave me a headache dog.

holla back.

Jun 8, 2004
THE RKK,

SORRY ABOUT ONLY REPLYIN' TO HALF YOUR SHIT, BUT IT'S HARD TO KEEP TRAK OF TIME,ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS LIMITED. HERE'S THE REST OF YOUR RESPONSES...

I KNOW. I EVEN SAID THAT. BUT THAT DON'T MEAN MIDWEST.
If one was to play semantics, but I know what you mean.

TECHNICALLY YES, BUT YOU HAVE TO gO EITHA BY A WHOLE STATE OR THE CITY, AND DENVER IS RIgHT BEFORE YOUR FARMLAND(S).
I think of it as right on the border...the city, of course.

IT AIN'T OUR FAULT HOMEBOY. THEY LABELED IT AND MUTHA-FUKAS TIL THIS DAY ARE gOIN' WITH IT. ALL WE COULD DO IS CALL OURS SOMETHIN' THAT'S OURS.
So what are we to call it?

SO IF I MOVE TO EVERgREEN OR gUNNISON, THEN I HAVE A POINT OF BEIN' THE TRUE WEST? SO YOU BELIEVE IN DIVIDIN' THE STATE? I SAY AROUND KANSAS OR MISSOURI WHERE THE MIDWEST STARTS. SO WITH YOUR LOgIC, WHERE DOES THE MIDWEST END ON BOTH EAST AND WEST FRONTS?
Geographically speaking, regions are divided depending on the natural physical environment. Farmland aside, that would put Colorado with two physiographical regions.

I DON'T KNOW YOU OR YOUR LIFE PLAYA. I WAS JUST POINTIN' OUT THAT DENVER IS NOT NO FAD FOLLOWERS BUT BEEN THIS WAY BEFORE IT WAS A FAD AND OTHAS WERE HIPPED.
True. I'm not gonna argue with that.

I gOT THE SCRILL CUZZ. BUT I AIN'T THE ONE TO LOSE IT. THE THANG IS DO YOU HAVE THE SCRILL TO LOSE?
Yes, for your information.

I LIVED IN DENVER ALL MY LIFE AND NEVA CALLED IT THE MIDWEST OR SEEN OTHAS CALL IT THE MIDWEST TIL AFTER I gOT OUT THE CLINK( IN
LATE 98'). AND THAT'S AFTER THE FACT MASTER P BLEW UP AND WAS MAKIN' REFERENCES TO THE MIDWEST AND CONNECTIN' WITH FOO'S FROM THOSE STATES. IT SEEMS NIggAS WAS JUST TRYIN' TO FIT IN FOR A LAK OF IDENTITY AND THE FALL OF THE WESTCOAST(MUSIC INDUSTRY-WISE).
If you're thinking that I'm calling Denver part of the midwest out of making an identity for it, you're mistaken. That's one of those questions, which, to me, people should already know the answer to and not give it a second thought. The thought never occured to me that this was part of the west, but anyway you put it, Denver is still Denver.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
B-12,
WHAT IS YOU DOIN' NOW-A-DAYS, THAT MAgAZINE SHIT?

OZONE BEATS,
YOU STRESSED, "It's cool EDJ. Believe me the midwest respect Kansas city, Mo.Maybe not on the rap seen ,but anybody
that visit the hoods respect whats goin on."

THAT'S EVERYWHERE. BUT IF THEY RESPECT YOU AS THE MIDWEST THAEN THAT'S WHAT IT IS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "This anit know punk ass town where we just gettin run over."

NOBODY SAID YOU WERE.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "As far as your points ,you argue the facts and bring none to the table .you are just talk with out lookin
for the answers."

MAN, I gOT THE ANSWERS AND THAT'S WHAT I'M ARgUIN'. I AIN'T BRINgIN' NOTHIN' NEW BUT DECIPHERIN' WHAT'S THERE FOR THOSE THAT ARE CONFUSED.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I ask you who is in yall region [Las Vegas,Phoenix],you said."

DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT CAUSE I ONLY gAVE REFERENCE TO LAS VEgAS. IF I WAS TO INCLUDE PHOENIX, I MIgHT AS WELL INCLUDE ALBUQUERQUE, SOUTHERN CALI AND TEXAS, CAUSE THAT WOULD BE THE SOUTHWEST. BUT WE ARE ALL CONNECTED.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "What I was sayin is yall have nothing in common with them.[Palm trees, 90 degree all year,no snow,and desert."

CAUSE THEY ON THE OTHA SIDE OF THE MOUNTAINS. NOBODY SAID WE HAD THE SAME CLIMATE AND TEMPERATURE.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I see dudes point on why they think Denver is Midwest Because it has a Midwest feel to it ,besides the west coast music,and blood and crip shit, because k.c. has the same shit."

WHAT DUDE AND WHAT IS THIS "MIDWEST FEEL TO IT"? WE WAS BLOODIN' AND CRIPPIN' BEFORE MOST. SO THAT SHOULD BE TOOKEN INTO ACCOUNT, CAUSE DENVER BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE L.A WAS PUTTIN' IT DOWN.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "but Denver is west like you said .All by yall self you and salt lake nigga represent your west mid side ."

IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL IT? SALT LAKE IS WAY DIFFERENT THEN DENVER. I DON'T CONSIDER THEM A FACTOR.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "k.c. nigga RESPECT IT OR CHECK IT
SINCE WE ANIT RESPECTED [RAP SHIT OR ANYTHING ELSE LIKE FOOTBALL DENVER] CHIEFS AFCWEST CHAMPS."

DON'T START WITH FOOTBALL NOW, CAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW WHY WE RESPECTED. AND IF YOU DOWN TO PUT IT DOWN FOR YOUR TEAM PUT $51 ON EVERY gAME WE PLAY ERACH SEASON.

THE RKK,

YOU ONLY RESPONDED TO HALF MY RESPONSES, gO UP ONE POST AND YOU WILL SEE I HAVE MORE. WHY YOU THINK I APOLOgIZED FOR gIVIN' HALF OF THE RESPONSES? CAUSE I INITIALLY ANSWERED THE FIRST HALF, THEN CAME BAK AND ANSWERED THE REST(WHICH YOU ADDRESSED).

BUT YOU STRESSED, "If one was to play semantics, but I know what you mean."

SO WHY YOU PLAYIN' THESE LAWYER gAMES?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I think of it as right on the border...the city, of course."

THE THANg IS, IS IT THE EAST PART OF THE WEST OR THE MOST WEST PART OF THE MIDWEST. MIDWEST NEVA CAME INTO MY MIND, AND MOST WOULD LAUgH AT YOU TO EVEN CONSIDER IT SUCH.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "So what are we to call it?

WE THE WEST, THE STRAIgHT WEST, OR MOUNTAIN WEST. WHAT YOU WANNA CALL IT?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Geographically speaking, regions are divided depending on the natural physical environment. Farmland aside, that would put Colorado with two physiographical regions."

YUP, SO SHOULD WE BE DIVIDED THEN TO ACCOMODATE SUCH?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Yes, for your information."

OH, SO YOU READY TO LOSE YOUR SCRILL?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "If you're thinking that I'm calling Denver part of the midwest out of making an identity for it, you're mistaken. That's one of those questions, which, to me, people should already know the answer to and not give it a second thought. The thought never occured to me that this was part of the west, but anyway you put it, Denver is still Denver."

THEN WHAT IS IT PART OF? I NEVA gAVE IT A XND THOUgHT OF WHAT TO CALL IT EVA SINCE I STARTED RAPPIN'(84'). AND TILL THIS DAY MUTHA-FUKAS IS CONFUSED, SO WHY DO YOU SAY MUTHA-FUKAS SHOULDN'T gIVE IT A XND THOUgHT WHEN YOU HAVE MUTHA-FUKAS LIKE ME ARgUIN' THIS SHIT AND MUTHA-FUKAS CALLIN' IT MIDWEST WHEN IT AIN'T? TIL SOMEBODY BLOW UP AND PUT IT DOWN FOR THE TOWN, AND gET FOO'S TO FOLLOW AND WE gET RECOgNIZED IN THIS INDUSTRY, THE SHIT IS gONNA BE THE WAY IT IS.

Jun 20, 2004
EDJ.I'm just fuckin with you nigga.
Much love from Kansas city to Denver in the west.[not midwest]
keep putin it down for your town like I do.
cause when it all comes down to it yall are the deciding factor on where yall stand.
Not me or any atheir out siders that don't know yall struggles in the D.V.
But we will see what will happen when dante hall shake yo whole gotdam team with moves barry sanders
aint done. I don't bet but I will give you this 28-13 Chiefs.k.c. nigga

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^MAN, DANTE IS JUST gOOD FOR PUNT AND KIK OFF RETURNS. AND THAT WAS LAST YEAR. LET SOMEBODY REALLY CRAK THAT NIggA REAL gOOD AND I BET HE WON'T BE THE SAME. BUT LAST YEAR WAS YAW gOLDEN YEAR AND YAW FLAKED. gIVE ME AN EXCUSE WHY I SHOULD CONSIDER K.C A FACTOR IN THE AFC WEST?

BUT RIgHT ON FOR YOUR ENCOURAgIN' WORDS PLAYA.

Jun 8, 2004
EDJ said:
THE RKK,

ONLY IF YOU KNEW THE FULL SCOOP. THE THANg IS I AIN'T BAK HOME AND I WENT FOR A LITTLE VISIT AND I WAS IN A ROOM BY THE STREET YOU MENTIONED CAUSE I WASN'T TRYIN' TO gET TOO NEAR AND LAY MY HEAD WHERE ALL THE FUNK AND PO-PO'S BE.
Camridge apts?

EXACTLY, BUT WE STILL gOT MOUNTAINS IN COLORADO.[/QUOTE]
Ok.

I AIN'T DISPUTIN' THAT FACT, BUT THAT DON'T MEAN WE MIDWEST. THE FIELDS START AFTER DENVER AND WE WHERE THE MOUNTAINS MEET THE FIELDS.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. At the border.

YES I CAN. WE AIN'T BLEW UP WITH THEM CAUSE WE AIN'T THAT AND THEY DON'T EMBRACE US AS SUCH SO WHY SHOULD WE?
Hell, not to get off topic, but Oklahoma hasn't blown up (if you consider them to be midwest, which I don't know if to call 'em that or not). Perhaps it's just a matter of time.

I SAID EASTERN, NOT EAST COAST. AND BY EASTERN I MEAN THE LITTLE ASS STATES EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI, WHO ARE CALLIN' THEMSELVES AND CLAIMIN' "MIDWEST".[/QUOTE]
I know you didn't say east coast. I knew you weren't talking about that.
But I see what you mean.

SO WHY CONTRAST WHAT THEY CALL THEY SHIT AND CONFUSE THE MASSES?[/QUOTE]
Because it's a common phrase. So what if it's unoriginal?
It's still widely used.

CALLIN' IT D-TOWN IS UNORIgINAL. AND I CAL IT DEN-V, NOT "THE" DEN-V. SPREAD THE WORD.
THAT'S UNORIgINAL.[/QUOTE]
Whatever. DNV it is.

I NEVA HEARD PEOPLE CALL CHICAgO C-TOWN. THE CHI OR CHI-TOWN. CLEVELAND EITHA. [/QUOTE]
Listen to "Pay" on Esham's Repentance (ft. BTNH).